Anyone else out there just waiting for baseball season? I enjoy football and basketball but its just not the same for me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 10:20 PM
    Never have been a football fan but I am all over college
    basketball (Men's and Women's), but yes I always look forward
    to the start of baseball season.
    01-05-09 10:57 PM
    Yes! The break between the end of football and the start of spring training is the worst. At least I can watch the new MLB Channel this year and watch previous games online at mlb.com.

01-07-09 07:27 PM
    Yea I always like watching baseball. Astros games of course...lol
    01-07-09 09:15 PM
    Eagles are fighting to get to the superbowl, so this weekends game is gonna be mad close.

And yes, im waiting for the return world series champs =)
    01-07-09 10:16 PM
    Yes , I'm waiting for the return of baseball season . And my team is doing everything they can to try and buy the championship this year .

**** yeah , I admit it . I'd be a fool to deny it

01-07-09 10:21 PM
    I am waiting patiently. The only baseball fix I get is coaching my 14 year old sons team. We just started practicing this week so it helps a little.

BTW.......Go Angels!
    01-09-09 01:13 PM
    Waiting for my Phillies to repeat! Till then enjoying a surprising Eagles playoff run, and anticipated Flyers playoff run. Not hopefully for the Sixers, but hey who knows.
    01-09-09 02:15 PM
    I can't wait for baseball to get rolling. The Astros are going to win it all this year. I can feel it, it will be glorious.
    01-09-09 06:31 PM
    Not yet NFL is my fav sport but after the big game ill be counting the days till my Rays take the field. There gonna be one year older and one year better and out to prove that money can't buy the ws. And in the mean time go titans

01-10-09 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD