08-21-08 09:03 PM
47 12
tools
    Wow thanks for another cool conversational post. I think -I'll start one for drinkers- as soon as I reach the bottom of this bottle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 08:26 PM
    Wow thanks for another cool conversational post. I think -I'll start one for drinkers- as soon as I reach the bottom of this bottle

I am so onboard with that thread!!

08-20-08 08:28 PM

Hey wait, don't finish it all without offering some to me

08-20-08 08:49 PM
    Every one should be able to have their own thread. I am a mixed black and white chick and I LOVE the white guys! ha ha
    08-20-08 08:52 PM
    See I'm not getting it Woody, I try to inject humor and I'm a dork, and told women aren't allowed in the clubhouse. The world is changing and I'm afraid it is passing you by. The divisions based on race are going away, slowly sometimes, but going just the same.

I'm a white guy, but my wife is latina. My brother in law is latino as well and my nieces and nephews are hernandez. My cousin's kids are half ethnic Chinese. How can a person like me feel comfortable in a white thread? It doesn't reflect my life or my family.

America is a melting pot, now more than ever. This is for the better. We are moving in the direction of being one people, and leaving the divisive angry past behind. I'm sorry, but I don't belong in this thread.

08-21-08 12:55 AM
    I'm with Cut and Exelent on this one.....

08-21-08 01:01 AM
    And I am with Cut, Exelant and Michelle.....
    08-21-08 01:27 AM
    It's sad that this thread was doomed off the bat in my opinion. Why are we all so touchy in America? I'll never understand.

08-21-08 01:31 AM
    Head up! This thread might get ugly....
    08-21-08 02:43 AM
    Im totally white...um..now what?
    08-21-08 02:45 AM
    It wasn't meant to get ugly. It was meant to be light hearted! But a sign of theYimes I guess?

I wonder how those other threads are getting along?

08-21-08 05:53 AM
    You know opinions are like [email protected]@holes everyone has one and most of them stink. Can't we all just get along! I am outta this one!
    08-21-08 06:03 AM
    Maybe its more of a political issue? Or more like political conditioning?

The term "white guy" sent up red flags for everyone, from the start...why is that? It's almost as if was a threat. Would it be the same if I had used "black guy" or "gay guy" or whatever suits your fancy?

In the (American) Pledge of Allegiance there is one word that follows the line "one nation under God" that should speak volumes to us all...but we never hear much about it. We just seem to mumble it when we have to say it in a crowd.

INDIVISIBLE!!!

08-21-08 06:14 AM
    Yeah, threefive I guess its too bad...

I'm kinda sorry I started this...I was just trying to have some fun! Oh well?!?

Go ahead and delete it...it's not very productive to CrackBerry.

Over & Out!

08-21-08 06:21 AM
    hhhmmmmm ........
    08-21-08 06:58 AM
    Maybe its more of a political issue? Or more like political conditioning?

The term "white guy" sent up red flags for everyone, from the start...why is that? It's almost as if was a threat. Would it be the same if I had used "black guy" or "gay guy" or whatever suits your fancy?

In the (American) Pledge of Allegiance there is one word that follows the line "one nation under God" that should speak volumes to us all...but we never hear much about it. We just seem to mumble it when we have to say it in a crowd.

INDIVISIBLE!!!

i agree with you.
    08-21-08 09:31 AM
    i say keep it open and who wants to come in come ina if you feel its not for you then dont come in.
    08-21-08 09:32 AM
    WOW. Some of these threads are pushing it.
    08-21-08 09:35 AM
    See I'm not getting it Woody, I try to inject humor and I'm a dork, and told women aren't allowed in the clubhouse. The world is changing and I'm afraid it is passing you by.
    I think you misunderstood my "dork" comment. I was talking about MY wife talking to ME...take another look at it, I'm sure you'll see what I meant. Sorry it took so long to reply...I missed this post earlier.

I also have Hispanic inlaws/outlaws in my family. I have a few buddies that happen to be black too! And I also know a lot of white human debris who I would NEVER even into my garage...let alone in my house. I'll send my dogs out to "greet" them!

But again...this was meant to be a fun light hearted post, but people get paranoid with political correctness, which is nothing more than a form of cognitive censorship!

Geez! Now I'm getting all serious...arrgh! I'm gonna go join the gay thread...they ALWAYS seem "happy"! Ha!

08-21-08 11:45 AM
    great thread..... I'm still waiting on pic tho

is wondering if there are any Sexy BlackBerry Users....
    08-21-08 11:55 AM

But just remember this for white guys! NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!
    Now that just takes ALL the fun out of it.
    Last edited by rbrais; 08-21-08 at 12:07 PM.
    08-21-08 12:00 PM
    I think racism is pretty much a "touchy" subject...it's sad that it still goes on and it is a reality! In my "dream world" we'd "ALL" be "EQUAL"! Maybe, someday, that will be the case! : )
    08-21-08 09:03 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD