I'm taking this, thread off icial police buisness
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 08:01 AM
    Technically you're still not hijacking anything, but taking it for ransom...:
    But that's mere semantics from a non-native speaker, I hasten to add.
    Ok dog, rule 1. Do not use big words that what I can't understand. Rule 2. Don't use joined up writing.

You asked for it so heer it is. I am holding a gun against the threads head as we speak and unless someone delivers the ransom to my chozen destination I will pull the trigger. You will now deliver the following:

Two cheese and onion sandwiches.
    One bottle of tomato juice.
    One duck.
    One chicken and leek pie.
    Twenty Woodbine.
    One olive Tree.

Unless these items are delivered in the next........ Whenever I decide, then the thread gets it..... See......
    06-29-13 09:31 AM
    Ok dog, rule 1. Do not use big words that what I can't understand. Rule 2. Don't use joined up writing.

You asked for it so heer it is. I am holding a gun against the threads head as we speak and unless someone delivers the ransom to my chozen destination I will pull the trigger. You will now deliver the following:

One duck.
    Twenty Woodbine.
    One olive Tree.

Unless these items are delivered in the next........ Whenever I decide, then the thread gets it..... See......
    I can deliver those,.all I need is:

100 feet of paracord
    3 rusty razor blades
    a car battery
    and a few energy drinks.
    maybe a duck, chicken and some onions but there not required
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 09:41 AM
    BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-keep-calm-playbook-.png

Hey, it still works, and you still can't get a better tablet for the price right now.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 10:08 AM
    When the Keep Calm app is the most popular downloaded app for your technology you know it's time to back up the hearse.
    06-29-13 10:11 AM
    whoa whoa calm down everyone its just a calm doqn poster. frankly I hate them. zero originality let's justnadd whatbwe like tona poster and have it say keep calm .......gah
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 07:05 PM
    whoa whoa calm down everyone its just a calm doqn poster. frankly I hate them. zero originality let's justnadd whatbwe like tona poster and have it say keep calm .......gah
    Like this?
    BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-imgres.jpeg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 07:16 PM
    Like this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imgres.jpeg 
Views:	436 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	177388
    close, I will post the ultimate photo of calm in a moment
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 09:49 PM
    this is as calm as anything couod ever hope.to be
    Attached Thumbnails BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1372560752804.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 09:52 PM
    I have noticed an interesting change.....the 'fanboys' have transitioned into 'glass is empty, but eventually something will be in it' ...we have (geeze i don't know what to call them now) 'apologists' and 'pollyanna's' for the current state of BBRYs current earnings result....(shades of the 'Thor promised we would get bb10 on playbook' blindness)...they refuse to see the writing on the wall....z10 isn't resurecting BBRY...q10 is sputtering along.....

It�s a lot weaker than most analysts expected. 2.7 million units is less than one million per month.
    There are only 72 million BlackBerry subscribers left, down from 76 million last quarter and 79 million the quarter before that.(not taking into account pi$$Ing off 2million playbook owners)
    we have to see what happens when the Q10 is in full swing and we have to see what happens in emerging markets when the Q5 hits

Apologists always have that to hang on too....of course when that doesn't deliver...Thor will just announce a new model....the fu5 maybe...and they can hope ........................again...............

In the mean time, Wall Street wants results yesterday. BlackBerry did not deliver.....well they did......They delivered what my dog delivers when i take her out for a walk........................A dump!
    Holly crap Lex I actually could read, follow along and comprehend this excellent and well composed chain of neural synapse firings and I couldn't agree more.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 09:55 PM
    Blackberry has not been silent, they have not said a lot but they have not been silent.

We all know Thorston Heins said Blackberry 10 will be on all playbooks by the end of the year,
    Well what can I say.

After 3 years of me warning.... i can now pull out my violin and play the "I told ya So" blues.

No company, not apple, not Microsoft, not NOBODY can continue screwing over customers, breaking promises and selling people a bill of goods and IOU's and not pay a price. Oh boy did I get an earful of "Just wait and see, you are Wrong!" from the fanboys.

Where are they now? Instead of standing with us and demanding integrity and results from BlackBerry the sheep enabled blackberry to continue subpar performance. They helped empower them to fail.

I bet the stock falls to the low single digits in no time.

Maturity prevents me from privately messaging the biggest of the sheep and zombies and offering a chance to save face. I will let it all go even though I am entitled to bragging rights.

Enjoy your humble pie. You have it and a side serving of crow to eat.
    06-29-13 09:56 PM
    Good to see the meds got refilled.

Now if that Qwack### dude would stop mixing Red Bull with caffine,cocaine and gunpowder...I might be able to follow his rants.

This den of iniquity will be missed when Thor is done clusterhumping Rimberry into the ground and this site no longer has reason to exist
    JeepBB and sad_old_man like this.
    06-29-13 10:01 PM

Now if that Qwack### dude would stop mixing Red Bull with caffine,cocaine and gunpowder...I might be able to follow his rants.

This den of iniquity will be missed when Thor is done clusterhumping Rimberry into the ground and this site no longer has reason to exist
    Imagine how crackberry Kevin may feel right now. A whole lifetime of devotion to a dying product line. Hope he has made a lot of money off it.
    Cynycl, JeepBB and sad_old_man like this.
    06-29-13 10:26 PM
    Imagine how crackberry Kevin may feel right now. A whole lifetime of devotion to a dying product line. Hope he has made a lot of money off it.
    Why do you think he's been doing the cross platform stuff under the mobile nations banner? They have to find something for the win8 and BlackBerry writers to do soon. They will chearlead till the doors close then be fan boys and propaganda machines for whatever makes them money next. I'm sure they will have many more softball interviews with the management while Rome burns around them.

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, JeepBB and anon(3879737) like this.
    06-29-13 10:33 PM
    You could have if you package your I Told You So and market to people who are willing to buy.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 10:36 PM
    My post was in reference to Lex regarding the meds. You snuck your post in between my posts, but I agree with your thoughts
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 10:37 PM
    Why do you think he's been doing the cross platform stuff under the mobile nations banner? They have to find something for the win8 and BlackBerry writers to do soon. They will chearlead till the doors close then be fan boys and propaganda machines for whatever makes them money next. I'm sure they will have many more softball interviews with the management while Rome burns around them.

Posted via CB10
    Yea actually that thought has been occurring to me of late, that maybe Kevin and crew have been anticipating it and are laying the groundwork for an end game.

I noticed years ago that other blackberry podcasts were shutting down - like the bbgeekcast, i think its defunct now- blackberry review, etc. In fact, other podcasters were admitting to moving to other platforms in the last episodes of their programs.

I read the handwriting on the wall years ago when there was an annual electronics show and, while flashy new droids and iphones were awing and amazing consumers, ALL blackberry would offer was a new curve with a white case.

RIP playbook. They never gave you a chance.
    JeepBB and sad_old_man like this.
    06-29-13 10:52 PM

One duck.
    Twenty Woodbine.
    One olive Tree.

i couldn't resist...do they still make woodbine...? my mother use to send me for 5 woodbine when i was a kid....

I just folded space from Ix
    There are many new machines
    I did not say this
    I was not here
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 11:10 PM
    Holly crap Lex I actually could read, follow along and comprehend this excellent and well composed chain of neural synapse firings and I couldn't agree more.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You mean you can't follow my other postings?....oh...i see what you did.....sarcasm.....
    well you would understand what i post if you were in my head.....you arn't in my head....? right?

I am not here
    I am transparent
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-29-13 11:18 PM

by now i'm sure (some of you are thinking) FFS....this guy keeps saying he's leaving....and b4 you can say bob's ur uncle...he's back....well FFS i would stay left if you guys would quit posting stuff that i have to comment on....

i would like to comment on the highlighted portion above...What I have come to realize, is that with or without Playbook , or Rim, or Blackberry....or even dare i say it...Crackberry.......Wit, Sarcasm, Humour,Friendship, will survive....Especially This Den of Iniquity...It may be here....or it may be somewhere else....but it will still exist.

Oh and as for me leaving....consider it 'my' Thorsten Heins... moment...I'm leaving...really I'm leaving....I promise EVERYONE I'm leaving....In five years 'it will no longer be necessary to say i'm leaving' because i'm leaving will be obsolete....oh...this just in....I know i promised i'm leaving ....but the 'user experience' of me leaving was less than i thought it would be....so i'm Not leaving....

Of course ...please realize that....the possibility of being banned ...grows exponentially...
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-29-13 11:39 PM
    oh i went over to that other site i mentioned....it was boring...over there....all they wanted to talk about was..new cool apps, phones,devices,upgrades,hacks...etc....no ducks,monkeys, gooseberrys, leprecauns,geeze how do they survive???
    FF22, JeepBB, sad_old_man and 2 others like this.
    06-29-13 11:47 PM
    I came here to troll this thread, but I calmed down seeing all the calm down posters.
    sad_old_man and cwalt2166 like this.
    06-30-13 04:53 AM
    I came here to troll this thread, but I calmed down seeing all the calm down posters.
    I would think, strictly speaking, a thread like this one specifically to be "untrollable"...
    06-30-13 05:27 AM
    oh i went over to that other site i mentioned....it was boring...over there....all they wanted to talk about was..new cool apps, phones,devices,upgrades,hacks...etc....no ducks,monkeys, gooseberrys, leprecauns,geeze how do they survive???
    I told you that you would be back
    06-30-13 06:31 AM
    Here we go again someone else trying to steal my job!

ps do you eat goats?
    06-30-13 06:33 AM
1,583 ... 1819202122 ...