Who let you in here?....come on...you make far too much sense to be posting here...You are obviously an intelligent person ( I can tell that from your post ( i can't really..I just infer that because i agree with you).....I read, all of it . unlike some (S_O_M))
    No I did read all of it and it appears although well masked in lots of words, it's still the same basic "please Mr Thor can we have bb10 on our pb please".

"I have the right to know that. I could then make an informed decision on whether to cut MY losses. What I am saying is that the silence is no longer tolerable and that I am making my decision soon."

Whoever told you that you have rights? Your decisions my friend are just like my decisions. They are mine and mine alone. I make them and I claim no rights from anyone else when I make those decisions. Like everyone else who assumed it would happen and then doesn't, they blame their decision on others. I bought my pb for what it was at the time, not for what I hoped it might be like in the future. Just count your blessings you don't have a Z10 or Q10 or you really would be pissed off! Big style!!!!!!!
    dangerousfen likes this.
    06-15-13 03:45 PM
    As a PlayBook owner I want bb10 on it, however, it is not a must have, I would be fine using the current OS. From a business point of view it would make more sense for BlackBerry to launch a new tablet with bb10. Its what everybody else does to make you purchase new hardware. I would purchase a new tablet if it was released, as would many PlayBook owners.
    I disagree even from a business stand point. They promised it on a tablet that ca me our half baked. I'm with you that it as fully functional and I as well have no complaints on how it works. My issue is that it's been promised by the new CEO so I expect it for him to anticipate my money to continue imt BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and dangerousfen like this.
    06-15-13 03:53 PM
    Just count your blessings you don't have a Z10 or Q10 or you really would be pissed off! Big style!
    You really don't like that Z10 do you. I will take your implied advise and stay with my 9900.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 03:55 PM
    No I did read all of it and it appears although well masked in lots of words, it's still the same basic "please Mr Thor can we have bb10 on our pb please".

"I have the right to know that. I could then make an informed decision on whether to cut MY losses. What I am saying is that the silence is no longer tolerable and that I am making my decision soon."

Whoever told you that you have rights? Your decisions my friend are just like my decisions. They are mine and mine alone. I make them and I claim no rights from anyone else when I make those decisions. Like everyone else who assumed it would happen and then doesn't, they blame their decision on others. I bought my pb for what it was at the time, not for what I hoped it might be like in the future. Just count your blessings you don't have a Z10 or Q10 or you really would be pissed off! Big style!!!!!!!
    oh crap....i didn't see that part....Forget everything i said....nothing to see here just another Crackberian (i hate that word) grasping at straws......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 04:00 PM
    I disagree even from a business stand point. They promised it on a tablet that ca me our half baked. I'm with you that it as fully functional and I as well have no complaints on how it works. My issue is that it's been promised by the new CEO so I expect it for him to anticipate my money to continue imt BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    This is the most important part of the statement and I think the single greatest problem for BlackBerry....Delivering on a promise ...Implied or otherwise.....Paraphrasing George Santayana: Those that forget the Past are Doomed to repeat it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 04:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    This is the most important part of the statement and I think the single greatest problem for BlackBerry....Delivering on a promise ...Implied or otherwise.....Paraphrasing George Santayana: Those that forget the Past are Doomed to repeat it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 04:06 PM
    see i forgot what i already did...and i repeated it.....
    sad_old_man and bozvandam like this.
    06-15-13 04:06 PM
    see i forgot what i already did...and i repeated it.....
    Fear not it comes to us all in time. I prescribe one pasty at night and a glass of brandy every four hours until you feel better.
    bozvandam likes this.
    06-15-13 04:20 PM
    Long time reader but first post. Am probably the only person on the planet who doesn't own or need a cell phone. I have owned a Playbook for a year and a half and love it but I just use it for email and surfing. Have enjoyed learning about BB phone and Playbook issues through the CB forums with thanks to all the knowledgeable posters. I bought the PB solely because it is Canadian. I hope BB10 comes to PB but would be happier to buy new PB tablet if that is in the pipeline after the new phones rescue the company. I hope either an upgrade or new tablet is available before current PB dies so I don't have to buy from the competition.
    Tim1131 likes this.
    06-15-13 04:24 PM
    Long time reader but first post. Am probably the only person on the planet who doesn't own or need a cell phone. I have owned a Playbook for a year and a half and love it but I just use it for email and surfing. Have enjoyed learning about BB phone and Playbook issues through the CB forums with thanks to all the knowledgeable posters. I bought the PB solely because it is Canadian. I hope BB10 comes to PB but would be happier to buy new PB tablet if that is in the pipeline after the new phones rescue the company. I hope either an upgrade or new tablet is available before current PB dies so I don't have to buy from the competition.
    Welcome weary traveller. I used to always use, no need a mobile phone and have been known to carry as many as 4 phones with me everywhere. Since I bought what you refer to as the new phones that will rescue the company, I have lost all interest in mobile phones. I am quite content with my pb and have no wish to have bb10 on it.
    06-15-13 04:36 PM
    The final straw for me is reading about all of the hidden functionality in the Android runtime. BB10 users are now exploiting native code support to run apps that barfed all over the PB's implementation. And yet we can't touch any of this, even though much of the required functionality is likely already present and dormant on our devices.

To learn that the only thing keeping us from running Skype or Netflix is some switch in a code signing utility is absolutely infuriating!

RCK
    sad_old_man and tekware like this.
    06-15-13 04:42 PM
    The final straw for me is reading about all of the hidden functionality in the Android runtime. BB10 users are now exploiting native code support to run apps that barfed all over the PB's implementation. And yet we can't touch any of this, even though much of the required functionality is likely already present and dormant on our devices.

To learn that the only thing keeping us from running Skype or Netflix is some switch in a code signing utility is absolutely infuriating!

RCK
    Hooray I'm not alone in realising that the pb has always had bb10 as it's OS!!!!! Yeah........... At last.

Pssst don't tell anybody else cause they get really upset. By the way do you like brandy and pasties?
    06-15-13 04:49 PM
    I am Canadian....I bought it because it was cheap (not as cheap as now....but not full price).....and at the time it was fine. Its still fine....its a solid tablet....but i have moved on....

.. we reminisce about the past, but realize that good things never last but somehow in someway we silently wish to hold on to the things we once had.

Soon it will all be in the past....and we will laugh (some of us anyways) at the absurdity of RIM changing its name to BlackBerry and thinking that , like a bolt out of the blue, all would be right with the world, ('fanboys don't stop me...i'm on a roll), and we'll dump the 'founders' because that was the old Rim...the company that cannot make deadlines....that promise updates and fail to make targets....thats the old company...RIM...no the new company hmm lets call it Blackberry....and we'll get a new CEO....someone who is dynamic....forward looking...someone who is great at speeches....someone who can 'rally' the troops....Someone we can rely on to Keep the Ship heading in the right direction...........................What....he's not available?....ok....lets promote someone from within....eni, meni, mini, moe.....my mother and your mother where hanging out some clothes.....one potato two potato three potato......ok Thor ....its up to you.....Go know one out of the park.....
    sad_old_man and dangerousfen like this.
    06-15-13 04:51 PM
    fk i wish i could spell
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 04:53 PM
    fk i wish i could spell
    You can breath, walk, talk, drink so what more do you need?
    06-15-13 04:59 PM
    No it's going to be out SOON..... right after I open my wallet to buy another BB product

problem is I'm waiting on the EIEIO10... COMMING SOON
    sad_old_man, Tim1131 and JeepBB like this.
    06-15-13 05:06 PM
    No it's going to be out SOON..... right after I open my wallet to buy another BB product

problem is I'm waiting on the EIEIO10... COMMING SOON
    I told you about farms before and trust me old macdonald was way way too clever to have anything to do with bb10. By the way the fish is very quiet at the moment!
    06-15-13 05:15 PM
    I'm honoured you would spend your first post on my pathetic thread
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 05:29 PM
    And so am I as well as him and some of the others but not all of them so take no notice of them and only listen to the others.
    bozvandam likes this.
    06-15-13 05:45 PM
    well he probably was so tired of listening to all the bs and obfuscation that he finally decided to add his opinion.....I just wish i could come out of my shell and say what i really think.......I didn't think its a pathetic thread......unless it really is....is it?
    Tim1131 and sad_old_man like this.
    06-15-13 06:24 PM
    Yeah they're sending it out as a package deal with Verizon 10.1 for the Z10, some leprechaun gold, and BB10 for the PB.....lmao
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 06:51 PM
    well he probably was so tired of listening to all the bs and obfuscation that he finally decided to add his opinion.....I just wish i could come out of my shell and say what i really think.......I didn't think its a pathetic thread......unless it really is....is it?
    When it comes to opinion he's never tire. 4 PB and 2 Z10, That man can have 6 opinions at one go.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 07:03 PM
    i can't wait for bb10... the pb browser is so royally bad!
    06-15-13 07:09 PM
    When it comes to opinion he's never tire. 4 PB and 2 Z10, That man can have 6 opinions at one go.
    its all conjecture really but damn fun conjuntion
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 07:21 PM
    you guys know what i feel about BB10 and the much fancy fare hype?

it aint worth the friggin attention we are giving. it will be a square circle like before. so me and BB10?
    JUST FORGET 'BOUT IT! AND MOVE ON!
    thats it i am done with BB10 no more posts from me.
    thanks
    -paul
    sad_old_man and eddy_berry like this.
    06-15-13 07:37 PM
1,583 1234 ...