05-18-08 01:53 AM
1,205 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    darn it adlen! i just noticed this thread was at 499 but you beat me to post 500! lol
    03-16-08 07:04 PM
    Sory Da, I would have let you have it but I can't see; I'm on the WAP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-08 07:19 PM
    Hi, just popped in to say hello.

Was out all weekend - my sisters 3 year old son has me worn out lol! He has me chasing & play fighting with him all day until he goes to bed, I'm all battered & bruised!

He is on his way to nursery right now so I'm getting ready to hit the shops with sis!

Nice to see you 3 reunited!!

03-17-08 03:27 AM
    All together again

Hope you have a good time with your sis, Hazy.
    03-17-08 10:59 AM
    howdy hazy, adlen, and cate

adlen, the ministry is checking my references. maybe a jobbie is on the horizon. how's cate's theme coming?
    03-17-08 06:36 PM
    I hope so! Good luck!

This theme making is hard when you haven't got any idea what it's supposed to look like... Cute Today theme, no Hello Kitty...

03-17-08 07:18 PM
    Hi ya

Got the Pc password of my sister at last!! Think she is feeling sorry for me as we were at the hairdressers today and I had forgotten that when you ask a hairdresser to take of an inch she actually takes of about 3 inches!!! I'm depressed LOL. The colour's not bad though.

We went shopping....again after that and I think my sis has overdone it, she's wrecked!

How are you all? Good luck with the job dacur.
    03-18-08 04:10 PM
    Congrats on the password Hazy - the BB + OperaMini not good enough for you? Post pics of your new do!

How much have you spent on shopping lol?! And is it shopping shopping or are you both going back and forth to Asda?
    03-18-08 04:39 PM
    LOl Adlen, can't get the time with my sister talking & her wee boy jumping all over me. She even sits on the loo and talks to me while I am in the bath!!!honest to god!

It's mainly clothes shopping/running errands plus cuppa tea and a bun followed later by lunch then more shopping. I haven't spent half as much as my sister and a lot of her time is spent trying stuff on, then today she returned some stuff she bought yesterday! She's a nighmare LOL

What have you been up to?

I see you are just 25 posts away
    Last edited by Hazysky; 03-18-08 at 06:19 PM.
    03-18-08 04:46 PM
    hello everybody!

still only getting to check in for a few minutes every other day or so. sorry! miss the CB and everyone.

thanks hazy! i got the jobbie and should be starting in a month or two! found out today, actually. very exciting. hope everyone is doing well! i see adlen is 22 away from 1500 - wow! nice work, adlen, nice work
    03-18-08 07:26 PM
    Not sure how I should respond other than:
    Keep enjoying yourself
    Well done on the jobbie
    Thanks - 1,500th will be made there

03-18-08 07:45 PM
    Still waiting for my theme, Adlen.

Don't keep a woman waiting....

03-19-08 01:14 AM
    Ah, pa, cha.

Okay - I'll try.

03-19-08 03:23 AM
    six more adlen!!!
    03-19-08 11:02 AM
    1,500th
    post!
    03-19-08 12:05 PM
    congrats, Adlen.

i wish the unholy trio was back into action, but you're posting way too much & dacur doesn't remember us anymore.
    03-19-08 12:32 PM
    I can't stop posting.

and Dacur's wife is rather ill

We'll be the unholy trilogy forever!
    03-19-08 01:12 PM
    congrats adlen! again, nice work. sorry i missed your message this morning as i was still snooooozing.

posted a link to a free poker/tetris game and also a "paper" theme in this new thread.

hope everyone is doing well! got some sleep to catch up on. miss you guys! i haven't forgotten you!
    03-19-08 10:52 PM
    1.Y e gods! You did it Adlen, congrats!

2. Congrats to you to on the getting the job dacur, hope your wife is feeling better too.

3. Woo hoo Cate, looks like your persistence is paying off & a theme is on its way

03-20-08 03:45 AM
    i have the crackberry signal on my bb curve
    03-20-08 09:04 AM
    prxraw - Thanks. We should get a list to see exactly how many people (and who) uses it.

Hazy - It's CrackBerry Genius now, no more Gods! and yeah, Cate's theme will be ready soon. I can't say no to that smile
    Last edited by Adlen; 03-20-08 at 10:43 AM.
    03-20-08 10:33 AM
    I'm so out of touch lol - will have a lot of catching up to do when I get home on Sunday!

03-20-08 12:57 PM
    Yeps - ya fall be'ind when ya go away. 'm wurryd 'bout when I go to 'olland layta in the yeaa. (all in a Scouse accent)
    03-20-08 01:07 PM
    congrats adlen! again, nice work. sorry i missed your message this morning as i was still snooooozing.

posted a link to a free poker/tetris game and also a "paper" theme in this new thread.

hope everyone is doing well! got some sleep to catch up on. miss you guys! i haven't forgotten you!
    you've redeemed yourself. glad you're a-ok.

and hazy, i'll never get my theme!
    03-20-08 01:14 PM
    Since we are doing accents - we took the wee fella to the zoo the day & it was lashing it down so it was, we were founder'd!!

03-20-08 01:36 PM
1,205 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD