hey does anyone live in the bay area who has heard about a movie being shot today on 101 kinda near candlestick? i was stuck in traffic because of this dam* thing.. i heard they were filming some kind of big explosion scene or something!!! im just wondering if anyone know whos in it or what is called..
    03-30-09 02:02 AM
    hey does anyone live in the bay area who has heard about a movie being shot today on 101 kinda near candlestick? i was stuck in traffic because of this dam* thing.. i heard they were filming some kind of big explosion scene or something!!! im just wondering if anyone know whos in it or what is called..
    this is the only thing that shows up on Google about a movie filming

TIC : Movie-TV filming I-280 N-king ST Ramp Northbound at King St (San Francisco) Consider using alternate routes Continuous Saturday March 28th, 2009 5:00 AM thru Sunday March 29th, 2009 10:00 PM, Saturday Off Ramp closed

Based on the time of morning, hard to imagine traffic, esp where you're at being tied up for a film explosion.
    03-30-09 03:59 AM
    they closed off the entire 280 to 101 connector ramp. i was in san fran all day and i couldnt take the freeway i wanted to take home. it was about 4pm on saturday. i googled and googled and couldnt find anything, thanks!!! you sound like you are familiar with the area?
    03-31-09 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD