Who do you thinks going to the UEFA Finals against the Blues?! Either way, Chelsea is winning the cup!
    04-25-12 01:38 PM
    Who do you thinks going to the UEFA Finals against the Blues?! Either way, Chelsea is winning the cup!
    yogi Chelsea haven't got a hope of beating Real Madrid should they qualify, having seen Bayern play this season I honestly think that they are nailed on to win it especially as the final in at there place, That said I do think that Torres is going to run riot against Liverpool in the FA cup and score the winner before leaving in the summer.
    04-25-12 01:48 PM
    If Bayern wins it will be because of Gomez, but seeing as its 2 - nil now, they're going to have to pull something out. Wow, that PK did it.
    But we don't rely on Torres. I mean yeah he pulled through for us last game, but $79 million for what almost the entire season?
    And you're just crazy if you think Liverpool has it over Chelsea.

Sent from space using Tapatalk
    04-25-12 02:14 PM
    And for the record, Torres isn't leaving. Drogba (unfortunately), Malouda, and Mikel are leaving.

04-25-12 02:46 PM
    A great sadness, I'm a fan of Real Madrid.
    Same here.
    04-26-12 12:08 PM
    I like Real but I can't stand Sergio Ramos. It was funny seeing him throw that PK.

04-26-12 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD