Spoil sport and there I was just about to post a scintillating, awe inspiring technical post about technicals thingys, you know them teknical thingys that are out there. What will I do now?
    Lo and Behold, step aside for the master of crackberry to dispense some technical advis.......mother f#$%^##%^& ..checkered boards....&%#@@@@@#$$$%%,...frozen keyboard...@#$%%%%^what a piece of s@#$%^^&&*(((()*#.....restart.$%^^&&#@.....
    I love my playbook it's the best tablet out there!!!
    BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-imgres-1.jpeg
    06-24-13 08:29 AM
    Spoil sport and there I was just about to post a scintillating, awe inspiring technical post about technicals thingys, you know them teknical thingys that are out there. What will I do now?
    you and I both know that's a lie. I call your bluff and raise you some brandy
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-24-13 08:29 AM
    you and I both know that's a lie. I call your bluff and raise you some brandy
    In that case I raise you two cornish pasties!
    06-24-13 08:32 AM
    In that case I raise you two cornish pasties!
    I will take that bet
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-24-13 08:34 AM
    LOL they can't deliver for the 'old' tablet and you really think they should build a new tablet. Here's an idea ...why don't they fix the problems with the 'old' tablet.....from a business point of view ....i would suspect that 2 million + owners of playbook would just be happy with some sense of guidance or maybe 'leadership' quick cue the music...fat lady is warming up.......
    The problem is that this is the established pattern BlackBerry operates. They abandoned the Storm 1 and released a virtual copy in the Storm 2... then left it raw in the center when they said "Oh but wait here comes the Storm 3" but the carriers said "No Thanks".

It would actually be par for BlackBerry if there wasn't a single OS upgrade outside of a few meaningless bug fixes for the PB1 anymore but the PB2 will be launches.
    06-24-13 08:39 AM
    I will take that bet
    Ok I'll see you!
    06-24-13 08:41 AM
    The problem is that this is the established pattern BlackBerry operates. They abandoned the Storm 1 and released a virtual copy in the Storm 2... then left it raw in the center when they said "Oh but wait here comes the Storm 3" but the carriers said "No Thanks".

It would actually be par for BlackBerry if there wasn't a single OS upgrade outside of a few meaningless bug fixes for the PB1 anymore but the PB2 will be launches.
    excuse me kb5 that post is a tad too useful for my thread
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-24-13 08:49 AM
    Head down to your cellar or basement or whatever the heck you call that den of iniquity (shocking, I spelled that correctly but did not believe it so checked).
    06-24-13 08:58 AM
    Head down to your cellar or basement or whatever the heck you call that den of iniquity (shocking, I spelled that correctly but did not believe it so checked).
    LOL ! For some reason sad_old_man emerging from his cellar remind me of an amusement park game,"whack a mole".
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-24-13 09:01 AM
    LOL ! For some reason sad_old_man emerging from his cellar remind me of an amusement park game,"whack a mole".
    I prefer whack a cat!

Posted via CB10
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    06-24-13 11:20 AM

Ah yes, the Storm 2 ... , the bubble wrap screen technology regression that drove our entire company to iPhones. We bought PBs because we saw the potential for the perfect phone/tablet mobile combo.

Hopefully, this BB10/PB gets sorted out in the not too distant future because it will literally determine whether we go back to BB again via the Q10/PB combo. If not, we'll just have walk away again and go with something else and maybe revisit the issue a few years down the road again (if BB is still around).
    blueberrymerry likes this.
    06-24-13 02:26 PM
    BBRY called the PlayBook the first business-grade tablet but it's shocking how they could have released it "raw in the center" and kept most of it uncooked for the past 2 years. It's almost like the company operates as separate little fiefdoms that don't communicate with each other.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-25-13 05:33 AM
    There's a second coming of some religious icon coming soon too.. I personally wouldn't wait for either.
    06-25-13 06:43 AM
    There's a second coming of some religious icon coming soon too.. I personally wouldn't wait for either.
    You'll be long dead before that one
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-25-13 07:50 AM
    You'll be long dead before that one
    But I won't!!!!!!!!
    06-25-13 08:03 AM
    But I won't!!!!!!!!
    oh you old fart do old folk homes have cellars ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-25-13 08:20 AM
    oh you old fart do old folk homes have cellars ?
    Mine does!
    06-25-13 08:26 AM
    But I won't!!!!!!!!
    Oh, SOON enough.
    06-25-13 09:26 AM
    I don't know how many times I've been suckered into reading this thread just to be reminded it stopped being serious about 10 pages ago!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-25-13 09:40 AM
    As a PlayBook owner I want bb10 on it, however, it is not a must have, I would be fine using the current OS. From a business point of view it would make more sense for BlackBerry to launch a new tablet with bb10. Its what everybody else does to make you purchase new hardware. I would purchase a new tablet if it was released, as would many PlayBook owners.
    I won't buy another BlackBerry tablet if BlackBerry slaps us across the face and abandons their promise about bringing BlackBerry OS 10 to the existing BlackBerry PlayBook. Heck, I would settle for getting the full functionality of BlackBerry Bridge restored between the tablet and my BlackBerry Z10.
    bozvandam likes this.
    06-25-13 10:30 AM
    I don't know how many times I've been suckered into reading this thread just to be reminded it stopped being serious about 10 pages ago!
    Now that's strange because I read it all a thousand times (well I didn't count them but you know what I mean) and I can't find the part where it ever was serious?
    06-25-13 12:11 PM
    Now that's strange because I read it all a thousand times (well I didn't count them but you know what I mean) and I can't find the part where it ever was serious?
    only when i'm speaking
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-25-13 12:42 PM
    then I accomplished my goal lol this thread is more or less poking fun at the people who feel like their own little world will end if they don't get bb10 on their playbooks. lol

this was never meant to be serious.....well as serious as business cat can be
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-25-13 01:26 PM
    I won't buy another BlackBerry tablet if BlackBerry slaps us across the face and abandons their promise about bringing BlackBerry OS 10 to the existing BlackBerry PlayBook. Heck, I would settle for getting the full functionality of BlackBerry Bridge restored between the tablet and my BlackBerry Z10.
    then you better get a packing because blackberry is as flexable as those pants that girl has on her in your avatar
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-25-13 01:27 PM
    only when i'm speaking
    I agree but only if you tell me what that damned avatar is. It looks like him off Moby ****?
    06-25-13 01:52 PM
1,583 ... 1011121314 ...