Nah, she won't do it!

I will have to do google search as I aint got a clue what a sidekick is but it don't sound nice!
    02-27-08 02:19 PM
    Eugh, just had a look, thank god we don't have them here!!!
    I have never liked flip or slider phones.
    02-27-08 02:31 PM
    irish/british joke?!? over my head! lol

adlen, let me know if you can't get it to work/download and i'll email it to you. i still have all the .exe files saved. looking forward to seeing what you come up w/ for themes!

(gonna update my os, gadget posted the verizon link)
    I think it's gonna work this time, soooo many components! it's still installing 'em all!

Adlen & dacur,

I feel so left out. You guys are supposed to include me... like how siblings have to drag their little sister around, lol.

Sincerely,
    Cate
    Aww, don't feel left out. Sorry Cate! *opts for hug*

i was thinking this should really be called the cate hazy adlen dacur thread! ha ha!

and btw, you gonna feel left out sho nuff if you ditch yo berry! get. the. curve.
    Don't you go ditchin' the BB! You're a valued member here and the AdlenDacurCate, DacurCateAdlen, CateDacurAdlen, CateAdlenDacur... teams cannot function without you *quivery lip...*

Are you seriously thinking of ditching your Berry Cate? Cos Adlen posted a thread in the Market Place asking for old BB's in exchange for a hug.... seriously...check it out.
    Cate can have all the hugs she wants if she keep with BlackBerry!

Del Boy & Rodney springs to mind!
    So, how about dem Yankees

Sorry I haven't posted, been trying to install Plazmic.
    02-27-08 02:35 PM
    QUOTE "Don't you go ditchin' the BB! You're a valued member here and the AdlenDacurCate, DacurCateAdlen, CateDacurAdlen, CateAdlenDacur... teams cannot function without you *quivery lip. Quote"

Ahem!!!! You forgetting someone???
    02-27-08 02:41 PM
    AdlenDacurCateHazy, DacurHazyAdlenCate, CateDacurHazyAdlen... did you mention you wanted to be in the team?
    02-27-08 02:48 PM
    ha ha! funny stuff.

adlen, let me know how it works for you. i'll be looking for screen shots in the coming days
    02-27-08 02:50 PM
    did you mention you wanted to be in the team?

No...LOL

I'm just kidding & happy to float around.
    02-27-08 03:00 PM
    Adlen & dacur,

I feel so left out. You guys are supposed to include me... like how siblings have to drag their little sister around, lol.
    Some might say you are our Sidekick...

..Sorry. For the leaving out and the crappy joke!
    02-27-08 03:13 PM
    NOOOOO! To complete install I have to reboot. Damn... I'll be back in 5!
    02-27-08 03:15 PM
    NOOOOO! To complete install I have to reboot. Damn... I'll be back in 5!
    lol. good luck!

nice pic, hazy.
    02-27-08 03:22 PM
    Ta.

A Hazy sky for Hazysky
    02-27-08 03:25 PM
    Some might say you are our Sidekick...

..Sorry. For the leaving out and the crappy joke!
    I'm officially out of the family, lol.
    02-27-08 03:25 PM
    I'm officially out of the family, lol.
    what?!? do i need to send my hippie UC professor cousin over to hug you?
    02-27-08 03:30 PM
    You're not out of the family, Cate! We still love you... Just please stay faithful to the BlackBerry!
    02-27-08 03:38 PM
    for my brit friends, 8800 and 8300 arsenal theme. new today. (gotta have 5 posts over there first to download. easy enough.)
    02-27-08 03:43 PM
    That looks awesome, Da! Well done! Not an Arsenal fan myself or a non DimZen fan lol but good work!
    02-27-08 04:06 PM
    Plazmic is all working FINALLY! I was hoping for something to make apps, too...

What is 'Composer'?
    Last edited by Adlen; 02-27-08 at 04:15 PM.
    02-27-08 04:10 PM
    Bless you Dacur but I am not an Arsenal Supporter either.
    I prefer Rugby.
    02-27-08 04:10 PM
    I started setting up a site to put my creations on for download and I made a donations page, each donation amount will buy me a different product. They range from Snickers (�0.53) to MacBook Air (over �1000) I know it's a long shot but it's worth a try... lol
    02-27-08 04:19 PM
    I started setting up a site to put my creations on for download and I made a donations page, each donation amount will buy me a different product. They range from Snickers (�0.53) to MacBook Air (over �1000) I know it's a long shot but it's worth a try... lol
    do you use dreamweaver? let me know when it's up, i'd like to see it. i dabble in web design also. thought of doing that myself, once i saw everybody at themes4bb doing it. wonder if they ever get any money? also, what sort of apps are you wanting to make or were you referring to themes only?

btw, not my arsenal theme - just found it! thanks, tho.
    02-27-08 04:23 PM
    Yeah I use DW. I'm gonna throw it on the Ripway ASAP. I got my idea of a very good tech guy I think the site is Buy Bob a Snickers! or something...

I'd like to make any app that I can't find free lol. Maybe something to change my LED colour and during my long, unsociable summer holiday, possibly a web browser (based on OperaMini code).

Oooooooh... I see!
    02-27-08 04:31 PM
    Yeah, CB found the title so I'm guessing I got the URL right
    02-27-08 04:32 PM
    Just posted this; maybe some of you'll be able to help me:

1) Once I have made my own custom profile can I give it an icon from my PC? or one stored on the BB's mem card or internal mem?

2) Anyone know where I can get a nice icon of a pager?

Thanks in advance!
    02-27-08 04:57 PM
    Just posted this; maybe some of you'll be able to help me:

1) Once I have made my own custom profile can I give it an icon from my PC? or one stored on the BB's mem card or internal mem?

2) Anyone know where I can get a nice icon of a pager?

Thanks in advance!
    1. if you're talking about in a custom theme, yes you can assign any icon you want to the "custom profile" icon slot (or to anything, for that matter). i don't think you can change it once you export the theme files, tho. (if you're not talking about this, sorry!)

2. i'll check on this - i may already have one. i've downloaded a couple 100, if not 1000s of icons.
    02-27-08 06:56 PM
    Haha, thanks Da. I was hoping I could just put it into DimZen but I guess I'll have to make a new DimZen with a pager. Thanks for lookin!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 01:31 AM
1,205 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD