06-23-08 03:18 AM
73 123
tools
    Yesterday my bf threatened to throw my BB out the window cuz I kept answering all my messages. He's complaining that I'm neglecting him and the dog. So now my bf and my BB are not very happy with each other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 04:32 PM
    I side-stepped the whole issue by getting my wife and I Curves at the same time. They are our first, and we LOVE them! They help us stay in constant touch and keep our lives (somewhat) organized.

06-08-08 04:48 PM
    Alls I have to say is that though I have been single for quite some time, I am looking for someone that has my addiction to BlackBerry as well. That way it can start off on good terms.
    LOL BlackBerrysingles.com!!
    06-10-08 08:14 PM
    my BB IS my SO :P
    06-10-08 09:00 PM
    If my BB wasn't taking all my time, I spend the rest of my time playing on the internet finding new themes and kewl apps.

06-10-08 09:05 PM
    BF is cell-phobic. He's never owned a cell phone, probably never will. Tried to show him how to place a call when I had my SLVR L7, and he practically had a meltdown. Got my BlackBerry Curve about a month ago. He took one look at it and said "Oh God....another cursed toy".
    I constantly text with my sister, my kids, BB messenger friends, and the sound of my message notifier drives him batty. I have the Dropkick Murphys "State of Massachussets" as my ringtone and when he hears that, he gets up and leaves.
    Of course, he hates my 3.5 lb Yorkie too, though, but I'll give HIM the boot before I give up my dog OR my BlackBerry!
    06-20-08 01:41 AM
    aah, my wife doesn't care..she comes to this site herself
    06-20-08 04:27 AM
    My hubby doesnt care for my BB at all...Especially when we do our weekly SU bb sync and 30 people are chatting at the same time...
    06-20-08 09:17 AM
    My bb is my significant other.

06-20-08 09:26 AM
    My berry IS my significant other!!

06-20-08 09:49 AM
    My wife has an 8310, too...
    06-20-08 06:42 PM
    sweetie has a titanium curve
    06-21-08 04:15 AM
    haha. my boyfriend = HUGE apple fanboy. he waited in line for the iphone last summer and hes been to every store opening/product release/mac world he can afford. and hes a college student and thus cant afford much; yet has over 9 tshirts from these events.

im pretty laid back and whatever; but getting tired of my no name phone. i have verizon and the iphone is not an option; so i have a pretty new blackberry pearl 8130 - in pink.

he comes over and sees my new phone and says "you know this might be the end of us right?" hes entirely joking but it may not have been surprising haha. but now we both have smartphones to look up random things when we get into disputes and we have little faux spats over iphone vs blackberry.

its all in play and fun; but man hes apple obsessed; and one of his majors is in computer science and hes always been into technology; so i dont really bother, doesnt matter; just silly things haha.
    06-21-08 05:26 AM
    my roxy kept me and my fiance in constant communication while he was in iraq so he has no problem with my "other" significant other!
    06-21-08 05:34 AM
    My wife gave my berry to me as a gift. So its her fault!
    06-21-08 09:54 PM
    My wife hated my blackberry at first but now she loves it and tries to use it as much as me!

06-21-08 09:59 PM
    My wife doesn't mind it as long as I remember when to put it down (and on silent). Hopefully going to get her an 8120 when she is due for an upgrade.....unless she wants my curve when I get a Bold!

06-21-08 10:13 PM
    My significant other also has a bb, so ... uh ... we make-out ota anymore.
    06-21-08 11:19 PM
    My bf used to tell me to scoot over in the night so the dog had room...so I took pleasure in his jealousy of my Pearl...he is now the EX lol
    06-21-08 11:46 PM
    my fiance HATES when i am on it. he gets really jealous..... i dont get it lol
    06-22-08 09:49 AM
    lol I thought I had it bad.. She has my old Pearl now and its so funny watching her addiction grow.
    06-22-08 11:47 AM
    "You love your blackberry more than you love me!" - the boyfriend

i had to think about that one.. lol!
    06-22-08 12:02 PM
    I actually made him buy one.. but then he ended up taking it back, and now he wants another. He only gave it 3 days.
    06-23-08 03:18 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD