Plain And Simple-

Ever BB something You shouldn't Have while under the Influence?

I HAVE!

LOL

(This includes Work E-Mail/Blog/BB Messenger/Text/AOL/Drunk Dial/Regular E-mail/etc...)
    08-03-08 12:46 AM
    Txt ,randome chat room ,posts and tons of calls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 12:55 AM
    Haven't had mine long enough but I'm sure it will come soon enough.
    08-03-08 02:41 AM
    been there done that,,,Nothing like wakin up and scrolling through the bbm and seeing everything you did or said.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    08-04-08 03:05 PM
    I use to be a huge drunk texter and picture messenger..I once kind of drunk texted a former boss and we had a rather interesting chat, luckily neither of us ever dared to bring up that convo again.

08-05-08 01:30 AM
    I use to be a huge drunk texter and picture messenger..I once kind of drunk texted a former boss and we had a rather interesting chat, luckily neither of us ever dared to bring up that convo again.

OMG i had almost the Same incident....I have mentioned it before on the threads but it was with a co worker...
    Woke up in a panic half hungover and scrolled through text and had to do the blind " how r ya today" text to the person followed by the " Boy was i hammered last night " then wait for a responce, lucky for me she laughed and said i was funny...
    08-05-08 09:32 AM
    All the time! i'm new to bbm so it's been text. It doesn't help that pics are so easy to send via bbm! Ha

08-05-08 02:19 PM
    All the time! i'm new to bbm so it's been text. It doesn't help that pics are so easy to send via bbm! Ha

LOL..well if anyone is looking for a drunk bbm friend hit me up...lol

I see people all the time at my local bar i go to texting away as they are totally blitz! lol i always wonder if any of them are on CB..
    08-05-08 05:02 PM
    <<<<Here's you Sign!!!!!
    Been there and done that several times hate it when the Crown Royal does the talking
    08-05-08 11:31 PM
    Oh lord. Where do I start?

08-05-08 11:39 PM
    haha classic

08-05-08 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD