i decided once not to post here, but leaving aside all -ve theory of relativity.
    i am speaking as a geek and nothing more. ranters are there to fill the space.
    here it goes. omap4430 is clocked @1 ghz and it can be over clocked to 1.2 ghz officially. keeping OMAP3430 which is 600 Mhz and has been over clocked to 1.2 Ghz then OMAP4430 which is next gen can also be over clocked. and its done in the 1 st stage bootloader and also in the 2nd stage chain bootloader.
    and 2 gigs of RAM? you hit the nail hard in the head. i dont think RIM will even think of doing it. you got any idea how much money have to spent on VLSI sh!t? a company which is *this* incompetence already enough to loose its userbase, will even try it?
    with a new RAM they need to remap the entire CPU, because cpu has a cache which inits RAM here LDDR2, you kidding me? tell me its a joke that they will upsize the RAM. CPU init second stage happens when cache is used as a RAM and it inits the RAM. duh! sorry for going this technical.
    seriously? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Forget it! it is not happening. IMHO!
    thanks
    -paul
    Yeah.....you guys...you.....................ranters ....stop ranting....you're using up the space .....and there's only so much space....we will have to remap the cpu..........ram...........rom..................ra mma, lamma, ding,,,dong......dohicky...thingy....and RIM needs all the excuses, to BS its way out of this......................Kevin...........grow your hair.......................some one light the torches....we march on castle Frankenstein.......at midnight....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-19-13 08:45 AM
    ]i must learn to shut up.[/HL] and devote more energy to this RIM's Blackberry Playbook menace. i am getting close to the pin outs and also the logic. So i must return back to my study tree have too many bananas and jugs of water. read and crack this logic. because even if i crack the 3072 bit its hopeless. what if its stuck to my device alone. then only my device is unlocked. some universal method has to be found. i am sick of shouting. i got a sore throat.
    looks like i can read all the circuit (even tho i am a big 0 in electronics and electrical science) with my multimeter. gawd damn there are tonnes of inputs. i will post my findings in the rooting forum and the posts/threads there.
    and i realised one thing. rather than asking RIM, rather begging RIM for a solution like bridge and BB 10.x i download foundry27 : View Wiki Page: GetTheOSSource and compile qnx and wipe clean and install my qnx. i am sick and tired and fed up of their promises and lies. and i can rant and rave here all day and night long, but once again counter productive.
    which is why i need to divert myself and let the arena be taken over by those who still wish to continue to do so. no problemo amigo!
    but i need to spend and waste my time carefully. one life and cant waste ranting. heading back to rooting forum and posting my findings there.
    "RIM, i dont even have time to show your policy even my middle finger, go screw yourself RIM. i am done with ya RIM!"
    heck!
    hope this helps, and hope this is the last post i am going back to my root to help myself.
    signing out from this post. this is mundane depressing and utterly counter productive and a slug fest. thanks but no thanks.
    thanks
    -paul
    (paying customer is always RIGHT, consumer is KING, NEVER BARGAIN WITH YOUR KING, RIM got this message awefully wrong)

too late!...................................

just kidding.....really....i am.....well you opened yourself up for that....so enjoy............

....regards
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-19-13 08:48 AM

just kidding.....really....i am.....well you opened yourself up for that....so enjoy............

....regards
    Too late........ What did I miss? Did the cat commit Seppuku?
    06-19-13 09:02 AM
    But it's beak will stick out through the crust silly!
    But you get the BILL with the order and don't have to request the check if you are in a rush.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-19-13 09:12 AM
    Too late........ What did I miss? Did the cat commit Seppuku?
    I don't commit anything in foreign language that I can't spell.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-19-13 11:10 AM

....regards
    Yeah.....you guys...you.....................ranters ....stop ranting....you're using up the space .....and there's only so much space....we will have to remap the cpu..........ram...........rom..................ra mma, lamma, ding,,,dong......dohicky...thingy....and RIM needs all the excuses, to BS its way out of this......................Kevin...........grow your hair.......................some one light the torches....we march on castle Frankenstein.......at midnight....
    one liner "temporary wormhole" with this it ends. and it will open once again worm hole opens. and you are an end user. you are not a developer. so why am i trying to make you understand....... hahahaha i like what you said. thats what all my girl friends say to me and she goes like this "when you are talking to me paul, throw all your techie stuffs deep into ocean and let sharks eat it i am not bothered, its sucha romantic day and all you can speak about math and encryption. poor me. lord save me." technically speaking she just called me an A$$hole! you uttered the same line and lingo and tone like all my ex girl friend and also current girl friend. closing worm hole and vanishing off. ;-)
    see ya.
    thanks
    -paul
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    06-19-13 11:52 AM
    So basically the situation here is like the famous Muppets song:
    What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
    and what do we think we might see?
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
    The lovers, the dreamers and me.
    Which doesn't account for the haters, yet. But we'll get to them later...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-19-13 12:09 PM
    one liner "temporary wormhole" with this it ends. and it will open once again worm hole opens. and you are an end user. you are not a developer. so why am i trying to make you understand....... hahahaha i like what you said. thats what all my girl friends say to me and she goes like this "when you are talking to me paul, throw all your techie stuffs deep into ocean and let sharks eat it i am not bothered, its sucha romantic day and all you can speak about math and encryption. poor me. lord save me." technically speaking she just called me an A$$hole! you uttered the same line and lingo and tone like all my ex girl friend and also current girl friend. closing worm hole and vanishing off. ;-)
    see ya.
    thanks
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-19-13 12:19 PM
    But you get the BILL with the order and don't have to request the check if you are in a rush.
    Vert good point, never thought about that one!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 12:42 PM
    see ya.
    thanks
    -paul
    Why would you assume that! Maybe the point is that i don't care.....heard it all before....not buying it....move on nothing new here.....

regards....
    06-19-13 02:34 PM
    Why would you assume that! Maybe the point is that i don't care.....heard it all before....not buying it....move on nothing new here.....

regards....
    lex it would make this forum a lot more uncomfortable if your name was lexluthorxxx
    06-19-13 02:52 PM
    lex it would make this forum a lot more uncomfortable if your name was lexluthorxxx
    Pick on the rightiouse why don't you. I like him as he is

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 02:58 PM

regards....
    again speaking. i am from IRC network. forum thing is new to me. Not exactly new but yep. Since in IRC we talk line by line. disputes/dislikes agreement/likemindedness.
    finding it hard to cope up with forum language.
    most of my words which were read instantly and replied answered in IRC is like "lost in translation!"
    wish i was regular in forum also, then i will pick up how to reply like other users do. in IRC its instant reply. here its delayed reply.
    i guess lack of experience. i am using IRC for academic purpose (freebie learning for free w/o paying a penny) since 1995. and i am using forum for one or 2 doubts and log off permanently. this is the first forum i crossed these many threads. else i dont think i ever crossed 10 posts. i will ask in forum. if i get a reply i will reply back. if i dont know i log out and go back to IRC. but here in this forum this is deffered live. and everyone is watching a rookie in every respect trying to juggle many things and forum replies. where one liners like "RTFM!" doesnt work and also where "/quit tired hitting sack! good night everyone!" doesnt work either.
    i guess i will learn the forum language soon. and since been using IRC networks since 1995, i find myself hard to cope up!
    irc is one to one and also one to many -> a relayed conversation.
    here its one to one and also one to many -> deffered live conversation.
    i need a crash course on forum conversation. this is a little off track for me. i am finding it hard to follow. reason? there is no looking forward but like how i said "lost in translation!" at least for me.
    guess i made a mistake, you are a developer. if you are a developer then why dont you help us in rooting forum. we got a major challanges. this is not IRC when i can ask in a flash "gawd damn it! this DOESNT WORK (TM)" and then some chap pokes his head and says "did you try this?"
    eg.
    May 01 02:03:10 <quackquack> which board is suggested?
    May 01 02:03:54 <quackquack> PandaBoard Dual-core ARM� Cortex™-A9 MPCore™ mobile dev board
    May 01 02:03:56 <quackquack> :-D
    May 05 02:03:35 * Hakisho (~Hakisho@unaffiliated/hakisho) has joined #coreboot
    May 01 02:04:15 <dhendrix> quackquack: Beagleboard uses an OMAP SoC, which is much different from the Exynos. I would suggest trying to get an Arndaleboard.

this is different. say i am in one thread, i need to go to main menu and look for posts and then reply.......

annoying but thats how forums operate.

hope this helps!
    thanks
    -paul
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    06-19-13 04:51 PM
    I am sure Playbook will have BB 10 OS.
    06-19-13 10:50 PM
    I am sure Playbook will have BB 10 OS.
    Funny how whether or not we get BB10 has become a matter of faith now. Hallelujia.
    jamesharmeling, FF22 and JeepBB like this.
    06-20-13 02:00 AM
    I don't think BlackBerry will release a New Playbook because of how low the sales were for the current version. The PlayBook is underestimated. I'm hoping they can build on this one. It they did release a new model, I wonder how much it would cost.
    06-20-13 07:27 AM
    help me pless...
    i wan't to Thaikeyboard on playbook.
    Give me to do it step by step.
    thank you.
    06-20-13 07:36 AM
    i have been lexluthor for 33 years.....
    06-20-13 07:44 AM
    i have been lexluthor for 33 years.....
    are you actually bald ?
    06-20-13 07:45 AM
    help me pless...
    thank you.
    doesn't exist
    06-20-13 07:46 AM
    again speaking. i am from IRC network. forum thing is new to me. Not exactly new but yep. Since in IRC we talk line by line. disputes/dislikes agreement/likemindedness.
    finding it hard to cope up with forum language.
    most of my words which were read instantly and replied answered in IRC is like "lost in translation!"
    wish i was regular in forum also, then i will pick up how to reply like other users do. in IRC its instant reply. here its delayed reply.
    i guess lack of experience. i am using IRC for academic purpose (freebie learning for free w/o paying a penny) since 1995. and i am using forum for one or 2 doubts and log off permanently. this is the first forum i crossed these many threads. else i dont think i ever crossed 10 posts. i will ask in forum. if i get a reply i will reply back. if i dont know i log out and go back to IRC. but here in this forum this is deffered live. and everyone is watching a rookie in every respect trying to juggle many things and forum replies. where one liners like "RTFM!" doesnt work and also where "/quit tired hitting sack! good night everyone!" doesnt work either.
    i guess i will learn the forum language soon. and since been using IRC networks since 1995, i find myself hard to cope up!
    irc is one to one and also one to many -> a relayed conversation.
    here its one to one and also one to many -> deffered live conversation.
    i need a crash course on forum conversation. this is a little off track for me. i am finding it hard to follow. reason? there is no looking forward but like how i said "lost in translation!" at least for me.
    guess i made a mistake, you are a developer. if you are a developer then why dont you help us in rooting forum. we got a major challanges. this is not IRC when i can ask in a flash "gawd damn it! this DOESNT WORK (TM)" and then some chap pokes his head and says "did you try this?"
    eg.
    May 01 02:03:10 <quackquack> which board is suggested?
    May 01 02:03:54 <quackquack> PandaBoard Dual-core ARM� Cortex™-A9 MPCore™ mobile dev board
    May 01 02:03:56 <quackquack> :-D
    May 05 02:03:35 * Hakisho (~Hakisho@unaffiliated/hakisho) has joined #coreboot
    May 01 02:04:15 <dhendrix> quackquack: Beagleboard uses an OMAP SoC, which is much different from the Exynos. I would suggest trying to get an Arndaleboard.

this is different. say i am in one thread, i need to go to main menu and look for posts and then reply.......

annoying but thats how forums operate.

hope this helps!
    thanks
    -paul
    i used to be on irc....it's great for talking direct...i used it to talk to females in far off countries.....it was fun until i realized it could be, probably is.... some fat guy living down the street.or in another city (Rochdale maybe)....with a female screen..name....trolling for 'memories' to aid in self abuse....lol...................I don't like rooting ...i find that in the short term ...it is good...and unless the 'tablet' is at an upgraded dead-end then perhaps necessary...otherwise...its just rooted because someone can say they did it...It doesn't make sense 'for me' to root playbook when there is still hope for bb10....When or If it is finally dead...and i find i need root access then i'll root.

oh...and there is no sense to this forum...this is a runaway train....................on a steep grade with no brakes.....enjoy the ride as long as it lasts....
    06-20-13 08:15 AM
    06-20-13 08:32 AM
    i used to be on irc....it's great for talking direct...i used it to talk to females in far off countries.....it was fun until i realized it could be, probably is.... some fat guy living down the street.or in another city (Rochdale maybe)....with a female screen..name....trolling for 'memories' to aid in self abuse....lol...................I don't like rooting ...i find that in the short term ...it is good...and unless the 'tablet' is at an upgraded dead-end then perhaps necessary...otherwise...its just rooted because someone can say they did it...It doesn't make sense 'for me' to root playbook when there is still hope for bb10....When or If it is finally dead...and i find i need root access then i'll root.

oh...and there is no sense to this forum...this is a runaway train....................on a steep grade with no brakes.....enjoy the ride as long as it lasts....
    Root, no he is working on porting coreboot bios to omap4.
    That wold bring a lot more than just root.(multi boot, executing unsigned code)
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    06-20-13 08:34 AM

I don't like trains!. It's a bit like decending on approach in thick fog with no ILS and your fate being completely in the hands of the Navigator. It does make you wish that you hadn't blocked his promotion application?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:48 AM
    help me pless...
    thank you.
    I am not sure if it is supported? You can change the Language by Swiping down from the main screen and pressing the GEAR (settings) icon. Then there are a Language settings and a Keyboard setting.

While actually typing, you can press the GLOBE to the left of the Spacebar to change the keyboard.

Good luck
    06-20-13 08:48 AM
1,583 ... 89101112 ...