05-18-08 01:53 AM
1,205 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Hiya

How's the A & D Theme Design Enterprise coming along?

Should you need a secretary / PA perhaps Cate or I could oblige ... Salary negotiable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 07:07 AM
    Hiya

How's the A & D Theme Design Enterprise coming along?

Should you need a secretary / PA perhaps Cate or I could oblige ... Salary negotiable
    thanks! we'll keep you posted. new batberry 81xx theme is ready! thread here.

i would rather relo to the UK than CA (no offense, cate), so i'll keep you posted on how much change adlen and i start raking in we may soon need an accountant, too . . .
    02-28-08 08:43 AM
    Shweeet! Why would you want to move here over Cali? It's always raining and horrible here Again, theme looks great and we'll be rakin' in the big bucks together!

Did cate PM you today? I got a message titled: :[ and the body was simply: Everyone hates me!

I feel so bad! I sent her this back:
    Aww! We don't hate you, really! We just want you to stick around and stay with BlackBerry (CB can't lose you!) If we hate anybody it's T-Mo for making you want to leave us all...

Sorry if we made you feel bad we didn't mean to. I know for a fact that Dacur and I love you and we would never do anything to hurt you. You're part of the production team!

Adlen*
    *Doesn't want Cate to leave him alone with Da!

No offence dude! I feel terrible!
    02-28-08 10:10 AM
    wow! sometimes it's hard to really get across via text/typing that you are kidding w/ someone, so i hope she knows we really were all just teasing her.

i mean, we wouldn't have blown up that thread if nobody liked her! it would have disappeared in 10 minutes down the list. it's understandable that someone could misinterpret the intentions of a monkey, polar bear, six month old baby, and a guy w/ his head in a tree!

hazy and adlen - have you guys heard of kate nash? thoughts??? i am kind of digging her.
    02-28-08 10:47 AM
    Yeah, I'm gonna feel really bad all night now I wanna book a flight and go tell her I'm sorry and take her out for a nice meal lol.

I've heard some Kate Nash stuff, not a fan myself
    02-28-08 11:03 AM
    Oh dear, Hope Cate is ok but I agree with Dacur that she should have been able to read from that thread that she is very much liked.

Kate Nash is becoming increasingly popular & is a very pretty lady.

02-28-08 11:13 AM
    i'm fine, thanks.
    02-28-08 11:33 AM
    good! welcome to the 700 club
    02-28-08 11:40 AM
    Glad you're ok Cate.

02-28-08 11:47 AM
    thanks, Hazy :]
    02-28-08 12:04 PM
    sorry again...

I'm not in Club 700 yet, gotta be by the morning!

Kate Nash is pretty but I don't like her music...
    02-28-08 12:06 PM
    Cate & Dacur

If you are both into music you might want to check out two up and coming UK soul type singers: Duffy & Adele, Duffy is currently No1 in the charts here with a lovely song called Mercy.
    02-28-08 01:00 PM
    Duffy did a song called Rockferry - thats also the name of a place near my house lol! I like Adele's song!
    02-28-08 01:15 PM
    i do enjoy music... but i'm more of an indie rock fan...

i love death cab for cutie, the decemberists, sufjan stevens, iron & wine...

and then rap, lol
    02-28-08 01:20 PM
    Cate & Dacur

If you are both into music you might want to check out two up and coming UK soul type singers: Duffy & Adele, Duffy is currently No1 in the charts here with a lovely song called Mercy.
    thanks hazy. any others you guys can suggest are great. admittedly, i'm somewhat of an anglophile! i enjoy all sorts of music, really.

okay, don't laugh. i do watch american idol. (waiting for laughter to subside) and there's an interesting irish girl singer this year. one of my faves.

really good australian guy, too. i thought it's american idol? lol
    02-28-08 01:25 PM
    i really wanna make y'all mixes. i think you'd enjoy them.
    02-28-08 01:47 PM
    thanks hazy. any others you guys can suggest are great. admittedly, i'm somewhat of an anglophile! i enjoy all sorts of music, really.

okay, don't laugh. i do watch american idol. (waiting for laughter to subside) and there's an interesting irish girl singer this year. one of my faves.

really good australian guy, too. i thought it's american idol? lol
    Well I aint laughing..... why..... I watch our versions of American idol too LOL, X Factor with Simon Cowell, Sharon Osbourne etc. I like Simon Cowell too!!
    02-28-08 01:59 PM
    i really wanna make y'all mixes. i think you'd enjoy them.
    Thats very kind of you. I've never heard of the groups you mentioned but hey each to their own.

I am more a middle of the road kind of person and not a huge music fan.
    02-28-08 02:03 PM
    I like 60s and 80s stuff but in a recent development I've found myself listening to lots of country/southern rock. Right now I'm listening to Eagles' Desperado album...

"I am an outlaw, I was born an outlaw's son, the highway is my legacy and on the highway I will run. In one hand I've a Bible, in the other I've got a gun, well don' you know me? I'm the man who won..."
    02-28-08 02:42 PM
    I like 60s and 80s stuff but in a recent development I've found myself listening to lots of country/southern rock. Right now I'm listening to Eagles' Desperado album...

"I am an outlaw, I was born an outlaw's son, the highway is my legacy and on the highway I will run. In one hand I've a Bible, in the other I've got a gun, well don' you know me? I'm the man who won..."
    saw them in concert a few years back. awesome. best. concert. ever.

my back is sore. ugh. hopefully won't be sore tomorrow!
    02-28-08 08:27 PM
    btw adlen, our batberry theme is quite a hit over at themes4bb - been viewed over 200 times already today and people are requesting other styles and versions for the other devices. nice! will be out of town this weekend, but will try to work on the 88xx, 83xx series next week.

got any more ideas for excellent wallpaper?
    02-28-08 08:38 PM
    will you guys make one specifically for me? :]
    02-28-08 09:47 PM
    we're doin' well

Hey, Cate; we will get crackin' on yours. It'll let me try out making themes...

02-29-08 02:29 AM
    Also, get well soon Dacur! Stupid cops!

02-29-08 02:29 AM
    Morning all.

Brrr .. its very wet and windy here today!

You mentioned rock/country Adlen so I gotta say that I do love Dr Hook especially 'A Little B Bit More'

Have a nice time out of town Dacur - don't do anything I wouldn't do!!

02-29-08 03:23 AM
1,205 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD