ahhhh just the thread I needed! my other obsession is MAKEUP (hit up specktra.net!)

right now i'm loving the MAC Warm Eyes palette.

all time favorite- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara! i have Benefit Bad Gal lash now which i'm pretty disappointed with
    11-19-08 02:21 AM
    I have Diorshow mascara too and I just have to add also that its the best

My personal obsession though is Mac - can't get enough! I just wish it was cheaper over here in the uk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 02:24 PM

I will swear by Bare Essentials makeup, it's the best stuff out there I think. All makeup I wear is Bare Essentials basically. Though Urban Decay pencil liner is the shizz it wont come off for anything!!

Totally agree with you Kutikayla!! I will never wear makeup that is not bare minerals.. LOVE ITT. I especially love the "rev-er-upper" lotion.. I swear it made my face clear.. I use it at night now too!
    11-19-08 03:29 PM
    I gotta bring this thread back to life because I just discovered the most amazing thing for skin! Coconut Oil. I use it as a moisturizer on my face and body before bedtime and my skin is sooo soft! You can find it in the organic/new age aisle at your grocery store.
    I'm so gonna try that!
    11-19-08 04:07 PM
    I have to agree I LOVE Diorshow mascara! It is amazing because I have some pretty short to average lashes and it's amazing what this mascara does.

I will swear by Bare Essentials makeup, it's the best stuff out there I think. All makeup I wear is Bare Essentials basically. Though Urban Decay pencil liner is the shizz it wont come off for anything!!
    Yep Bare Essentials is a life saver!

I have to try that Mascara though.. I have average sized Lashes.. and even with a curler they still don't really stand out
    11-19-08 04:08 PM
    Try the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line. I found that this works for me because I am naturaly frizzy. I also apply a leave in conditioner.
    yep works for me to
    11-19-08 04:10 PM
    Me too! I am a junkie when it comes to beauty products! You should check out forums like makeuptalk.com and pursebuzz. I'm not into fashion much, but I love makeup and purses! For makeup, I love Urban Decay, especially their eye shadows. I also love shopping at Sephora, I would spend my paycheck there every week if I didn't have to worry about those pesky things like bills!

Hey a great tip for makeup and hair, search YouTube for eye shadow tutorials or hair tutorials. SO many good ideas and inspirations on there for when you get stuck in a rut doing the same hair style or makeup every day. Switch it up!

Thank you for MAKEUPTALK.COM! I'm totally addicted now!
    11-19-08 04:14 PM
    Personally I looove Christian Dior For makeup, especially their body care.I just discovered the most amazing thing for body skin! I use it now and my skin is really soft .I found it at Perfumezilla.com at great price .So what Christian Dior products did you try to purchase?
    11-21-08 03:22 AM
    so what's the big deal about DiorShow mascara?
    11-22-08 01:14 AM
    Its just a great mascara and ticks all the boxes. I'd definitely recommend trying it...a little more pricey but worth it

11-22-08 11:16 AM
    it's A LOT more pricey.. lol. i've been pretty disappointed with mascaras lately; Cover Girl Lash Blast, Maybelline Colossal and Benefit Bad Gal Lash have all been let downs!
    11-22-08 02:41 PM
    it's A LOT more pricey.. lol. i've been pretty disappointed with mascaras lately; Cover Girl Lash Blast, Maybelline Colossal and Benefit Bad Gal Lash have all been let downs!
    ...you don't like lash blast? that stuff is awesome! i use it everyday.

right now i'm just a little interested in this diorshow that everyone keeps raving about. i'm happy with lash blast, but i just wanna find something with a little more..."umph", i guess you can say.
    11-22-08 07:46 PM
    I'm a makeup addict! sephora is like a candy store for me. As for hair products, I'm big on bed head products. After Party is my fave and I use it just about everyday..along with Pink Sugar Hair perfume. M.A.C lipglosses have always been my fave as well as their eyeshadows. Thet make two lipsticks that I alternate that I'm a slave to: "snob" and "pink nouveau." I could seriously go on forev about this type of stuff!

nice thread topic!
    I agree with you...I LOVE SEPHORA!!...I could go broke in there...
    11-23-08 10:50 AM
    ...you don't like lash blast? that stuff is awesome! i use it everyday.

right now i'm just a little interested in this diorshow that everyone keeps raving about. i'm happy with lash blast, but i just wanna find something with a little more..."umph", i guess you can say.
    i guess it's a hit or miss.. it didnt do anything for my lashes, in fact Maybelline Colossal was a little better. L'Oreal Voluminous outdoes both for me.

i'm curious about Diorshow too but dropping more than $20 for a mascara is a little crazy to me.
    11-23-08 12:58 PM
    I never wear make up, but I do when I really want to make my eyes pop. As for clothes I only wear pacsuns jeans, they are the best!!
    11-24-08 10:53 AM
    Ok, so I think I have 2 or 3 other posts in here and they're all about mascaras.
    As I've already said Dior Show... best ever so far for me.
    I bought some Benefit BadGal Mascara yesterday, tried it today, not bad at all.
    I did my make up quick today, but with just a quick curl and a coat it came out looking great.

Has anyone tried the Fiberwig mascara?
    11-24-08 11:27 PM
141 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD