Did anyone else catch the commercial that just played a few minutes ago on Monday Night Football? It wasn't for any specific device, just for the BB brand in general.

If you saw it, which BB appeared in the commercial? I couldn't tell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 09:05 PM
    It looked like the Storm to me, but I couldn't be for sure... that's my guess.

Just rewinded the DVR and I'm thinking Storm... looks a little longer than the Tour, camera looks Stormish...
    10-12-09 09:10 PM
    I saw a commercial with Mariah Carey in it. Was that the one you say?

I thought it was the Onyx... they did show the trackpad, and say 3G.

Why did this post get moved to Off Topic when it is about the Blackberry commercial?
    10-13-09 12:42 AM
    I barely noticed the one with Mariah Carey but I did sit painfully thru the montage of a female breakdancer... Jesus.

It made me ashamed to have a blackberry.
    10-13-09 07:18 AM
    I barely noticed the one with Mariah Carey but I did sit painfully thru the montage of a female breakdancer... Jesus.

It made me ashamed to have a blackberry.
    ??? I thought for sure you were a female breakdancer???
    10-13-09 08:24 AM
    What's wrong with female breakdancers?
    10-13-09 08:36 AM
    the montage of a female breakdancer
    This is the commercial I saw... there was another one with Mariah Carey?

I don't know why this was moved either, had the same thing happen to me on totally unrelated message board last week. Apparently mods hate my posts all over the internet
    10-13-09 08:47 AM
    What's wrong with female breakdancers?
    Nothing at all, that dreadful commercial just happened to feature a female breakdancer.

RIM is trying to market to a younger, more relaxed user instead of business users so we get a 30 second commercial of a breakdancer slowly getting better then showing off her "awesome" moves to her friends to some crappy song that perfectly fits a montage.

And at the end of the commercial, up pops the Blackberry logo. Pray tell, WTF does breakdancing have to do with a phone? They don't show a single BB model through out the whole thing.

I hate moron marketing executives who come up with sh!t like this.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 10-13-09 at 09:08 AM.
    10-13-09 08:57 AM
    Oh, I saw that one last night, IT WAS HORRIBLE! I hope they fired that ad agency. I was watching it thinking wth is this about? Another iPOD? I think they were trying to imitate iPod commercials... Blargh!
    10-13-09 09:00 AM
    Okay, then I saw a totally different commercial... no breakdancers, thank goodness!

Music Is The Heart Of Our Soul: Mariah Carey AT&T Commercial
    10-13-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD