05-18-08 01:53 AM
1,205 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    an hour without BBing... I don't know.
    03-13-08 01:31 PM
    My parents don't approve of my BB addiction, I may have to tell them I'm going out for a cigarette...

...somehow I don't think they'll approve of their 14 year old son taking time out of his visit to his ill grandmother for a "cigarette" either.
    03-13-08 01:36 PM
    Hmmm...

Perhaps they're out getting my DeLorean
    Hi

De lorean's were made here in N.Ireland, less than a mile from my house. You should have been here last July as there was a De lorean Convention & the city was full of them!!

Been busy but am all packed up and ready to go tomorrow!!

Congrats on Acheiving 'God' status Chaz!!
    03-13-08 02:47 PM
    Don't tell me about the DeLorean convention - I was meant to be there but we already had everything booked to go to Scotland for the weekend. I saw one on the way back from Sco though I took like 100 pictures of it as we were over taking it, letting it get past us, driving parallel to it...

...I might see you this year if they're having one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 03:38 PM
    No idea, thinks it's only every few years or so. Shame you missed it. If you are old enough when the next one comes round I'll take you to a bar & buy you a pint of the black stuff!!

Otherwise you can make do with a carry out!
    03-13-08 03:46 PM
    Thanks Hazy... even a new avatar for the occasion.
    03-13-08 03:47 PM
    Thanks Hazy... even a new avatar for the occasion.
    Ahhh, he's special, Mr Gable..... verrry smoooth Very fitting for the occasion.
    03-13-08 03:49 PM
    I'll be at the next one, deffo.

I'll be buying myself a pint of the Black if I'm under 18 then Thanks for the offer!
    03-13-08 04:09 PM
    How's your Grandmother, ok I hope?

Don't you know what a carry out is? Its when you go to the off licence and come out carrying....

I'll buy you one.... and if I'm in a good mood.... maybe 2
    03-13-08 04:13 PM
    Oh right, now I get the carry out bit. No carries, draught Guinness in Ireland is supposed to be different.

My nan's okay, it's me with the sore hand and high blood pressure from the right wrist down into the hand now though. I've had an irrational phobia of hospitals for many years now and to stop the shivering I took the stress out by holding my wrist really tight - not a good idea.

Never going to a hospital again, it gets worse every time I go. If I ever get ill to the point where I need to go to the Hozzy, leave me to die at home, PLEASE!
    03-13-08 04:18 PM
    And I hope you're in a good mood then Thanks

If you're ever in my area I'll buy you lunch and show you the sights.
    03-13-08 04:19 PM
    Perhaps I had better not buy that drink.... too many at your age may mean lots of hospital visits when you are older.

Only kidding!
    03-13-08 04:25 PM
    There's a TOO many now?
    03-13-08 05:58 PM
    At 14 yes....... you gotta be kind to your liver!
    03-13-08 06:00 PM
    lol. Well tomorow night for 65% of my classmates is drinking night; Getting pi**ed off their faces 'til 1am. Whereas good ol' Adlen here will be at home drinking Dr. Pepper, watching St. Elmo's Fire and helping people on CrackBerry, being a good citizen of the Earth.

Or, because my parents will be out, I might relive my childhood and watch one of those Fivel movies, you know with the cowboy mouse n all...

I hear you ask what my parents have to do with me watching Fivel; if they're out I have downstairs to myself, I'm currently lacking a VCR in my bedroom. Got DVD though.
    03-13-08 06:47 PM
    Well I'm off to bed. It's 10 to 12 in the PM...

Speak to y'all tomorow.
    03-13-08 06:49 PM
    LOl Adlen I am surprised you can put the BB down or stay of Crackberry long enough to watch a film!!

I used to love reading books.... haven't read one since I got my Pearl!
    03-13-08 06:53 PM
    Well I'm off to bed. It's 10 to 12 in the PM...

Speak to y'all tomorow.
    Night, I am heading for bed soon too.

I may use the wap from the airport tomorrow!
    03-13-08 06:54 PM
    I said I'd be helping on CB, who said I wasn't gonna do it on the WAP?

I don't actually need a DVD to watch St. Elmo's Fire, The Breakfast Club or Back to the Future - they're all stored in my head...

...Sad, huh? I can watch 80s movies in my own head during classes!

03-13-08 07:04 PM
    Put simply Adlen you are an out & out Geek.

I'm the geek of my family too, I am expecting my sister to roll her eyes at me continuously for the next 9 days LOL
    03-13-08 07:09 PM
    I try not to be a geek...

...I'd rather be John Bender than Brian Johnson.

03-13-08 07:20 PM
    Who are they??

Bedtime for me, Night.
    03-13-08 07:21 PM
    Brian was cool in his own way though. lol
    03-13-08 07:22 PM
    Yeah - I liked his essay!

In RE on wednesday we had to write our own wedding vows; I wrote the speech from When Harry Met Sally but changed one or two of the words lol.

Hazy - watch the Breakfast Club, you'll understand.

Hazzzzy, what's your PIN? If you use BBM add me @ 20650E97, same with you Chaz. I'd like to chat to you guys.

03-13-08 07:25 PM
    i haven't caught up on this thread, but wanted to say hello before taking more meds! feeling a little better. no more fever, let's hope it stays that way

hope everybody's gooood!
    03-13-08 10:12 PM
1,205 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD