hello all!!!

things are slowly getting back to normal around here. yes, adlen's right - it was about 65 pages worth of information i had to gather in the span of 4.5 days. now THAT will keep you busy!

glad to hear cate's theme is still in the works!

adlen - i have breakfast club ready for you. i will post it somewhere on one of my sites and send you the link since the file is too large (about 200 mb). hope you're feeling better my friend. we can chat more this weekend when is your trip? i will try to get you more flicks - i have blades of glory, sweeney todd, 1984, bourne supremacy, rocky horror, american psycho, ratatouille, and some south park episodes.

cate - hello dear cate! i hope you are doing well! i've tried to convert some of the early office episodes for us to no avail. i will keep at it and let you know!

hazy - hello hazy! thanks for sticking up for me! lol. the apprentice finale was last night here for the US version. i like it pretty well, too. the irish girl is still doing well on american idol. she's my favorite female.

i've missed everyone! i hope to be back more often soooooon! feel free to email or PM me! email is dacur @ crackberry, of course! then i can get you my gmail.
    03-28-08 01:57 PM
    Yaaaaay, Dacur's back cool, I'll have The Breakfast Club, Sweeny Todd and Ratatoille please

My trip? As in Holland? Not for a month or 2, maybe 3.

----------
    Hey guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 03:11 PM
    Evening!!

Glad to see you back dacur!!! our very own Piers Morgan won the American Apprentice I hear. He was on the celebrity apprentice for Charity here last year and he was the only one to get fired LOl What a turnaround!

Are you feeling better Adlen?

Us girls have to stick together sometimes Cate

Nice pics Chaz!
    03-28-08 03:33 PM
    Hey Hazy,
    I WAS feeling better but I ate out tonight. Nice little Indian place, foreign food = not for me so I just got steak and chips - ugh, stomach hurts now. I'm gonna stop eating expect a Manorexic soon...

03-28-08 04:25 PM
    LOL I don't think so! You gotta keep your strength up to carry on with your BB adiction! A couple of pans of scouse will put hairs on your chest
    03-28-08 04:40 PM
    lol. love the manorexic reference. you're skinny enough as it is

i HOPE to get those flicks posted this weekend, mate.
    03-28-08 06:22 PM
    You seen my tats? Seen the Kevin one?

Scouse is the worst thing for me when feeling ill, it's a bit sloppy and when you're feeling sick and weak liquidy stuff aint too good.

Cool - I was gonna try the converter earlier on to keep me occupied on my journey to Stoke tomorow (goin to see my new little cousin), possibly while my mum, aunty, cousin and his missus talk about baby stuff. Ugh. Got my music and my thoughts to keep my occupied...

03-28-08 07:26 PM
    Okay, it's 01:41:58 am - where are you guys?
    03-28-08 08:43 PM
    Hey guys,
    I hate to be the "bad cop" but we have gotten a little of topic with this thread. You aren't "hurting" anything but, we have to make sure that we are talking about the topic at hand. So I'm going to move this thread from the wallpaper forum to the Off Topic forum so you can continue with the friendly chatting!

Thanks for the understanding!
    03-28-08 09:08 PM
    Nooooo!

My post count got killed!

03-28-08 09:16 PM
    Mine too bud... 35 here... yours probably really got hammered
    03-28-08 09:19 PM
    I'm confused. Why are we trying to have a posting contest? You win nothing having the most post count.
    03-28-08 09:24 PM
    I'm confused. Why are we trying to have a posting contest? You win nothing having the most post count.
    Just fun... no real reason. it's all good.
    03-28-08 09:25 PM
    CB ego. You got a few 1,000 and you da man. I've gon from well over 1,700 to 1,556 in a few clicks...

03-28-08 09:28 PM
    oh well, it happens! :]
    03-28-08 09:30 PM
    CB ego. You got a few 1,000 and you da man. I've gon from well over 1,700 to 1,556 in a few clicks...

Here is the kicker tho, the 200 that your "upset" about was not helping someone in any way. Sure there may have been a handful or so that was helping, but the majority of it was asking how everyones day was/is, which is fine! Lets just make sure that our post count is legit with helping people and BlackBerry related.
    03-28-08 09:34 PM
    M'kay... Just gone from 1,700 post Adlen way down though, that's all - I'll survive lol.

Sorry for letting it get off topic

03-28-08 09:41 PM
    M'kay... Just gone from 1,700 post Adlen way down though, that's all - I'll survive lol.

Sorry for letting it get off topic

No need to apologize! Everyone here was being "good" and I thank you for that! Plus you have more posts then I do! So I had to figure a way to lower yours! lol Kidding!
    03-28-08 09:44 PM
    Lol - you evil, evil little man!

03-28-08 09:53 PM
    Adlen told me we were in here!

I feel like I got put in detention LOL.

We had a good run out there anyways
    03-29-08 09:18 AM
    Yeah, wish we were here sooner though, or never here.

03-29-08 09:34 AM
    I've gone a little theme crazy Just got the crossbar theme!

I blame Cate
    03-30-08 06:45 AM
    I've gone a little theme crazy Just got the crossbar theme!

I blame Cate
    LOL

i "purchased" the crossbar theme for another CBer. i blame him!
    03-30-08 07:14 AM
    "purchased", eh?
    03-30-08 08:14 AM
    "purchased", eh?
    yes, "purchased".
    03-30-08 08:27 AM
1,205 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD