oh as an aside i think she (the fat lady) is warming up for the impending exit of a well known CEO of a soon to be much smaller telecommunication and wireless equipment company. .........................THAT i will predict!...i suppose i could be like thor and promise you.....but i won't be that vague. I predict That it will happen....

and i predict that 'fanboys' will still come to his defense
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-13 09:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:05 AM
    What's the point in having a tablet and phone on two different systems that's can barely communicate with one another? BlackBerry will be dead after this, I'm out for sure. If I saw thor in the street I would not hesitate to ***** slap him today...

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:11 AM
    Today we got the information from Ivan Dondras, Technical Account Manager Central Eastern Europe, that there are no plans for BB10 on PlayBook. Wifi only PlayBook has not enough RAM for having BB10 on it, maybe 3G+ PlayBook, but it won't get it soon.

He said it on: BlackBerry Keep Moving Tour 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany.

Who is telling lies? Who is kidding? Thorsten or Ivan?

Thank you! Come again...
    this Ivan Dondras is clearly lying being that he doesn't know all models of playbooks have 1Gig of RAM. tech account manager that doesn't even know his own companies tech....that's weak and I wouldn't trust a word he says...

I know I'm breaking my own useful rule but that being said....its my thread
    I think you owe Mr. Dondras an apology.
    06-28-13 10:12 AM
    I think you owe Mr. Dondras an apology.
    I guess I do. I was wrong.
    JeepBB likes this.
    06-28-13 10:22 AM
    Another epic fail from RIM.
    **** themselves, no BB10 no 10.1
    Scrue it!
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-13 10:27 AM
    BlackBerry announces BB10 is not coming to PlayBook | CrackBerry.com

OS 10 is officially not coming to the Playbook. Time to sell your Playbook while you have a chance!
    06-28-13 10:27 AM
    BlackBerry announces BB10 is not coming to PlayBook | CrackBerry.com

OS 10 is officially not coming to the Playbook. Time to sell your Playbook while you have a chance!
    yea we know, no need to keep posting the url
    06-28-13 10:29 AM
    i decided once not to post here, but leaving aside all -ve theory of relativity.
    i am speaking as a geek and nothing more. ranters are there to fill the space.
    here it goes. omap4430 is clocked @1 ghz and it can be over clocked to 1.2 ghz officially. keeping OMAP3430 which is 600 Mhz and has been over clocked to 1.2 Ghz then OMAP4430 which is next gen can also be over clocked. and its done in the 1 st stage bootloader and also in the 2nd stage chain bootloader.
    and 2 gigs of RAM? you hit the nail hard in the head. i dont think RIM will even think of doing it. you got any idea how much money have to spent on VLSI sh!t? a company which is *this* incompetence already enough to loose its userbase, will even try it?
    with a new RAM they need to remap the entire CPU, because cpu has a cache which inits RAM here LDDR2, you kidding me? tell me its a joke that they will upsize the RAM. CPU init second stage happens when cache is used as a RAM and it inits the RAM. duh! sorry for going this technical.
    seriously? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Forget it! it is not happening. IMHO!
    thanks
    -paul
    Paul you nailed it! Please say "told you so" and then mods can shut this thread down once and for all!

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:29 AM
    Paul you nailed it! Please say "told you so" and then mods can shut this thread down once and for all!

Posted via CB10
    kevin have you read any of my thread.....or maybe just the title ......geeez this announcment has turned everyone in to an ***.

this thread was making fun of all.the babies crying for bb10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 10:52 AM
    Bye bye BlackBerry u liers

PM me for BlackBerry devices I am selling

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:54 AM
    Lol...

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    spam
    06-28-13 10:59 AM
    Well you can wild out now.No calming down,protest,flame do whatever you
    I'll join you guys.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-13 10:59 AM
    Well you can wild out now.No calming down,protest,flame do whatever you
    I'll join you guys.
    ????? so instead of doing the right thing like moving on your going to follow the first person that flames blackberry ? real leadership skills
    06-28-13 11:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    how about donating me a device or 2 so i can start playing with the secure bootrom of those devices. i mean if i get a donation? i will be grateful to that person. i will preffer a dead/bricked/nuked blackberry. pm me if you are willing to donate.
    thanks
    -paul
    06-28-13 11:04 AM
    kevin have you read any of my thread.....or maybe just the title ......geeez this announcment has turned everyone in to an ***.

What? you mean i could have been making fun of them? ....well i'm not that kind of 'small' person that would dash the hopes and prayers of all these loyal lemmings....i mean....blackberry followers...Wow i'm glad i didn't...

I hate sarcasm, and humour. That's why I never use either of those.

lol
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-13 11:06 AM
    What? you mean i could have been making fun of them? ....well i'm not that kind of 'small' person that would dash the hopes and prayers of all these loyal lemmings....i mean....blackberry followers...Wow i'm glad i didn't...

I hate sarcasm, and humour. That's why I never use either of those.

lol
    lex lex lex, this post amuses me on soo many levels
    06-28-13 11:09 AM

STOP it fish!! Immediately, that's what gets me banned. Please allow me the honor.

COULD ALL THE BRAINDEAD FANBOYS THAT LOVE TO CAUSE TROUBLE ON THIS FORUM (under the banner of being true bb supporters) PLEASE CRY PRIVATELY!!!!!!!!!

Extract your venom on bb and not on this thread that has contributed to the boredom relief caused by RIM.

I have been bombarded by dweebs and fanboys for six months for saying that Thor is a liar and bb and was employed with one simple brief!

MAKE THE COMPANY FINACIALLY VIABLE TO SELL!

Hence we see BIS disappearing, bridge disappearing!!!!!!

At least now show that you can be polite in defeat and stop attacking the OP for starting a fun thread where members told people what was happening in a humorous way, it's not his fault you don't want to listen!

This is going to be like watching a barrel full of headless chickens thrashing about.
    Barracuda7772 and FF22 like this.
    06-28-13 11:14 AM
    Pass the brandy, SOM, and maybe a hot plate of pasties? That Heins fool is a tailor-made disaster for BlackBerry. Instead of getting someone from outside who could provide a new perspective, they just promoted someone who was part of the problem to begin with!

Anyway this is probably my last post. Had enough of BB bullsh!t, my PB just sits around gathering dust, and any developer projects for it have been shelved permanently. I've stuck around with too many dead systems
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 11:17 AM
    STOP it fish!! Immediately, that's what gets me banned. Please allow me the honor.

COULD ALL THE BRAINDEAD FANBOYS THAT LOVE TO CAUSE TROUBLE ON THIS FORUM (under the banner of being true bb supporters) PLEASE CRY PRIVATELY!!!!!!!!!

Extract your venom on bb and not on this thread that has contributed to the boredom relief caused by RIM.

I have been bombarded by dweebs and fanboys for six months for saying that Thor is a liar and bb and was employed with one simple brief!

MAKE THE COMPANY FINACIALLY VIABLE TO SELL!

Hence we see BIS disappearing, bridge disappearing!!!!!!

At least now show that you can be polite in defeat and stop attacking the OP for starting a fun thread where members told people what was happening in a humorous way, it's not his fault you don't want to listen!

This is going to be like watching a barrel full of headless chickens thrashing about.
    I know it just angers me as you know all too well.

what ever happened to qnx/bb10 being modual amd very easy to upgrade ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 11:19 AM
    Not my last post after all, this forum is too hard to resist Only BB is stupid enough to turn a lean and mean RTOS like QNX into the bloated buggy monstrosity that is BB10. I wonder why they couldn't rip out crap like the Hub and just leave in the Cascades framework so BB10 apps can run directly on PB.
    06-28-13 11:23 AM
    Anyone have any more information about this?

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/06/28/bl...ybook-to-bb10/
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CB Forums mobile app

Also RE: BB10 for Playbook... I don't really care. BB10 would be nice on the tablet, but as long as Bridge and the main applications work well nothing else matters to me. The PlaybookOS looks fine. I don't really use tablets anyway, lol..
    06-28-13 11:23 AM
    Pass the brandy, SOM, and maybe a hot plate of pasties? That Heins fool is a tailor-made disaster for BlackBerry. Instead of getting someone from outside who could provide a new perspective, they just promoted someone who was part of the problem to begin with!

Anyway this is probably my last post. Had enough of BB bullsh!t, my PB just sits around gathering dust, and any developer projects for it have been shelved permanently. I've stuck around with too many dead systems
    Hhmmmmm. The the thing is that although as you know I respect you as a member, I have a slight problem with the methodology you employ to deal with this issue.

The members that I respect, (and think that you do secretly) are still here. They haven't changed, moved, altered their sense of humor. Stick around a while and if nothing else but to annoy me by having to type in "little devil stuck to a rock" every time I mentioned you!!!!

It will also be fun to watch the fanboys crying in public!!!!!!
    06-28-13 11:27 AM
    Not my last post after all, this forum is too hard to resist Only BB is stupid enough to turn a lean and mean RTOS like QNX into the bloated buggy monstrosity that is BB10. I wonder why they couldn't rip out crap like the Hub and just leave in the Cascades framework so BB10 apps can run directly on PB.
    why do you always hit the nail hard on the head? hahahahaha! ;-) i will ask sad_old_man to give you some old white rum. as a matter of fact i need some too for myself. i normally dont drink while i drive or work. but i will make it an exception. just a old rum or some black dog whisky will do. totally totally p!ssed off today. and i think only one or two pegs will cool me up.
    and i will also assume you are day dreaming. RIM has dug its own grave. you are too greedy. forget it brother forget it. RIM and all those expectations? just forget it!
    thanks
    -paul
    06-28-13 11:28 AM
1,583 ... 1516171819 ...