05-18-08 01:53 AM
1,205 12345 ...
tools
    ut oh... the price of popularity!
    02-24-08 01:57 PM
    Guess who's paying 14 for 6 months 50Mb, unlimited bandwidth hosting...
    02-24-08 01:58 PM
    It's gone down a blog post... If only it could stay there forever...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-08 01:12 AM
    here it is, adlen -

been working on this one. icon theme. let me know what you think. right now i have it sized for pearls, but will re-size for you if you like it. will try some other icons/styles w/ it, too. anybody else like it and i may post it at cb. first try, so be nice! lol
    02-25-08 06:27 PM
    here it is installed on my berry. (the one above is w/ the bb simulator)

gonna try zen next. not a big fan of icon themes.
    Last edited by dacur; 02-25-08 at 07:48 PM.
    02-25-08 06:44 PM
    Very nice Dacur! Adlen is quiet tonight- maybe he's got lots of homework to do!!

02-25-08 06:52 PM
    thanks! yeah, or he just decided to go to bed before 1am! lol gotta rest those thumbs, sometime
    02-25-08 06:55 PM
    I'm in bed right now with a cup of tea in one hand & my bb in the other - multitasking LOL.

02-25-08 07:06 PM
    I'm in bed right now with a cup of tea in one hand & my bb in the other - multitasking LOL.
    as long as you keep the pearl dry! lol

i couldn't do that. i'd have tea everywhere
    02-25-08 07:51 PM
    Hey, what comes first CrackBerry or homework? I was at the theatre lol.

Da, I like it! Do that in Zen and I'd be rockin' it all the way to the Post Office.

02-26-08 01:50 AM
    Morning Adlen!

02-26-08 03:07 AM
    i'm a bit late on this, but they're awesome!
    02-26-08 03:07 AM
    good morning/afternoon!

adlen, you got it. i'm going to keep working on it
    02-26-08 06:54 AM
    Hmm, just re-read my post. I'm not weird or anything I just need to go to the Post Office...
    02-26-08 08:21 AM
    Had a laugh at work this lunchtime! My boss is to stingy to buy his own BB and since work has started to issue management with Bb's he has been after one but they only issue them when their current windows PDA's need replacing, his wasn't charging so he handed it in for replacing and was **** a hoop at the thought he was gonna get a curve! During lunchtime they returned his repaired PDA... LOL

02-26-08 08:48 AM
    hazy - serves him right! lol

i wouldn't be surprised if it mysteriously disappears . . .

adlen - are you telling me you want me to mail you the zip file? lol
    02-26-08 08:57 AM
    Hahaha!

Hazy - get him a Curve dummy phone and tell him it's his birthday present and that he needs to charge it when he gets home.

Da - you can just email it to me lol. Royal Mail decided not to follow my postage instructions of 'leave at number 5 if no answer' and took it back to the depo and collection hours are 6am - 12noon, how stupid! They're also being slow to deliver my CD (couldn't find a torrent).

Peace guys
    Adlen

02-26-08 11:04 AM
    He got me with a dummy curve the other week actually a foam one of all things!!
    When I'm not looking he puts my pearl in his pocket so I have to go get it back - he's got a bad case of bb envy, you shoulda seen his face when I got a bb before him!

02-26-08 11:17 AM
    Da - you can just email it to me lol. Royal Mail decided not to follow my postage instructions of 'leave at number 5 if no answer' and took it back to the depo and collection hours are 6am - 12noon, how stupid!
    number 5, i thought that was potter's address? . . .

sorry, sorry! that's the first and last harry potter reference i'll make. although, isn't hogwarts 5 or 6 hours from london by train, as well? hmmmmmm . . .

tell hermoine hello! lol

(loved the dummy curve, idea, btw. might have to try that one myself. especially like "you gotta charge it first!" lol)
    02-26-08 12:14 PM
    kevin suggested this:

very nice!
    02-26-08 12:32 PM
    number 5, i thought that was potter's address? . . .

sorry, sorry! that's the first and last harry potter reference i'll make. although, isn't hogwarts 5 or 6 hours from london by train, as well? hmmmmmm . . .

tell hermoine hello! lol

(loved the dummy curve, idea, btw. might have to try that one myself. especially like "you gotta charge it first!" lol)
    If Hogwarts is 5/6 hours from London then it's: 5-6 (L'pool - London) + 5-6 (London - Hogwarts). In fact, what's that big castle in my yard? Is that a random flying golden ball?

kevin suggested this:
    <images>
    very nice!
    As in Kevin Michaluk? God? lol - really? nice that he's remembering the BatBerry signal I think we should invest in a CrackMobile lol.
    02-26-08 01:51 PM
    man, those are awesome, nice work, downloaded them both!
    02-26-08 02:52 PM
    man, those are awesome, nice work, downloaded them both!
    ThanksThis is great!
    02-26-08 04:24 PM
    hmm..i think batberry looks even better with the new CB theme on the curves/8800s...because the applications text goes to the right, so i doesnt get cut off in the beam.

but still dang nice.
    02-26-08 04:41 PM
    another early night for adlen? good for him! must be tiring being a cb star!

(was going to say "had a rough evening of quiddich," but i already promised no more potter posts. lol)
    02-26-08 05:47 PM
1,205 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD