You never know with Adlen..... maybe he's got a hot date
    02-26-08 06:07 PM
    You never know with Adlen..... maybe he's got a hot date
    true, true. but surely he would post via the wap during?
    02-26-08 06:52 PM
    Went to bed at 11 lol. As far as a hot date goes, I WISH! And yeah I would post on the WAP!

But got woken up at 1am. By an earthquake!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-08 02:11 AM
    Great job Adlen....Now we just need a theme to go with it...
    02-27-08 04:54 AM
    Thanks, Sandipan. I hope Dacur makes a nice Zen theme; then we will be saved, now he has to do an 88 one, too!

Last edited by Adlen; 02-27-08 at 10:06 AM.
    02-27-08 06:06 AM
    LOL! Gotta keep Dacur busy!

I am sure there is a nice Liverpool lass (Liver Bird!) out there somewhere for you Adlen though whether you will have time to see her is another matter since the BB comes first!

02-27-08 06:16 AM
    Thanks, Sandipan. I hope Dacur makes a nice Zen theme we will be saved, now he has to do an 88 one, too!

morning, people! happy wednesday. earthquake? wow! alright, i'll get to work on those themes for you today i'll keep you updated.
    02-27-08 06:37 AM
    NOT TODAY, ZEN! lol - BlackBerry comes before Liver Birds, always! I might beable to post a better reply when I get to my desk

02-27-08 09:33 AM
    alright, adlen, got it ready for the pearl. zen style, per your request. i have to adjust a few things, but you'll get the idea:

* let me know if you want it for the 8800 and i'll get started on it (min os of 4.2.0). thanks again for the excellent batberry wallpaper!
    02-27-08 10:32 AM
    What does Batman open?

If you make it for all devices then you can put it in the new wallpaper gallery, I'd use it but I don't know how long for, I don't adapt to change easily and I seem to always go back to Dimension Zen I've even stopped rockin' the CrackBerry themes!

Maybe we can go into business together...
    02-27-08 10:43 AM
    I think it's the JDK I need to run Plazmic but I can't get the Sun-Java-Downloady thing to work can anybody help me out with sending it to me or anything?
    02-27-08 10:45 AM
    That looks fab! I prefer zen style to icon themes, less cluttered looking.

Well done Dacur.

02-27-08 10:45 AM
    What does Batman open?

If you make it for all devices then you can put it in the new wallpaper gallery, I'd use it but I don't know how long for, I don't adapt to change easily and I seem to always go back to Dimension Zen I've even stopped rockin' the CrackBerry themes!

Maybe we can go into business together...
    sounds good! make some $$$ lol. i much prefer to get paid by the pound than the dollar. ugh. or euro. i won't put a rush on the 8800 version then. i'll see if anyone else wants it, too. i'm w/ you, usually stick w/ verizon's theme and change up the wallpaper. (btw, batman opens addy book)

i'll either post or email you the jdk file. make sure you have all 3 files under "system requirements" on the plazmic site.

hazy - thanks! i'm w/ you, prefer the zen.

lunch time!!!
    02-27-08 10:53 AM
    Thanks Dacur. If you're gonna email it to me can you send it to [email protected] please, I can't access my [email protected] via PC. Thanks a lot.

Zens are by far the best!
    02-27-08 11:06 AM
    I think it's the JDK I need to run Plazmic but I can't get the Sun-Java-Downloady thing to work can anybody help me out with sending it to me or anything?
    here's the jde link. i downloaded 4.2.1, not the new 4.3. don't forget the bb device simulator, and the email and mds simulator package, as well. must have all three installed before installing plazmic. worked for me. what sort of trouble are you having w/ it?
    02-27-08 11:09 AM
    I think it was that one of the simulators didn't work without the JDK and the Sun-downloader wasn't doing it's job.

Thanks for the link
    02-27-08 11:12 AM
    Business??

Del Boy & Rodney springs to mind!

Sorry boys!
    (... whistles Only Fools & Horses theme tune )

02-27-08 11:22 AM
    Business??

Del Boy & Rodney springs to mind!

Sorry boys!
    (... whistles Only Fools & Horses theme tune )
    irish/british joke?!? over my head! lol

adlen, let me know if you can't get it to work/download and i'll email it to you. i still have all the .exe files saved. looking forward to seeing what you come up w/ for themes!

(gonna update my os, gadget posted the verizon link)
    02-27-08 12:02 PM
    Adlen & dacur,

I feel so left out. You guys are supposed to include me... like how siblings have to drag their little sister around, lol.

Sincerely,
    Cate
    02-27-08 12:38 PM
    Adlen & dacur,

I feel so left out. You guys are supposed to include me... like how siblings have to drag their little sister around, lol.

Sincerely,
    Cate
    i was thinking this should really be called the cate hazy adlen dacur thread! ha ha!

and btw, you gonna feel left out sho nuff if you ditch yo berry! get. the. curve.
    02-27-08 01:14 PM
    i was thinking this should really be called the cate hazy adlen dacur thread! ha ha!

and btw, you gonna feel left out sho nuff if you ditch yo berry! get. the. curve.
    good. make me feel like the black sheep of the fam! lol
    02-27-08 01:43 PM
    irish/british joke?!? over my head! lol
    I figured you wouldn't have a clue which is why I put it in .

Adlen will know for sure!!!
    02-27-08 02:02 PM
    good. make me feel like the black sheep of the fam! lol
    Are you seriously thinking of ditching your Berry Cate? Cos Adlen posted a thread in the Market Place asking for old BB's in exchange for a hug.... seriously...check it out.
    Last edited by Hazysky; 02-27-08 at 02:10 PM.
    02-27-08 02:04 PM
    Are you seriously thinking of ditching your Berry Cate?
    yeah, in case you missed cate's cry for attention thread . . . she's caused a real uproar.

ha ha ha!
    02-27-08 02:09 PM
    Are you seriously thinking of ditching your Berry Cate?

So, how about dem Yankees?
    02-27-08 02:10 PM
1,205 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD