I love BB! I went away from mine for one phone, and went right back.. I like the touch screen and love my key pad. I have played with the iOS and don't like it, dabbled in the android and still like my BB better. I am not a buisness man, don't deal with it only in a business manner, but love the durability and functionality. And do not see myself switching anytime in the future. I know BB will make its way back to the top, and I won't support Apple or Android.
    12-27-11 09:56 PM
    Relax, RIM is not going anywhere soon.
    12-28-11 01:33 AM
    I love BB! I went away from mine for one phone, and went right back.. I like the touch screen and love my key pad. I have played with the iOS and don't like it, dabbled in the android and still like my BB better. I am not a buisness man, don't deal with it only in a business manner, but love the durability and functionality. And do not see myself switching anytime in the future. I know BB will make its way back to the top, and I won't support Apple or Android.
    Not supporting another platform is a rather silly thing to say if you ask me. I say mix it up... There are plenty good phones going around to satisfy any craving. Use a Blackberry as your day-to-day device, an iPhone/iPod Touch as your entertainment device and a Droid as your weapon of choice (based on the size).
    12-28-11 03:03 AM
    There is no need to have each device if one can fit your needs. For me, BB7 is able to do that so I don't want or need to carry an Android phone or an iPhone with me! I think the original poster is able to do all his needs with a BlackBerry.

And yes, Blackberry aren't going anywhere. They are still a strong 3rd.
    12-28-11 04:09 AM
    Not supporting another platform is a rather silly thing to say if you ask me. I say mix it up... There are plenty good phones going around to satisfy any craving. Use a Blackberry as your day-to-day device, an iPhone/iPod Touch as your entertainment device and a Droid as your weapon of choice (based on the size).
    Lmao @ the android remark at the end. Really made me "lol"
    01-02-12 09:53 PM
    LMAO!!!, why not get TWO of each to make sure you have the right one......NOT
    01-02-12 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD