Yikes! Just had a major panic, the spare charger I got from eBay 2 weeks ago to keep at work packed in!!

Thankfully Andy had a charger with the same connection so panic over

Looks like I bought a dud!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-29-08 06:38 AM
    Thankfully Andy had a charger with the same connection so panic over
    Motorola? The first time my battery went below "radio use" level I managed to get a nice lady in the Vodafone shop too hook it to a Moto charger. In every other shop they were saying "We don't have them behind the counter for BlackBerry" and I was like "It's just mini-USB..." only to be greeted with a puzzled look! It was raining and I needed to meet my brother, I had no idea where he was and I couldn't call him!
    02-29-08 09:50 AM
    Whoo! Now in Club700, Hazy - you better catch up
    02-29-08 09:50 AM
    What is club 700?

02-29-08 10:02 AM
    Yeah it was a motorola actually!

02-29-08 10:05 AM
    Club700 is the club of people with 700 - 799 posts. Then there's Club800, Club900 MasterClub (1,000+)
    02-29-08 10:21 AM
    afternoon everybody! getting ready to leave. hope yall have a good weekend.

cate - post some pics/wallpaper here that you might want in your theme. that way he can get an idea or use a specific wallpaper(s) for you.

adlen - over 300 now over at themes4bb. nice! good luck this weekend w/ the theme building. congrats on 700!

hazy - thanks! hope to have a good time. will see some family. eat some good food. will try to check in!

see ya
    02-29-08 11:05 AM
    Jeez Da, you're leaving the whole business with me for a whole weekend! I have to make cate's theme, a US Marine Corps theme and after all that make myself a pager icon!

And that's just what's come in so far!

Enjoy your weekend, I'll keep busy
    02-29-08 11:27 AM
    Adlen - in such demand...
    02-29-08 11:29 AM
    cate - post some pics/wallpaper here that you might want in your theme. that way he can get an idea or use a specific wallpaper(s) for you.
    yeah, Adlen, get on it!
    02-29-08 11:31 AM
    Ca, pa, wah. Give me a chance y'all!

Work to do and I'm in a relaxed mood...

"Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? You been out ridin' fences; for so long now..." -So relaxing
    02-29-08 11:58 AM
    Club700 is the club of people with 700 - 799 posts. Then there's Club800, Club900 MasterClub (1,000+)
    I'll get there eventually!!! Is it a race?

Jeez Da, you're leaving the whole business with me for a whole weekend! I have to make cate's theme, a US Marine Corps theme and after all that make myself a pager icon!
    And I will have...... just kidding.

Gonna download that theme you boys made this weekend, hope you don't mind but I'm gonna change the wallpaper as although it is brilliant its just a wee bit too 'blokey' for me. Hopefully I will find one that will do it justice!

yeah, Adlen, get on it!
    Attagirl Cate gotta keep the boy busy..... and away from the WKD

Ah ah.... Ive finally learnt how to multi quote!! Better late than never Eh
    02-29-08 12:39 PM
    Have what you want, Hazy!

The WKD is recreational, keeps me going. Plus I like the colour :P

Clubs aren't really a race, Cate, Dacur and I joined around the same time and hit Clubs around the same time too...
    02-29-08 12:43 PM
    I do know that it aint a race!!!! I actualy never spotted that you had all joined at around the same time - such are my powers of observation!!

Gonna have a wee drink tonight myself. Cider and wine are what I drink (separately of course LOL)
    Last edited by Hazysky; 02-29-08 at 01:04 PM.
    02-29-08 12:56 PM
    I do know that it aint a race!!!!1 I actualy never spotted that you had all joined at a round the same time - such are my powers of observation.

Also feel a teeny weeny bit like I have gatecrashed your party now!!

Gonna have a wee drink tonight myself. catch you later
    lol. hazy, it wouldn't be the same w/out you! have a fun evening. btw, impressed w/ your multi-quoting skills. i still have no clue! lol

maybe we should all move this conversation to a new thread. like social club: irish pub, or something. suggestions?!?

"oy, keep, i'll 'ave a guinness draught and some fish n chips, i will!"
    Last edited by dacur; 02-29-08 at 01:04 PM.
    02-29-08 01:02 PM
    lol. hazy, it wouldn't be the same w/out you! have a fun evening. btw, impressed w/ your multi-quoting skills. i still have no clue! lol

maybe we should all move this conversation to a new thread. like social club: irish pub, or something. suggestions?!?

"oy, keep, i'll 'ave a guinness draught and some fish n chips, i will!"
    Damn I tried to remove the gatecrashing comment - was worried that Adlen would take it the wrong way as he is a sensitive soul even though he drinks WKD!! I was just jesting.

A social club..... now there's an idea..
    02-29-08 01:13 PM
    Gatecrashing comment?

Let's keep it here! It's bookmarked and everything...
    02-29-08 01:20 PM
    Oh I see, you aint gatecrashing Hazy!

Plus, how am I a "sensitive soul"?
    02-29-08 01:21 PM
    Oh, on the topic of music (British especially) check out this girl...

Carrie Hayden

...She used to work in my favourite shop but she moved to America. If you American's like her I'll get her to alert me of her whereabouts and gigs and give you a heads-up!

+What do you think of the site? All images, etc.?
    02-29-08 03:32 PM
    Good morning

I didn't have time to explain how to multiquote last night so here it is:-

Go to the first post you want to multiquote and hit the button to the right of the quote button and it will turn an orangey/red colour, leave it and move to the next post you want to multi quote, do the same thing then when you have made all your selections scroll down and hit reply & hey presto the quotes are in the reply box, edit and reply as desired.

Maybe we will now see multiquotes from a certain someone when he returns from being fed & watered. Had a nice Irish accent too he did

Hey Adlen, I just got the impression that you were a sensitive soul as you were all upset over Cate. A lot of things I say, I say in jest so I would hate someone to take them too seriously.

Now, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do..... I'm off to the shops for a while. See ya Later.
    03-01-08 04:46 AM
    Oh okay, as long as it wasn't an insult or anything I'm okay. When I learned to multi-quote I was pretty happy, saved me from coding it all! [QUOTE=Dacur... ...[/QUOTE]

03-01-08 06:33 AM
    mornin everybody. thanks for the multi-quote lesson! very helpful. i'll have to give it a try.

hazy - enjoy the shopping! i'm sort of jealous . . .

adlen - thanks for the link. i'll check out her tunes. did you do the site? those are good pics.

more later.
    03-01-08 09:14 AM
    Yeah. Took me a little while but I made the site. Flash required to listen to the music on the site.

03-01-08 09:46 AM
    Oh okay, as long as it wasn't an insult or anything I'm okay. When I learned to multi-quote I was pretty happy, saved me from coding it all!

I would never insult you, pet!

That site is very nice too, is there no end you your talents??
    03-01-08 12:25 PM
    hazy - how was your drinky drink last night?

adlen - nice work. we'll have to discuss a site later. i'll send you some links to some sites i have up already (later this weekend). i have a hosting acct w/ godaddy.

cate and adlen - i see how it is! a guy gets in a car wreck (minor, thankfully!) and you two zoooom on by me in posts! race you to 1,000! lol

all - beautiful weather here, hope the same for you!
    03-01-08 01:31 PM
1,205 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD