has anyone one tried the urban decay eyeshadow primer?

I went sephora last week and was amazed by how well this product actually works! I woke up the next day and my shadow was still vibrant an perfect!
    [[[I know, bad girl for sleeping with makeup...]]]
    Urban Decay Primer Potion is amazing!
    Just a tip: the bottle is really curved while the wand is straight, so when you think you have run out, you probably haven't. One time I ran out and I cut it open (thanks to the suggestion of someone on Specktra) and I honestly had another month or two worth of product in there. That damn bottle is very wasteful.
    08-30-08 12:41 PM
    Blinc Kiss Me cream mascara! Does not flake or smudge and comes in a lovely purple shade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 11:24 PM
    I am a tride and true Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals user.

LOVE the entire line.

Also, Smashbox creme eyeliner, Lancome Juicy Tubes, and thanks to Sephora and In Style magazine, addicted to Smith's Rose Salve for my lips.

As far as bath and shower, I am a Lush *****, LOVE all things lush, especially Happy Hippy and Sonic Death Monkey body washes, and I love Philosophy Amazing Grace and Cinnamon Bun shower gel as well.

The great thing about Lush, everything is handmade. A lot of their stuff is certified Vegan, and they use Fair Trade materials in all their products. Some of their soaps are so pretty you don't want to use them.

LUSH Fresh Handmade Soaps and Natural Cosmetics
    Last edited by reeneebob; 09-05-08 at 11:46 PM.
    09-05-08 11:41 PM
    Urban Decay Primer Potion is amazing!
    Just a tip: the bottle is really curved while the wand is straight, so when you think you have run out, you probably haven't. One time I ran out and I cut it open (thanks to the suggestion of someone on Specktra) and I honestly had another month or two worth of product in there. That damn bottle is very wasteful.

thanks for the tip sugar!! I agree, the bottle is a little ********. I tried the Too Faced version only because I got a sample and it was good, but not as good as Urban Decays.I need to plan my next sephora excursion [[:
    09-08-08 03:43 PM
    As far as bath and shower, I am a Lush *****, LOVE all things lush, especially Happy Hippy and Sonic Death Monkey body washes, and I love Philosophy Amazing Grace and Cinnamon Bun shower gel as well.

The great thing about Lush, everything is handmade. A lot of their stuff is certified Vegan, and they use Fair Trade materials in all their products. Some of their soaps are so pretty you don't want to use them.

LUSH Fresh Handmade Soaps and Natural Cosmetics
    I love Lush. My skin looks incredible whenever I use their products.

thanks for the tip sugar!! I agree, the bottle is a little ********. I tried the Too Faced version only because I got a sample and it was good, but not as good as Urban Decays.I need to plan my next sephora excursion [[:
    No problem! I would hate to hear that all that product went to waste. I have tried all kinds of eyeshadow primers and they never seem to be as good as UD's. My next excursion is next week. I can already hear my bank account weeping
    09-13-08 12:14 PM
    I love Lush. My skin looks incredible whenever I use their products.

No problem! I would hate to hear that all that product went to waste. I have tried all kinds of eyeshadow primers and they never seem to be as good as UD's. My next excursion is next week. I can already hear my bank account weeping

my account will be too....
    I have to stock up on my makeup forever eyeliner...thats stuff is effing amazing!
    09-16-08 07:51 PM
    Ladies, I need your help.

Soooo my hair is naturally wavy/curly. It's not typical for Asian women to have such hair, and I'm probably in the 1% who has it. Moving along.

I've probably tried every single shampoo/conditioner. I'm wondering what y'all use and why you use it.

Dish.
    Try the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line. I found that this works for me because I am naturaly frizzy. I also apply a leave in conditioner.
    09-24-08 08:47 PM
    Also-anyone wax her bikini line?

I want to go it soooo bad but I am terrified that it will hurt really bad and not be worth it!

Thoughts?

I found that it hurts worse for me to have my eyebrows waxed. LOL, IDK. I will be trying this pain free brazilian down on South Beach next week.
    09-24-08 08:53 PM
    Try the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line. I found that this works for me because I am naturaly frizzy. I also apply a leave in conditioner.
    I like the serum!

however, if you want best of the best, try Kerastase..
    its exclusive to few salon spa's..
    the oleo relax is brilliance!
    09-24-08 08:56 PM
    I have learned one thing I bought Bare Minerals make up I have wanted since it first came out. I love it but their toner to rather bronzer wow I always end up getting to much of it on and look like I have red face. So use very little of that. Avon has something new out too I like I have to find the tube and add post that works great.
    09-25-08 12:21 AM
    Lots and lots of water. I'll be 39 next month and it's the only secret I know lol.
    09-28-08 06:10 PM
    I recently got a Keratin treatment for my hair (it's a non-chemical straightener) and even though my hair isn't curly it's very wavy with lots of frizz and I've always had to use tons of product in it to get it styled the way I want as well as straighten it after every blow dry. Now all I have to do is just blow dry my hair with a paddle brush and there is absolutely no kink in my hair and it's incredibly soft.

I love Revlon color stay eyeliner in black....been using it for years and it never smudges or runs even when I cry. I also love Benetint lip and cheek stain from Benefit. I use it as a blush and a base for my lips. I've been using Maybelline Colossal Lash mascara and I love it...the smell isn't great but my lashes always look amazing after I apply it.

As for perfume, I am a huge fan of anything Chanel. Allure and Chance are my all time favorite scents but lately I have been wearing Very Irresistible By Givenchy and I love it. I'm always getting told how nice I smell.
    10-16-08 02:52 PM
    I LOVE Bare Minerals!
    10-18-08 12:44 AM
    I LOVE Bare Minerals!
    me too! just bought it last weekend and love it!
    took me a little while to learn how much i need to use but its great!!

and always MAC! just got a gift card for $100 from my bank for Saks and i'll be visiting the counter soon!!
    10-18-08 09:36 AM
    me too! just bought it last weekend and love it!
    took me a little while to learn how much i need to use but its great!!

and always MAC! just got a gift card for $100 from my bank for Saks and i'll be visiting the counter soon!!
    oooh $100.00! my friends would die of envy!

I love love love Bare Minerals! I wasn't sure how to use it.. I went to ULTA a beauty store and I had a gay guy show me how to do everything! I love having guys do my makeup.. girls seem to just rush or apply
    10-18-08 11:39 PM
    wwaaiiittt a minute, guys can't post in here?? I have quite a few secrets!
    10-24-08 02:03 AM
    NARS Bronzer Rox My Sox
    10-24-08 12:34 PM
    this thread is kinda old but gee golly gosh there's so much good stuff in here ...i definetely HAVE to take notes for the next time i head over to sephora.
    10-24-08 03:40 PM
    oooh $100.00! my friends would die of envy!

I love love love Bare Minerals! I wasn't sure how to use it.. I went to ULTA a beauty store and I had a gay guy show me how to do everything! I love having guys do my makeup.. girls seem to just rush or apply
    i am pretty sure that you are my secret makeup soul mate!!
    i love having my guy Drew at my MAC store do my makeup and give me new looks!! he just does it. he asks about 3 or 4 questions about what look i want and goes off!! he picks stuff i would never imagine would i could wear and makes it look AHmazing! you would LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!

i wasnt too sure how to use the bare minerals either at first - i just went to the website and watched a quick video and now i know what i am doing...and again, it's AHmazing...

i wanna go shopping with you!

10-24-08 07:41 PM
    My beauty secret?

No makeup.
    11-05-08 12:18 AM
    I gotta bring this thread back to life because I just discovered the most amazing thing for skin! Coconut Oil. I use it as a moisturizer on my face and body before bedtime and my skin is sooo soft! You can find it in the organic/new age aisle at your grocery store.
    11-07-08 03:59 PM
    cate - I'm Asian also, and for about 7 years I had the curliest thickest most non behaving hair there was. Then it just disappeared. Now it won't curl at all. I've never seen another Asian woman with naturally curly hair ever. Thought I was the only one.

And YES! to everyone talking about the DiorShow mascara.
    I have very short, sparse eyelashes. This stuff works wonders.
    The new Maybelline Colossal mascara works pretty well, but it isn't waterproof.
    I tried that new L'Oreal Beauty Tubes (or whatever it's called) mascara. Waste of money.

I won't spend lots of money on make-up because I don't wear much if I'm not going out, however I'll spend any amount on a good mascara since my lashes are almost non existant.

Any other ladies out there with lashes like mine? What works for you?
    11-10-08 11:46 PM
    I have to agree I LOVE Diorshow mascara! It is amazing because I have some pretty short to average lashes and it's amazing what this mascara does.

I will swear by Bare Essentials makeup, it's the best stuff out there I think. All makeup I wear is Bare Essentials basically. Though Urban Decay pencil liner is the shizz it wont come off for anything!!
    11-11-08 12:10 PM
    i have a shopping trip planned next week on my vacation week off!! yay!!
    11-11-08 08:59 PM
    I must must MUST have Two Faced Lash Injection Mascara!
    11-17-08 07:37 PM
141 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD