U don't say?
    I just did! Are you stupid?
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    06-27-13 08:54 AM
    Before accusing me of being stupid.
    Google the sentence "U don't say."

For further assistance contact or nearest medical clinic.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 09:08 AM
    Well, it seems like no one here is interested to OS 10 on PlayBook... I suppose you already bought a couple of Z10, so why should you listen to a stupid member who wants a staid discussion? Yes, you're right. Your irony, my dear sad_old_man, is really annoying: if you are not a troll, you're at least OFF-TOPIC, do you understand this word?
    P.S. "You don't say" in English means that you just said something obvious.
    Dr_Acula and sad_old_man like this.
    06-27-13 09:31 AM
    Well, it seems like no one here is interested to OS 10 on PlayBook... I suppose you already bought a couple of Z10, so why should you listen to a stupid member who wants a staid discussion? Yes, you're right. Your irony, my dear sad_old_man, is really annoying: if you are not a troll, you're at least OFF-TOPIC, do you understand this word?
    Power Mac, this is my thread and you are out of line. go send your comments elsewhere. have you not read the thread ? this thread here is a safe haven away from the too overly serious folk that are simply no fun to talk to.

no disrespect meant of course so carry on, these are not the droids your looking for.
    06-27-13 09:39 AM
    OK once again
    U don't say?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 09:42 AM
    [QUOTE=Power Mac;8717337]Well, it seems like no one here is interested to OS 10 on PlayBook... I suppose you already bought a couple of Z10, so why should you listen to a stupid member who wants a staid discussion? Yes, you're right. Your irony, my dear sad_old_man, is really annoying: if you are not a troll, you're at least OFF-TOPIC, do you understand this word?
    P.S. "You don't say" in English means that you just said something obvious.[/QUOTE

You really think he doesn't understand this? Or, are you trying to 'exercise' a staid conversation?...if you are....and i applaud your right to do it (this is an open forum, after all) then continue....But (there is always a but)...........Everyone has an equal right and opportunity to 'say' what they want..........I'm not defending SOM....(Believe me....he can defend himself)

BTW: Of course everyone here is interested in bb10 on playbook....but...(there's that but again)..Everything that could be said about it Has been said.....................over..................... ......and over.....................so just because....'we' segway...........it doesn't mean me aren't interested....

Regards:
    Barracuda7772 and FF22 like this.
    06-27-13 09:53 AM
    aah i was tired reading farhking 3599 pages gawd damn it 3600 pages of documentation. thought i will have a look at this thread. and what do i see?
    hahahahahaha same old same old!
    bring on more spice please! spice it up.
    spice only please and not sweet cuddly stuffs.
    and please also some rants!
    i need some entertainment.
    thanks
    -paul
    06-27-13 10:40 AM
    aah i was tired reading farhking 3599 pages gawd damn it 3600 pages of documentation. thought i will have a look at this thread. and what do i see?

thanks
    -paul
    And the voice of Sanity appears..................see....we have pulled...................from the depths of IRC...................the voice of reason, clarity, and understanding..................................... .................................................. ..............If he can get it.....why can't everyone??????
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 10:46 AM
    thanks
    -paul
    you couldn't be more right quackquack I made this thread to be for light hearted banter.
    we know what we want and see no use in bitchingg about it so we kick back have fun and talk about what ever we want.
    lifes to short. leave the business to the business cat
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 10:49 AM
    And the voice of Sanity appears..................see....we have pulled...................from the depths of IRC...................the voice of reason, clarity, and understanding..................................... .................................................. ..............If he can get it.....why can't everyone??????
    if you have to ask for it its gone and never coming back lex. I have sanity I just work arond it sometimes
    06-27-13 10:50 AM
    am i god? no. i am not jesus.
    time for a god status check.....
    /me pokes my finger in a glass of water and tastes the content in *the* glass.
    damn its still same water, and it didn't turn to wine.
    so i am not god yet and i am not jesus either.
    likewise i still cant fill those too many countless dots.
    "fill in the dots" .................................................. ............................. and some more .................................................. ........ still not happy here some more and more .................................................. ............
    tiny little dots.
    thanks
    -paul
    06-27-13 10:51 AM
    you couldn't be more right quackquack I made this thread to be for light hearted banter.
    we know what we want and see no use in bitchingg about it so we kick back have fun and talk about what ever we want.
    lifes to short. leave the business to the business cat
    they drop too much furr. and you need to vaccum clean the carpet all the time. too much cat furr.
    bet ya i like ranting just like everyone else. and this post is like beer. neither too heavy nor too light. :-D enjoy!
    thanks
    -paul
    06-27-13 10:54 AM
    “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
    06-27-13 10:55 AM
    they drop too much furr. and you need to vaccum clean the carpet all the time. too much cat furr.
    bet ya i like ranting just like everyone else. and this post is like beer. neither too heavy nor too light. :-D enjoy!
    thanks
    -paul
    Attached Thumbnails BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1372348702021.jpg  
    06-27-13 10:59 AM
    “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
    Agent Smith: You're empty.
    Neo: So are you.
    and then?
    Agent Smith: Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?
    dayum, agent smith took my blackberry and android and even my skype. neoooooooooooo help us.
    thanks
    -paul
    06-27-13 11:01 AM
    am i god? no. i am not jesus.
    time for a god status check.....
    /me pokes my finger in a glass of water and tastes the content in *the* glass.
    damn its still same water, and it didn't turn to wine.
    so i am not god yet and i am not jesus either.
    likewise i still cant fill those too many countless dots.
    "fill in the dots" .................................................. ............................. and some more .................................................. ........ still not happy here some more and more .................................................. ............
    tiny little dots.
    thanks
    -paul
    I take it back....you are not Sane.... the dots are me thinking....of course if you 'see' , 'read' anything into those dots...then that would prop up my assertion.

regards
    06-27-13 11:49 AM
    I take it back....you are not Sane.... the dots are me thinking....of course if you 'see' , 'read' anything into those dots...then that would prop up my assertion.

regards
    madness is my birthright. why should i let it go? if others enjoy and exercise it? why can i? ;-) and those dots contained encrypted info. kenot krack!
    thanks
    -paul
    06-27-13 12:06 PM
    madness is my birthright. why should i let it go?***** if others enjoy and exercise it? why can i?***** ;-) and those dots contained encrypted info. kenot krack!
    thanks
    -paul
    if others enjoy and exercise it? why can i?
    Haha
    06-27-13 12:10 PM
    Well, it seems like no one here is interested to OS 10 on PlayBook...I suppose you already bought a couple of Z10, so why should you listen to a stupid member who wants a staid discussion? Yes, you're right. Your irony, my dear sad_old_man, is really annoying: if you are not a troll, you're at least OFF-TOPIC, do you understand this word?
    Here we go again! Just so that you will not be found wanting in the future when you post I will endeavor to do my best to help you. (god why do I do this).

Hope my English is ok for you so far, please try to concentrate and stay with me as I may use big words that you may not understand, like cat! In that case use google!

Point 1. "Well, it seems like no one here is interested to OS 10 on PlayBook..." all members are able to read all other members posts. As I have stated numerous (big word warning) times, I have no interest in bb10 on my pb. Point covered, hope you read all members posts in future.

Point 2. "I suppose you already bought a couple of Z10". Again that's common knowledge. Refer to point 1. reference reading threads.

Point 3. "so why should you listen to a stupid member who wants a staid discussion?". I didn't know that you were stupid but thank you for being honest. With reference (big word warning) to a staid discussion I refer you again to point 1. only this time may I suggest reading thread titles.

Point 4. "Yes, you're right. Your irony, my dear sad_old_man, is really annoying: if you are not a troll, you're at least OFF-TOPIC, do you understand this word?". Again I refer you to point 1. regarding reading thread titles. As for the rest of your rant, please accept my apologies for inadvertently (big word warning) annoying you but I didn't make you read the thread and get annoyed in the first place, that was self inflicted. As for the last part of your statement, then be very very careful when you set off on a rant. You are not a moderator so please please do not ever threaten me with being off topic. Oh and by the way "off topic" is two words but we won't go into your counting ability, or lack of it shall we.

Bye bye.........

(just a helpful suggestion..... GET A LIFE!)
    06-27-13 12:14 PM
    Haha
    returning back to sanity/insanity. you folks carry on. will be back after 2-3 days. sh!t load to study. carry on with your enjoyment.
    thanks
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 12:17 PM
    returning back to sanity/insanity. you folks carry on. will be back after 2-3 days. sh!t load to study. carry on with your enjoyment.
    thanks
    -paul
    Take care now and have a nice day!
    06-27-13 12:21 PM
    LoL.....see i told you....

Hey SOM you forgot to end the reply....(just a helpful suggestion....GET A LIFE!)...........with......BEEEEEACH
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 12:21 PM
    LoL.....see i told you....

Hey SOM you forgot to end the reply....(just a helpful suggestion....GET A LIFE!)...........with......BEEEEEACH
    Oooppppssss, well you know it's not easy going through life being stupid like what I am, is!
    06-27-13 12:24 PM
    EVERYONE - please note the leading words in this thread:

CALM DOWN

I really don't want to see any of you folks banned. Keep it less personal in replying to each other or else those big moderators in the sky might get involved.

See you ALL in the next maniacal thread and also in the serious ones.
    06-27-13 02:58 PM
    Tell the children! Not us.
    06-27-13 03:53 PM
1,583 ... 1314151617 ...