Trust me on this its ORGASMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing makes a sound like a mac or better still two macs thrown off a 4 storey building into a car park!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm
    What about a gnome being drag into the cellar by a six foot mouse?
    dangerousfen and sad_old_man like this.
    06-16-13 05:31 PM
    Really????????????
    I have no idea how the image fits this thread whatsoever... But I love the idea rofl!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-16-13 06:48 PM
    So r u a share holder or some of or relatives r.
    Consumers do care about the growth of their brand but not at the cost of them being unable to deliver.
    matter of fact, i am a shareholder. I'm not gonna bank on an update for a dated tablet to bring back the company, neither would investors; that product already sunk. they are not going to devote resources to make people who bought it at $500 happy. I got mine for $200 and im happy with 2.1, because you get what you pay for. The product they really need to work on delivering is more BB10 products and refinement (and innovation) in the OS.

lets look at it on the extreme end, and they do push out bb10 asap. that shift of programmers could mean the life or death for the company. Now what? you get your update and the company tanks - no more bb11,12,13... phone or tablet!
    06-16-13 08:59 PM
    Too late, already buy an iPad mini.
    Just to contrariety Thor who claim; "tablets will die".
    06-16-13 09:25 PM
    is that a question? because surely you didnt say you bought an ipad mini; well not with that sentance anyway
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-16-13 10:09 PM
    Maybe it will come at the very end of this year. Don't think they wanted PlayBook to be front and center BlackBerry 10 anywhere near launch. That's if this is true and they still planned on releasing it after all. Maybe they didn't want to cannibalize sales, even though it would probably be a very small amount. But I think mainly maybe they don't want hype around the PlayBook because it takes away from the flagship BlackBerry 10 and the new brand image etc etc.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:49 PM
    matter of fact, i am a shareholder. I'm not gonna bank on an update for a dated tablet to bring back the company, neither would investors; that product already sunk. they are not going to devote resources to make people who bought it at $500 happy. I got mine for $200 and im happy with 2.1, because you get what you pay for. The product they really need to work on delivering is more BB10 products and refinement (and innovation) in the OS.

lets look at it on the extreme end, and they do push out bb10 asap. that shift of programmers could mean the life or death for the company. Now what? you get your update and the company tanks - no more bb11,12,13... phone or tablet!
    Yes, it's extreme to think that BlackBerry would tank because they push out update for playbook. As if the company has always made this the priority. If it is and it take them that long to update, the company deserve to tank. The bigger issue with blackberry is communication or the lack of it. Whatever the issues are, business decision or technical challenges, the company is not upfront with the users. Inconsistent info were coming via twitters, emails and interviews from different sources within the company. What this does is perpetuate the incompetence of the company. The perception of inability to push out updates on time not only for the playbook but the BB 10 devices as well. This is coming from the BB users. Can you imagine what would that look like for those supposedly new users the company need to attract?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-16-13 11:06 PM
    Ha ha it just so happens I can!!!!!! So there and while we are on coercive therapy, I AM NOT A SMUFF!!!!!!!! I am a magic leprechaun and I can fish better than an orange ball with little blue and white characters stuck on it! I have tickled trout I'll have you know and by the way you catch eels with a stick!
    aah aah! in that case? eels are catchable. but i will buy it only when i see it. till then water rules. because its very simple. as simple as water.
    thanks
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 01:58 AM
    OK i bought u some H2O.
    Don't waste this expensive $h!t
    never waste water. what alcohol can naver do? water can. keep the electrolyte in balanced condition. else you are in trouble.
    and by the way you need water even to make alcohol how can i waste water then.
    Open Source Beer Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    have fun make your own beer. yep its GPL beer! you gotta
    git pull the source and then
    $ ./configure --make-me-beer && make && sudo make install
    and then
    $ command beer-for-everyone-for-free
    so i will save the free water from apple. :-D
    hope this helps
    thanks
    -paul
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    06-17-13 02:05 AM
    Oh, it's amazing how the discussions here manage to flop so easily.
    we call this virtual reality and it doesnt bite.
    thanks
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 02:06 AM
    The one below me is Justin beiber.
    Last edited by Dr_Acula; 06-17-13 at 03:44 AM.
    sad_old_man and bozvandam like this.
    06-17-13 02:42 AM
    06-17-13 03:35 AM
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 03:42 AM
    this is exactly what i do when i read anything i see in coreboot newsletter with respect to intel. they are exactly like blackberry. they wouldnt give away the internals. and "since 2005-2006 till this very keystroke" i am doing exactly like what this animated character does.
    "seriously? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?" stare and go to electronic/electronic developer oriented depression.
    sigh! no sh!t!
    thanks
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 04:38 AM
    Yes, it's extreme to think that BlackBerry would tank because they push out update for playbook. As if the company has always made this the priority. If it is and it take them that long to update, the company deserve to tank. The bigger issue with blackberry is communication or the lack of it. Whatever the issues are, business decision or technical challenges, the company is not upfront with the users. Inconsistent info were coming via twitters, emails and interviews from different sources within the company. What this does is perpetuate the incompetence of the company. The perception of inability to push out updates on time not only for the playbook but the BB 10 devices as well. This is coming from the BB users. Can you imagine what would that look like for those supposedly new users the company need to attract?
    My god did you write that all yourself furball?

GOOSEBERRY! Quick the cats getting all edificated on us!!!!!!!!!!
    Dr_Acula and bambinoitaliano like this.
    06-17-13 06:20 AM
    My god did you write that all yourself furball?

GOOSEBERRY! Quick the cats getting all edificated on us!!!!!!!!!!
    Just don't move.
    06-17-13 06:35 AM
    Well, maybe, but better a Note 8.0 or even better the next gen Nexus 7 coming out next month. What's clear is that the PB is a 2+ year old dino that was seriously flawed in many, many ways to begin with. Why would anyone in their right mind think it's going to get better after all of this time? It's not going to get BB10 and even if it did, it would run like crap. If you're a BB fan, it's no companion to anything BB is or will be coming out with. If you're happy living in 2011 bridging to a 9900, rock on. Otherwise, move on and dump this POS.
    06-17-13 06:44 AM
    Is that his dad?
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    06-17-13 06:45 AM
    seriously all this happens when I sleep. I can't leave you guys alone for a second. sheesh
    06-17-13 06:53 AM
    Is that his dad?
    R u a guess maker?
    Or u just know everything?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 06:57 AM
    seriously all this happens when I sleep. I can't leave you guys alone for a second. sheesh
    I thought fish didn't sleep?

By the way congratulations on finally finding your way back to your own thread. Now you see the devastation you've caused with it, are you happy? Before you know it, your thread will cause world poverty, a plague of six foot mice, global cooling and it's all down to you!

Satisfied are we?
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    06-17-13 07:04 AM

Too Late You Already Have!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 08:20 AM
    The one below me is Justin beiber.
    For the Child in all of us...................

LOL you said Below me.....I suppose you could have said....Pictured, Below me Justin Beiber....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 08:23 AM
    Too Late You Already Have!
    Oooppppssss!
    06-17-13 08:25 AM
    For the Child in all of us...................

LOL you said Below me.....I suppose you could have said....Pictured, Below me Justin Beiber....
    some guy likes justin(s) Bieber and Timberlake? we got some serious personality disorder issues. is anyone sane like these justins? i first read justin as dustbin bieber. okay trash it. lets find new ways of getting frustrated with what we possess.
    here its playbook and BB 10 OS.
    features of it?
    #1. it will be slow as usual may be even more. even windows 3.0 boots faster.
    #2. thanks to millions of certificate checks which takes eons before it boots.
    #3. thanks to their promises which will be definite lies.
    #4. thanks to RIM's BB10 none of the problems in this world will ever be solved.
    #5. thanks to RIM's annoying UI more cpu cycles will be used.
    #6. thanks to RIM's annoying UI more ram will be used.
    #7. thanks to RIM's annoying OS users will again complain.
    #8. thanks to RIM's annoying OS users will want an upgrade 5 seconds after they see the first welcome screen and will cry for another update and the saga goes on.
    #9. thanks to RIM's annoying OS more people will wish they could install android app.
    #10. thanks to RIM's annoying OS many people will sell their tablet.
    #11. thanks to RIM's annoying OS many people will call up their tech support and complain.
    and last but not the least?
    #12. thanks to RIM annoying OS people will ask again, "HOW TO ROOT THIS DEVICE JOE?"

and all this will lead to sad_old_man even sadder and baracudda again starting another thread which will be a carbon copy of this thread the only difference will be it will have BB11 and not BB10 as the subject.
    rest is pretty much the same.
    hope this relly, orelly, no wai, helps someone/no one.
    thanks
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 08:35 AM
1,583 ... 34567 ...