If the update comes, it comes. Until then, there is nothing wrong with my PlayBook and still loving it. Last time I checked, there is no expiry date on it.
    I love my playbook and use it daily to scower the depths of the playbook subforum on crackberry. among other things and hey I got my name in the credits of the next major release of andors trail for beta testing that's pretty badass
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 10:00 AM
    I love my playbook and use it daily to scower the depths of the playbook subforum on crackberry. among other things and hey I got my name in the credits of the next major release of andors trail for beta testing that's pretty badass
    Down fish down!
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    06-26-13 10:12 AM
    lex do you have your superman panties in a bunch ?
    Lex doesn't have those...........Lex goes commando...............Lex likes to refer to himself in the third person..............Lex.....missed his medication...........
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-26-13 01:04 PM
    Lex notices that another thread has fallen down the rabbit hole......................

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 01:06 PM
    Lex notices that another thread has fallen down the rabbit hole......................

fallen down the rabbit hole ? I started this thread at the pervervial bottom of the rabbit hole. so don't go there lex you will lose. oh and by the way man of steel was AMAZING
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 01:24 PM
    fallen down the rabbit hole ? I started this thread at the pervervial bottom of the rabbit hole. so don't go there lex you will lose. oh and by the way man of steel was AMAZING
    Yes but did you like the movie?

lol...

regards
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-26-13 01:36 PM
    Yes but did you like the movie?

lol...

regards
    yes and thankfully lex was absent
    lex is just a jelious rich kid who is angry there is something he cannot have
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 01:39 PM

Oooohhhh lex, you are displaying a level of intelligence that is bound to get you critisised here. Knowing the Jabberwock? My god whatever next. But thinking about it if the crazy fish is correct and your "a rich kid" then it's understandable.
    06-26-13 01:59 PM
    yes and thankfully lex was absent
    lex is just a jelious rich kid who is angry there is something he cannot have
    i used to use the nick Kal-El....but lots of people didn't understand....hence Lex.....Everyone knows that one....suppose i could have used Krypto, or Jor-El....but...i never thought of Lex as a rich kid....i thought he was a smarta$$....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 02:09 PM
    Oooohhhh lex, you are displaying a level of intelligence that is bound to get you critisised here. Knowing the Jabberwock? My god whatever next. But thinking about it if the crazy fish is correct and your "a rich kid" then it's understandable.
    Hence the avitar image change....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 02:10 PM
    i used to use the nick Kal-El....but lots of people didn't understand....hence Lex.....Everyone knows that one....suppose i could have used Krypto, or Jor-El....but...i never thought of Lex as a rich kid....i thought he was a smarta$$....
    What about plain old simple Clarke?
    06-26-13 02:11 PM
    I'm surprised you didn't go with brainiac. I like black atom. but nothing beats good ol superman prime one million !!!!!!

http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Super..._(One_Million)

read through powers superman prime is everywhere and can destroy anything and everything
    Attached Thumbnails BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1372275031397.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 02:30 PM

Rabbit hole? Nah, perhaps a BLACK HOLE. Off with their heads!
    06-26-13 03:08 PM
    I'm surprised you didn't go with brainiac. I like black atom. but nothing beats good ol superman prime one million !!!!!!

Superman Prime (One Million) - Superman Wiki

read through powers superman prime is everywhere and can destroy anything and everything
    Time to lay off the sauce fish!
    06-26-13 03:12 PM
    What about plain old simple Clarke?
    why would anyone want to be him?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 03:36 PM
    why would anyone want to be him?
    Because he's polite and sends money home to his mum out of his wages.
    06-26-13 03:39 PM

Superman Prime (One Million) - Superman Wiki

i did use Braniac ...once....Lex was more recognized .....Only hard core superman fans....know of Braniac and the shrinking of Kandor....i'm afraid superman comics for me ended .....in the early early 60s when they cost 12 cents.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 03:41 PM
    The Superman Prime story arc would seem as desperate as the "BB10 to PB" one that's currently in fashion in these parts of fantasy world...
    sad_old_man and Barracuda7772 like this.
    06-26-13 03:45 PM
    Because he's polite and sends money home to his mum out of his wages.
    he stumbles around....bumps into things....oh...and acts like he doesn't have a d**k....yeah...thats the nick i want....wow i'm surprised someone else hasn't already got it....

Clark is what Superman thinks....Humans are......stumbling , bumbling, uncoordinated , helpless
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 03:47 PM
    he stumbles around....bumps into things....oh...and acts like he doesn't have a d**k....yeah...thats the nick i want....wow i'm surprised someone else hasn't already got it....

Clark is what Superman thinks....Humans are......stumbling , bumbling, uncoordinated , helpless
    Erm..... Perhaps this is not a good time to mention this but that's what humans are!!!!!
    06-26-13 03:58 PM
    I don't know if you are stupid or what... that is an important thing: is it true that 1024x600 resolution has been added to SDK 10.2 (I downloaded QNX Momentics, but I did not find anything)? If yes, we have definitely the only evidence we needed. Why if someone tries to find something interesting every user starts quarreling or writing very stupid OT posts?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 05:28 PM
    if 10 gives better apps and a browser then i'll be happy........i did try an android tablet but that was a disaster and got returned. I still use my iPad2 but the BBPB is the one for chucking in my bag and going outside with. Its great for watching movies and email if it had a better browser i'd be even happier...........
    06-26-13 08:13 PM
    if 10 gives better apps and a browser then i'll be happy........i did try an android tablet but that was a disaster and got returned. I still use my iPad2 but the BBPB is the one for chucking in my bag and going outside with. Its great for watching movies and email if it had a better browser i'd be even happier...........
    so its the one you bring with you......so I deduce from your comment that its better, more useful and more portable.

very well said
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-26-13 08:21 PM
    I don't know if you are stupid or what... that is an important thing: is it true that 1024x600 resolution has been added to SDK 10.2 (I downloaded QNX Momentics, but I did not find anything)? If yes, we have definitely the only evidence we needed. Why if someone tries to find something interesting every user starts quarreling or writing very stupid OT posts?
    Yes I am stupid, satisfied now?
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    06-27-13 08:16 AM
    U don't say?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-27-13 08:50 AM
1,583 ... 1213141516 ...