dacur, it's NOT a race!

oh, but it is...

jk!
    03-01-08 02:07 PM
    adlen - nice work. we'll have to discuss a site later. i'll send you some links to some sites i have up already (later this weekend). i have a hosting acct w/ godaddy.

cate and adlen - i see how it is! a guy gets in a car wreck (minor, thankfully!) and you two zoooom on by me in posts! race you to 1,000! lol

all - beautiful weather here, hope the same for you!
    JUST because I realised you'd be out of town and not posting and I gain a load of posts you assume that I'm racing you? Good detective work lol. Plus - hmm, what's the capacity and bandwidth? We will have to add domains.

I would never insult you, pet!

That site is very nice too, is there no end you your talents??
    1) Aww, thanks
    2) Thanks. There is an end, I can't play rugby for sh*t. Never understood that phrase; why would I WANT sh*t?
    03-01-08 02:14 PM
    hazy - how was your drinky drink last night?
    Fine thanks, I haven't had a drink for ages so it went to my head a wee bit Soon as my head hit the pillow I was out light a light!!!

I have just spent the best part of an hour over at themes4bb trying to download your theme - I didn't realise that I had to register and make 5 posts!!! I found myself unusually stumped for words there - must be the hangover

Got it eventually. How do I unregister now??

The thread was closed too!!!

Weather is cold & damp here.
    Last edited by Hazysky; 03-01-08 at 03:20 PM.
    03-01-08 02:31 PM
    I love rugby Adlen and am looking forward to the Wales v Ireland 6 Nations match next week.
    03-01-08 02:34 PM
    dacur, it's NOT a race!

oh, but it is...

jk!
    I think you will beat these boys hands down Cate. Love the way you flit from thread to thread making everyone smile.
    03-01-08 02:49 PM
    She DOES make everybody smile, especially me!

Current leaderboard:
    Cate - 781
    Adlen - 768
    Dacur - 736
    03-01-08 03:00 PM
    I think you will beat these boys hands down Cate. Love the way you flit from thread to thread making everyone smile.
    you just made my day :]

and ADLEN, it's not a race. stop it, lol.
    03-01-08 03:03 PM
    you just made my day :]

and ADLEN, it's not a race. stop it, lol.
    My pleasure Cate.

I am a little more shy & retiring so I am counting on you girl!! I haven't a hope in **** as I spend too much time reading the posts rather than posting
    03-01-08 03:10 PM
    Well I have a posting average of 12.14 a day so I have a chance

Okay, we'll stop racing. The aim is that you, Dacur and I hit club800, club900 and MasterClub at the same-ish time. 'The Unholy Trilogy'.

You know you have no life outside of CrackBerry when your main boasts are "I have over 760 posts" and "I have a posting average of over 12 a day"...
    03-01-08 03:14 PM
    "The Unholy Trilogy" LOL

See that themes4bb site where I had to make 5 posts, well every time someone else posts in the same thread I get an email - verrrry annoying!
    03-01-08 03:47 PM
    Better for you as an Irish lass.
    "You scum-bag ya maggot, you cheap lousy ****** happy Christmas your arse I pray God it's our last!"

Hazy, mark the email as spam.
    03-01-08 03:53 PM
    Christmas in New York - The Poques & Kirsty McCall

The email says I will only get one for each thread so just 2 more to go!

If I had known I would have done 5 posts in the same thread!
    03-01-08 03:59 PM
    Yeah. I love that song.

And they called her the Iiirish Rooover!

Or should I say: Ooirish Rowver!
    03-01-08 04:10 PM
    Now officially a member of Club800
    03-01-08 05:33 PM
    Congrats Adlen! I am way behind now!

Hazy - yeah I tried to unsubscribe to those emails too. Had to mark junk. They close the theme threads once the theme is confirmed as working. Enjoy the theme! Check out Bette Davis light show theme. Love it.

Good food tonight! Mom's a great cook.

Have a good night all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-08 06:57 PM
    Adlen, when are you making my theme?
    03-01-08 07:12 PM
    Lol, nice work!
    03-02-08 01:04 AM
    @cate - when you tell me what you want in it/on it Zen, Icon or Today!

Thanks Scott.

03-02-08 01:45 AM
    Stay on him cate! Ha ha!

How's the marine theme coming along? Did you find or make a pager icon yet?

Atlanta hasn't changed a bit. Blech.

03-02-08 08:34 AM
    Pager is on hold until you get back and can help me out with the theme work. USMC theme is coming along okay, I'll have to do the hourglass when I get home - I'm CrackBerrying from inside the cinema!

I hope Be Kind Rewind is good but I'm with a couple of friends who are being stupid. I invited one of their ex-es to talk to but she was ill

I'm keeping busy so don't worry. Speak to you all soon!

Hey Da - have fun in Atlanta

03-02-08 09:07 AM
    Thanks Adlen! Let me know how the movie is. Been thinking of seeing that one.

We'll get to the themes maybe Monday. Sounds good.
    Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!

03-02-08 10:20 AM
    Hey all

Hope you are all having a nice day, I had a nice lazy morning reading the Sunday papers and drinking Tea!!

As it's mothers day I made a roast beef & yorkshire puddings for my boys - yes my boys!!! I am a fair bit older than all of you I think Adlen I know you are only 14, Cate I think I saw somewhere that you are 21, Dacur I have no idea what age you are but I saw your picture in the portrait Gallery and I must say you are verrrry gorgeous but you also look to be about 20!!!

Anyway it is not all bad as now that my boys are kind of independent I can do what I like as and when I like too. My friend called up whilst we were having dinner and the upshot of it is that I am going to Cuba for a fortnight in November!! Am also going to Italy in June & on a Caribbean cruise in March 2009! Its great to be doing all the things I didn't do when I was younger!

Gotta practise my salsa!!!

By the way Adlen I got the name of the song wrong - its Fairy tale of New York.

Just don't call me Mom
    03-02-08 10:35 AM
    Gotta link me to Dacur's pic!

Be Kind Rewind is good but they put an emotional ending on it. Would have been better if it was a funny ending...

Cate's 23 and georgeous

I'll get to work when I get home, standing in a bus station lol. I wanna walk home 'cause I got no change :S

Spk soon!

03-02-08 11:04 AM
    Enjoy your day hazysky! Sounds like you've earned it!
    03-02-08 11:04 AM
    Enjoy your day hazysky! Sounds like you've earned it!
    Thank you! I will be making the most of it for sure
    03-02-08 11:08 AM
1,205 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD