Ok so I was watching a csi episode and this guy was picking up chicks through chat with a hand held (through blue tooth I guess) can you do this with a BB or is it just a TV land thing.

Not that im trying to score just thought it was cool.
    08-24-07 02:02 PM
    Google "bluetooth dating." Sadly enough, it can be real.

Personally, I think buying someone a drink and casually exposing your BlackBerry should suffice in any meat market.

Maybe we should call it your "MackBerry."
    08-24-07 02:06 PM
    LOL thats funny, did a seach and for anyone reading this its called "toothin" if your into it check out proxidat or mobiluck not my thing but what ever floats your boat.

A smile and hello usually work for me. LOL.

Thanks rrrebo
    08-24-07 02:26 PM
    "Meat Market" is a club I go to. There are so many BlackBerry users there you would think you were in the pentegon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-07 04:39 PM
    I must admit to trying it with some of my buddies from work but we couldent get a chat going. It just found all there phones oh and one head set. But the one female office admin seemd real interested LOL

I guess you have to download one of the 3rd party softwares that are out there.

One might find more info in the blue tooh section of the site.
    08-24-07 07:13 PM
    Was he using his bb msgr? What model did he have?

08-24-07 09:08 PM
    Google "bluetooth dating." Sadly enough, it can be real.

Personally, I think buying someone a drink and casually exposing your BlackBerry should suffice in any meat market.

Maybe we should call it your "MackBerry."
    ahahahahahahahah at MackBerry!
    08-24-07 11:15 PM
    Yeager calls it a "pimp berry" ROFL
    08-24-07 11:16 PM
    Ok so I was watching a csi episode and this guy was picking up chicks through chat with a hand held (through blue tooth I guess) can you do this with a BB or is it just a TV land thing.

Not that im trying to score just thought it was cool.

CSI: Miami, I remember that episode. And what makes me laughed, in same episode they remove his original antena, put some big stick, little duck tape and voila! Signal boosted 200%...
    08-25-07 05:39 AM
    CSI: Miami, I remember that episode. And what makes me laughed, in same episode they remove his original antena, put some big stick, little duck tape and voila! Signal boosted 200%...
    Yeah, all of a sudden it was 6-mile Bluetooth! *snicker*
    08-25-07 10:03 AM
    Yeah, all of a sudden it was 6-mile Bluetooth! *snicker*
    Would be nice to connect via BT to another city...

LOL
    08-29-07 12:38 PM
    Hey Billy from your snapshot you don't even need to hook up via the BB. I agree with rrebo. Just walk into a club, come up to someone that looks interesting, slightly expose the BB and if she is a keeper, she'll notice and be interested not only in the BB but moreso into you. You are a cutie.

Gia
    08-30-07 03:46 PM
    ..Just walk into a club, come up to someone that looks interesting, slightly expose the BB and if she is a keeper, she'll notice and be interested not only in the BB but moreso into you. You are a cutie.

Gia
    True, it does work. There is something special in Berry...
    08-30-07 03:54 PM
    Hey Billy from your snapshot you don't even need to hook up via the BB. I agree with rrebo. Just walk into a club, come up to someone that looks interesting, slightly expose the BB and if she is a keeper, she'll notice and be interested not only in the BB but moreso into you. You are a cutie.

Gia
    Well after seeing that CSI episode I just thought I had become an unofficial member of some swinger sex club in Miami but apparently not. If I could only figure out how to send and receive files I�m sure I would have numerous pictures of scantily clad women on my phone that I would eventually have to justify to my girlfriend.

I wonder if there is a club where people only where blackberry�s.
    09-04-07 10:19 AM
    hey Gia, I tried doing this with my wife ..... It didnt work.

Gia
    11-30-07 09:47 AM
    Lol at "toothing". What has then world come to??? I do have to admit my bb add to my sexiness lol. It let's people know we mean business.

12-01-07 01:55 AM
    hey Gia, I tried doing this with my wife ..... It didnt work.
    That is sooo funnny!!!

The usual comments that I hear from guys are usually "Wow, and she got a BlackBerry" or "Hmmm, she got a BlackBerry". I swear it really makes you hot.. lol
    12-03-07 12:22 AM
    No comment....Ok well one the BB makes you a bit cooler. As far as hooking up well dont know how that goes! Would it not work out if the person is a slow typer...
    12-04-07 02:06 PM
    Slow typer here...lol fast talker 288 units delivered my last year on the floor...and I hated the business...
    12-04-07 02:20 PM
    NICE! That is great
    12-04-07 02:35 PM
    jmoney...which store are you that in Orlando
    12-04-07 02:41 PM
    Orange Buick pontiac GMc ...We are old people store...I am the youngest employee let alone way youngest manager//
    12-04-07 02:47 PM
    lol...your with Rod Tyler...
    12-04-07 02:50 PM
    Not any more got let go 2 Weeks Ago!
    12-04-07 03:03 PM
    Didn't work with my wife either

12-04-07 07:22 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD