Any BB users who are as big of baseball fans as they are of their BB and wanna talk baseball with other BB users?
    You can PM me for my pin to start this thing off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 04:34 PM
    Lol weird.
    04-15-09 05:46 PM
    I have a hard time believing that there are no BB user baseball fans.

04-15-09 05:56 PM
    im the biggest OAKLAND fan.. please tell me youre a dodger fan and not a ..ahem..cough..angels fan.
    04-15-09 06:47 PM
    Don't wprry... The day that I root for the angels will be the day that I die.

04-15-09 06:54 PM
    Phillies fan my whole life. Although this season is already a loss for me (R.I.P. Harry Kalas) I always make it to the park at least 6 times a year. I hope the Phils starting pitching can tighten up but it's way too early to panic or really put my finger on solid contenders. Long season ahead but I wouldn't want it any other way.

04-15-09 08:43 PM
    Don't wprry... The day that I root for the angels will be the day that I die.

i still wouldnt root for the angels.. and i saw that route you guys handed the giants the other day.. randy johnson who?
    we(oakland) just finished up our first homestand with the bosox today.. not the results i was looking for, but whatever.. one funny thing, the other night, an announcer was talking about jack cust and said "its good to see jack off to a good start this year". classic... i recently synced my calendar with the mlb.com schedule, so i wont be missing many games
    04-15-09 08:48 PM
    one funny thing, the other night, an announcer was talking about jack cust and said "its good to see jack off to a good start this year". classic... i recently synced my calendar with the mlb.com schedule, so i wont be missing many games
    Jack MeOff... Long live potty humor. Serious question, how did you sinc your calendar with mlb? Not manually I hope I just don't have the patience.

04-15-09 08:55 PM
    no, not manually. you just have to have a google account. go to your teams mlb.com downloadable schedule page and copy the icalendar file url to your google calendar in the add calendar from the web area. then you have to get google sync from your phones browser(i think the address is just google.com/mobile/sync) and download it. its pretty easy to do.
    04-15-09 09:25 PM
    Just follow his directions as have I and it was easy to do.

QUOTE=kwmksavage;2293871]no, not manually. you just have to have a google account. go to your teams mlb.com downloadable schedule page and copy the icalendar file url to your google calendar in the add calendar from the web area. then you have to get google sync from your phones browser(i think the address is just google.com/mobile/sync) and download it. its pretty easy to do.[/QUOTE]

04-16-09 12:25 AM
    Any one wants to exchange PIN they can send me a mess. Mine is 3061fd88, just let me know ur from this thread.

04-16-09 12:28 AM
    Yeah and you guys picked up nomar... Man I wish we coulda re signed him.
    i still wouldnt root for the angels.. and i saw that route you guys handed the giants the other day.. randy johnson who?
    we(oakland) just finished up our first homestand with the bosox today.. not the results i was looking for, but whatever.. one funny thing, the other night, an announcer was talking about jack cust and said "its good to see jack off to a good start this year". classic... i recently synced my calendar with the mlb.com schedule, so i wont be missing many games
    04-16-09 12:30 AM
    Yeah and you guys picked up nomar... Man I wish we coulda re signed him.

he looks soo freakin unhappy though.. he hit his first longball the other day. i just cant see it working out with him any longer than a season..
    04-16-09 01:24 AM
    cant get enough baseball. probably the only Rangers fan on here, but i love em. ahh i miss the high school playing days. my pin is 318d2f59, im open for some hardball talk.
    04-16-09 01:54 AM
    cant get enough baseball. probably the only Rangers fan on here, but i love em. ahh i miss the high school playing days. my pin is 318d2f59, im open for some hardball talk.
    from what i understand there are not many ranger fans in texas.. at least not when high school football starts .
    04-16-09 01:59 AM
    from what i understand there are not many ranger fans in texas.. at least not when high school football starts .
    high school football is bigger than thanksgiving here, its ridiculous. but yea its very rare that the Ballpark in Arlington is even 3/4 full, even though theyve had the one of the best offenses in the AL for the past three years, #1 last year. oh well, once we get somewhat of a rotation, the pennant will be ours
    04-16-09 02:16 AM
    i always like when the A's play the rangers. its always a good game.
    04-16-09 02:29 AM
    Between innings of the thursday 5/16 Phillies / Nats game and I think the memorial services for Harry Kalas are very appropriate. I especially like the HK patch the Phils players will wear this season. Now if Blanton would just settle down...

04-16-09 06:33 PM
    you can send Blanton back to the A's if you want.. he looks better in green and yellow..
    04-16-09 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD