Pass the brandy, SOM, and maybe a hot plate of pasties? That Heins fool is a tailor-made disaster for BlackBerry. Instead of getting someone from outside who could provide a new perspective, they just promoted someone who was part of the problem to begin with!

Anyway this is probably my last post. Had enough of BB bullsh!t, my PB just sits around gathering dust, and any developer projects for it have been shelved permanently. I've stuck around with too many dead systems
    i told you already, from this sunday onwards i am working on the triple on the bootrom. the root of all mother fscking evil. lets terminate it once and for all.
    dont worry soon you will have your favourite OS and also a fully working playbook.
    thanks!
    -paul
    antiRIM likes this.
    06-28-13 11:30 AM
    why do you always hit the nail hard on the head? hahahahaha! ;-) i will ask sad_old_man to give you some old white rum. as a matter of fact i need some too for myself. i normally dont drink while i drive or work. but i will make it an exception. just a old rum or some black dog whisky will do. totally totally p!ssed off today. and i think only one or two pegs will cool me up.
    and i will also assume you are day dreaming. RIM has dug its own grave. you are too greedy. forget it brother forget it. RIM and all those expectations? just forget it!
    thanks
    -paul
    For you my friend nothing other than "Pussers Original 100% Proof" dark rum!!!!!!
    06-28-13 11:32 AM
    For you my friend nothing other than "Pussers Original 100% Proof" dark rum!!!!!!
    I could use some barcadi 151 right about now with some coke 75% alcohol by volume makes one firey coke
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 11:34 AM
    cheers! can i have some rocks? i got pink floyd going on "comfortably numb" perfect blend to cool me up!
    thanks again!
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 11:34 AM
    I could use some barcadi 151 right about now with some coke 75% alcohol by volume makes one firey coke
    just 2 pegs man just 2! i dont want a hang over. ;-) else things will go wrong. ;-) hahahaha!
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 11:35 AM
    Hhmmmmm. The the thing is that although as you know I respect you as a member, I have a slight problem with the methodology you employ to deal with this issue.

The members that I respect, (and think that you do secretly) are still here. They haven't changed, moved, altered their sense of humor. Stick around a while and if nothing else but to annoy me by having to type in "little devil stuck to a rock" every time I mentioned you!!!!

It will also be fun to watch the fanboys crying in public!!!!!!
    I suspect even if we didn't post comments.....you would still be annoyed ....at something....

I don't think its fun to watch them crying....I am actually sad to see them...its like ants scurrying around a destroyed anthill..

If they were 'borg'.....the borg ship would be crashing into the atmosphere of some planet....out of control....burning up....destroying them all....

That's whats happening.....look at the stock price....the i support blackberry 'people' must be crying in their beer..unless they are saying.....oh wait...its obviously the people that 'shorted' the stock....they are the ones posting negative opinions....thats why our stock has tanked....

OH i take that back....it is fun to watch them crying.

HAHAHAHAHA
    06-28-13 11:43 AM
    cheers! can i have some rocks? i got pink floyd going on "comfortably numb" perfect blend to cool me up!
    thanks again!
    thanks!
    -paul
    What you need.....is Absinthe.............................2 glasses.....and Pink Floyd...................amazing

any more than 3 and you wake up ....head in toilet ....throwing up....playing name that food........sweating alcohol through every pore.....
    06-28-13 11:47 AM
    I suspect even if we didn't post comments.....you would still be annoyed ....at something....

I don't think its fun to watch them crying....I am actually sad to see them...its like ants scurrying around a destroyed anthill..

If they were 'borg'.....the borg ship would be crashing into the atmosphere of some planet....out of control....burning up....destroying them all....

That's whats happening.....look at the stock price....the i support blackberry 'people' must be crying in their beer..unless they are saying.....oh wait...its obviously the people that 'shorted' the stock....they are the ones posting negative opinions....thats why our stock has tanked....

OH i take that back....it is fun to watch them crying.

HAHAHAHAHA
    What are you drinking???? Remember you have already been assimilated and resistance is futile!

Accept your fate!!!!!!
    06-28-13 11:50 AM
    RIM? Expectations? Haha! I thought BB10 for PB was supposed be a turning point for the company, the start of a new era of more responsive management that actually listened to users, and now this happens.

The more things change at RIM/BBRY, the more they remain the same...

So to SOM et al. I will be sticking around for the white rum and black dog whisky Let's watch the Borg ship with Captain Heins at the helm crash into some big ice asteroid just because he doesn't know where the "turn left" button is.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 11:51 AM
    What you need.....is Absinthe.............................2 glasses.....and Pink Floyd...................amazing

any more than 3 and you wake up ....head in toilet ....throwing up....playing name that food........sweating alcohol through every pore.....
    honestly? i need either Hashish or/and Heroin, both i quit in 2004. and hardcore trance @150-180 bpm (beats per minute) i like to stay ultra softcore these days those hardcore drugstore cowboy are over mate. ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    06-28-13 11:53 AM
    Got some warm VSOP Remy Martin to tide over these chilly summer nights...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 11:54 AM
    Got some warm VSOP Remy Martin to tide over these chilly summer nights...
    Nah my friend, keep that to put in your trifle or other general cooking purposes. I have something a little more special in mind for yourself!!!!!!
    06-28-13 11:57 AM
    Aquavit? Haven't tried it myself but looks like good fiery stuff.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 12:00 PM
    What are you drinking???? Remember you have already been assimilated and resistance is futile!

Accept your fate!!!!!!
    i love Absinthe....real Absinthe....i love the 'theater' of it.....the louche , the colour change from green to pearl....the taste (an acquired taste).......... I don't know what brandy tastes like....is it like rum?

oh and i haven't been assimilated .......................i am too individualized to be.....
    sad_old_man and bozvandam like this.
    06-28-13 12:01 PM
    A Playbook stands on our kitchen table since 18 months. It allowed us to stop buying newspapers, and just for that purpose it paid by itself. We still use it to display some internet HD videos that our "smart" TV isn't smart enough to decode. Interesting too as a travel pdf reader for professional magazines that we stopped getting printed copies. Enough for us, even without BB10. So until it really becomes unusable, I'll hope that the price of the other tablets continues to go down. Presently the cheap ones still have hardware that doesn't match the PB. It's just too bad that it has officially become an orphan, but when I bought it for $200. it was a no-brainer vs the others at two and three times the cost. I knew the risk.

I hope that QNX will be able to spin off from Blackberry before it dies. QNX is a helluva good OS that does wonders in the industrial and automotive world since 1990.
    06-28-13 12:02 PM
    honestly? i need either Hashish or/and Heroin, both i quit in 2004. and hardcore trance @150-180 bpm (beats per minute) i like to stay ultra softcore these days those hardcore drugstore cowboy are over mate. ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    now i understand why we need moderators or perhaps a psychologist or a confessional....I'm leaning heavily towards the psychologist......Linguist maybe...........................What are you saying????
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 12:06 PM
    now i understand why we need moderators or perhaps a psychologist or a confessional....I'm leaning heavily towards the psychologist......Linguist maybe...........................What are you saying????
    Sorry all mods are occupied at the moment watching me. One will be available shortly!
    06-28-13 12:17 PM
    Op is a liar. Burn him/her

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 12:35 PM
    Sorry all mods are occupied at the moment watching me. One will be available shortly!
    I think all Mods may be shoring up the baracades.....The Villagers are massing in the towns square...lighting torches...ready to storm Castle Frankenstien.......We must kill the monster....
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-28-13 12:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    sar�casm (s�rkzm)
    n.
    1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the **** of contempt or ridicule.
    3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.
    [Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]

My favorite use of the word sarcasm....and i suspect the favorite of many who post on this specific thread.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 12:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    I know this is not a good time to give you even more bad news as you are obviously in a stressed state of mind but, Oooppppssss the OP (him) is a FISH! Fish live in water so are very hard to burn. Male fish are even harder to burn so just leave him alone. Sit down with a drink, watch the stars go by or if you live in the UK as I do, just sit and watch the clouds drift past as the rain falls heavily on your head!
    Last edited by sad_old_man; 06-28-13 at 01:38 PM.
    06-28-13 12:43 PM
    Today Blackberry announces the cancellation of BB10 for PB, , ,

BlackBerry PlayBook: BlackBerry 10 never coming | BGR
    06-28-13 12:46 PM
    they cant help me! give me the raw code and a keyboard and a laptop and some pdf and some math books and some lemonade and you all can have a real good time. i will keep myself preoccupied with these. wont disturb or bother anyone. i will be calm and nice and happy in my tiny little geek world. and the main gate reads "WELCOME EVERYONE! (but proceed with caution!)" ;-)
    you get the idea?
    and besides i quit drugs for one reason, when i realized code kick has more punch and adrenaline rush than drugs! ;-)
    hope this helps (you decode me)!
    thanks!
    paul
    06-28-13 12:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    TODAY IS THE HOTTEST DAY IN CRACKBERRY.COM
    todays temperature is 60 degrees centigrade enough, enough to cook any human being alive! roasted!
    he (OP) is already charred with flames! hahahaha!
    thanks!
    -paul
    06-28-13 12:55 PM
    TODAY IS THE HOTTEST DAY IN CRACKBERRY.COM
    todays temperature is 60 degrees centigrade enough, enough to cook any human being alive! roasted!
    he (OP) is already charred with flames! hahahaha!
    thanks!
    -paul
    no not charred. I was in disposed of for the past 45 mins I'm pretty cooled down actually
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 01:02 PM
1,583 ... 1617181920 ...