i'm a sephora girl, i love their store brand for when i want to experiment with eye colors and i always buy their store brand lip plumpers.

#1 thing i can't live without is vincent longo lip/cheek stain. i hate lipstick and having to reapply and how it feels built up. i just stain then gloss and go!
    #2 favorite thing is the stila major lash mascara
    08-02-08 01:59 PM
    I'm a huge fan of glamour, hair, makeup, clothes. I doubt I'm the only one here who is! So...share your must have beauty items! Be it makeup, hair product, the best pair of jeans...whatever. Pictures welcome!
    Now this is a thread I can participate in. I have an enormous makeup collection. Way more than any 1 person needs. Bare Escentuals, Smashbox, MAC, you name it. lol
    08-02-08 02:06 PM
    i'm a sephora girl, i love their store brand for when i want to experiment with eye colors and i always buy their store brand lip plumpers.

#1 thing i can't live without is vincent longo lip/cheek stain. i hate lipstick and having to reapply and how it feels built up. i just stain then gloss and go!
    #2 favorite thing is the stila major lash mascara
    I've never used this stain you speak of. I skip lipstick all together because it's a major pain. I may have to try this!

I've also never used any of the Sephora brand eye shadows.

I have this overwhelming need to go to Sephora now...
    08-02-08 02:10 PM
    I've never used this stain you speak of. I skip lipstick all together because it's a major pain. I may have to try this!

I've also never used any of the Sephora brand eye shadows.

I have this overwhelming need to go to Sephora now...
    Tarte has GREAT cheek stain.

TRRRRRRY it
    08-02-08 02:11 PM
    Okay, I got bored, and actually did my hair and makeup...haha. Nevermind how it looks like I have absolutely no eyebrows, I swear it's my flash. Anyway, this kind of became my signature look this summer. MAC Goldmine, Expensive Pink, Coppering...and NARS Himalayas. Stilla smudge pot in black, this really cool ashy-black Makeup Forever liner pencil, and Diorshow Blackout mascara.

08-02-08 03:33 PM
    Omg! My fav thread ever! EVER! And I want to quote so many of you!

Ok... I love MAC so much! About 98% of my makeup is from there. I have about 30 colors, foundation, blush, bronzer, lip gloss, etc! LOVE their brushes! Like heaven! I generally don't spend a lot on mascara-just something from target (oddly I don't remember what brand I have now-its in an penage tube and that's all I remember) however after reading all the posts I might be trying something new!

I was at kohls today and got 3 colors there. Anyone ever try flirt? We'll see how much I like it! I'll have to let you all know!

As for perfume I love RL romance and Merville. And magnolia blossom from bath and body. Someone posted about happy heart-love that too but haven't worn it in forever!

I love OPI nailpolishes too! I love "I'm not really a waitress" too! I always wear it in Dec for Christmas! And "rootbeer float" during Oct/Nov for a fall look! the rest of the year just french mani. And I used to do gel but now I just do acralyic. It works great for me!

And I have an itch to go to sephora tomorrow! Never really shopped a lot there but I have a feeling my berry, this thread, and I will be there spending too much! wish I could take you all with me!

Omg I love makeup!
    08-02-08 03:46 PM
    I have a couple flirt colors. Very nice. They show up lighter than they look tho, so sometimes you gotta really pack it on to get the effect you want. I have a pale gold, violet and burgundy I love tho! =)

And I can't go to Sephora and spend less than $100 so don't feel bad if you spend a small fortune.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 03:52 PM
    OMG, we have company but I SO can't wait to get back on this thread tonight and read it word for word - LOL!!!!!!

~Sheri
    08-02-08 04:00 PM
    Also I love fiji water too!

I wish someone was here to do my makeup and hair. Could you imagine all of us having a sumber party?!
    08-02-08 04:24 PM
    kris, you're hot & definitely LOVE the mac goldmine! looks amazing on you!
    08-02-08 04:26 PM
    kris, you're hot & definitely LOVE the mac goldmine! looks amazing on you!
    Thank you! <3 It's my most favorite eyeshadow color EVERRRRRR.
    08-02-08 04:37 PM
    ahhh, love this thread

can't live w/ out -

Nars All Over Blush in Orgasm - I swear, it looks good on everyone!

Stila lip glaze in Vanilla

Smashbox Tinted Photo Finish Primer

MAC Paint Pot in Sweet Ochre - best eyeshadow base, keeps it on all day!

MAC TechnaKohl Eyeliner in Black

Bourjois Effet Lumiere Trio in Le Ors 47

MAC Eyeshadow in Amber Lights

Bourjois Coup de Theatre Mascara in Noir

Ohhh, the list could go on forever!

Last edited by mzshey2x; 08-03-08 at 11:58 AM.
    08-03-08 11:55 AM
    I second the Stilla lip glaze! I have 2 or 3 of them. One happens to be vanilla. Great stuff.

08-03-08 01:29 PM
    ahhh, love this thread

can't live w/ out -

Nars All Over Blush in Orgasm - I swear, it looks good on everyone!
    OMG. i bought some the other day... i glow

i also love NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna
    08-03-08 03:56 PM
    Awesome thread!
    08-03-08 06:16 PM
    Ok so what a day!

I went to Sephora and had the worst experience! No one greeted me so I was left to wander and try to find something great. So I am looking st some sephora eye shadows when this sales girl walks over w a bunch of 12 year old girls and starts to push me outta the way while she tries to make her awful sale. I mood over slightly so I don't get trampled but was still clearly there. She then takes another backwards step and steps right on my toes! And barely apologizes! So I just mutter something under my breath.

Anyhoo-i bought new tweezers and 3 sephora colors and left. And somehow the MAC counter at Nordstrom called me to all it's glory!

I ended up with a bunch of new fabulous MAC!

*Bronzing powder in Terra
    *Lipglass in Viva Glam 6 (and I am totally addicted to Viva Glam 5)
    *Fluidline in Rich Ground
    *Eyeshadow in Da Bling, Satin Taupe, and Arena
    *brush 239 (LOVE this brush-i now own 3), 219, and 266 (this now makes 2!)

Then I go back to Sephora and return the 3 eyeshadows I bought. Kept the tweezers. MAC saved my makeup day! Yay! (But totally broke the bank!)
    08-03-08 07:38 PM
    Also-anyone wax her bikini line?

I want to go it soooo bad but I am terrified that it will hurt really bad and not be worth it!

Thoughts?
    08-03-08 07:43 PM
    As for perfumes i am a huge Escada fan...i love love love their limited fragrances, and 2 of my faves i still can find are Rockin Rio and Island Kiss(which is now Pacific Paradise ) I love the Juicy Couture one, although it is a little strong, and i just bought the new Ed Hardy fragrance it's so fruity and feminine!!

As for makeup, my face is extremely sensitive and i have had amazing luck with the Very Sexy line at Victorias secret! I must have over 500$ of products at any given time! I might have to venture out tho with all these good tips!

Always wanted to try fake lashes as mine are never lookin like some of my friends when i go out. Any ideas on application or brands?? I am scared to try it!
    08-03-08 09:37 PM
    Count me in on being a makeup addict, as well as a purse, shoe and fashion addict.

I love MAC, Nars, Make-Up Forever, Ben Nye, Urban Decay, Stila, Bobbi Brown, Dior...pretty much anything that could be found in a Sephora.

I recently got Escada's Into The Blue perfume. It smells sooooo good. Definitely check it out if you are into clean/fresh scents.
    08-04-08 08:15 PM
    i want new make up anyone want to trade for diapers? lol
    08-04-08 08:57 PM
    I have a ton of stuff to return @ Sephora. I tried the stuff but just can't make myself like it.

So, do I use the money back on other things at Sephora, or take it to the MAC counter @ Macys??

Decisions, decisions...

08-06-08 02:41 PM
    Dior has the most fab mascara period.

I tend to love chanel shadow, as it doesn't smudge. In AZ, where its 800 degrees, that's a biggie!

My favourite thing in the world is parfum, though. My favourite has always been gucci rush, but since they discontinued it, its harder and harder to find. any suggestions chickies???

Ditto on the mascara jenaywins. As far as the perfume, gucci rush, they sell it at an online site called Womens Discount Perfume | Designer Fragrances | Mens Discount Cologne | Discount Perfumes and Colognes that I buy a lot of perfume from at discount prices. Check it out.
    08-06-08 03:54 PM
    As for perfumes i am a huge Escada fan...i love love love their limited fragrances, and 2 of my faves i still can find are Rockin Rio and Island Kiss(which is now Pacific Paradise ) I love the Juicy Couture one, although it is a little strong, and i just bought the new Ed Hardy fragrance it's so fruity and feminine!!

As for makeup, my face is extremely sensitive and i have had amazing luck with the Very Sexy line at Victorias secret! I must have over 500$ of products at any given time! I might have to venture out tho with all these good tips!

Always wanted to try fake lashes as mine are never lookin like some of my friends when i go out. Any ideas on application or brands?? I am scared to try it!

I too loveeeee the fruity escada fragrances!! As for Juicy, I wanted to tell you about the new Juicy frangrance called "Viva La Juicy" it is lush! Alot lighter than the original and personally, my new fave. If you go to a Juicy Couture store they actually have a small, roll-on pre-release they are selling for $17, I snagged one and received a card from JC in the mail saying that they should be getting the full line in a couple weeks!

as for lashes..I suggest MAC #7"s, they seem to be a huge fave amongst many..I have tried them a couple times and they are beautiful!!!
    08-06-08 10:02 PM
    Count me in on being a makeup addict, as well as a purse, shoe and fashion addict.

I love MAC, Nars, Make-Up Forever, Ben Nye, Urban Decay, Stila, Bobbi Brown, Dior...pretty much anything that could be found in a Sephora.

I recently got Escada's Into The Blue perfume. It smells sooooo good. Definitely check it out if you are into clean/fresh scents.
    makeup forever is effing amazing! They have an aqua liner from the aqua eyes collection that stays vibrant all day and night. It doesn't ever run or smudge..I would almost die without it.
    08-06-08 10:06 PM
    Don't call me crazy when you read this...my one true save me major $$ beauty secret is Monistat 7 chafing powder/cream. I totally LOVE Smashbox Primer, but hate the price tag. After doing some research I discovered that the Monistat cream has the same ingredients as the primer, so I tried it and I love it just as much. I swear by it now, won't put foundation on without it.

08-06-08 10:32 PM
141 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD