Hey guys,

I just had to throw this bit in here..Sorry. I messed up my 8900 a bit back.. Long story short tried the new MyTouch. Wow that phone was a piece, piece of something anyway.

I just had to throw this little observation and wonder about you guys thoughts. I realize the Android is open source etc..But their IS a reason there are soooo many Android applications, because NONE of them are worth a crap. It REALLY makes me appreciate getting what I pay for when I buy a BB application. I have seen many people talk about how high BB apps are, but jeeeze at least they work, and to me thats what is most important!

haha anyway guys, Be glad we have such good, useful NON junk apps on our berries.

Happy day,

Meh
    09-04-09 07:40 PM
    Winmo apps>>>>>>BB apps>android apps.

Honestly BBOS is the worst apps. Not to mention no graphic accl... I can't even play Game Boy Color on this.
    09-04-09 07:52 PM
    Every platform, including the Blackberry, has useful and worthless
    apps. Me personally, I have always been annoyed by the shocking
    dearth of apps available for the BB, when compared to other
    platforms.

Yes I understand RIMs security concerns and the hoops that
    have to jumped through but this has always amazed me.
    09-04-09 08:04 PM
    I just found it CRAZY that there were so many apps at first..and had a blast with it. But then they started getting buggy and buggier on the MT. Maybe the MT interface is what ruined it for me. That phone was SOO laggy and slow it was terrible. I personally feel as if I gave it(MT) a fair chance, but combine that with the fact that evidently a touch screen isn't for me..And well the phone just wasn't for me. haha
    09-04-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD