JUST WONDERING WHAT PEOPLE FELT ABOUT THIS. I HEARD ON THE RADIO THIS MORNING THAT PEOPLE WANTED TO BAN PLAYING HIS SONGS ON THE RADIO AND VIDEOS ON TV. I DONT THINK IT SHOULD GO THAT FAR BUT I WAS WONDERING IF PEOPLE AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THAT
    02-26-09 08:26 AM
    i disagree....that's going a little too far...
    02-26-09 10:08 AM
    I think that's stupid!
    02-26-09 10:10 AM
    Well, we all know Rhianna will make a song about it, maybe a movie.. She'll then start a new womens group and she'll make tons of money and even more publicity. But, same sense.. it should have never happened. I do think Chris Browns career should end as he knows it. He's a young hip/hop artist who at once was even looked up upon younger inspiring artists, or people who just like his music. We've got enough hip/hop artists around. Get rid of this piece of filth.
    02-26-09 10:11 AM
    I've meet Rihanna personally (not saying we're friends lol) and I think she's a cool chick. Chris Brown is a pure ahole from what I've heard. If he were to every dare steep foot bacc here I know he's in for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 10:17 AM
    I dont think his music should be banned. I will go along and say this- none of us have any idea what really happened. Photoshop is great for those that know how to use it to its full potential.

There is definitely more to this story that we all know about.
    02-26-09 11:33 AM
    I dont think his music should be banned. I will go along and say this- none of us have any idea what really happened. Photoshop is great for those that know how to use it to its full potential.

There is definitely more to this story that we all know about.
    ...says an abused women.. lol

I'm sorry i know this isn't a joke.. but it just seemed too perfect..
    02-28-09 10:28 AM
    I'm all for banning his music. Sucks anyhow.

02-28-09 11:33 AM
    I'm all for banning his music. Sucks anyhow.

Just what I was thinking, it shouldnt be banned for what he did, it should be banned for just being horrible Just my opinion.
    02-28-09 11:40 AM
    If they want to ban Chris browns music for what he did, then they should ban half of the artists who make music....
    yes, he is wrong but look at what other artists have also done......
    02-28-09 12:17 PM
    Lets Ban Amy Winehouses Music Because She Smokes Crack, Walks Around In Her Bra, and Beats Up her Significant Other!

Lets Ban Britney Spears Music Because She Used To Smoke Cheetos!

Lets Ban Madonnas Music Because She Crucified Herself on Stage!

Lets Ban Eminems Music For Being a Homophobe!

Lets Ban Lisa Presleys Music For Being a Scientologist!

And The List Goes On....

We Can Find Faults In ANYONE-

Moreso With Public Figures.

The Question Is-

Will There Be Any Music Left If We Decide To Ban Anyone With A Laundry List?

Entertainers ENTERTAIN.

Unfortunately, We No Longer Are Content With Being Entertained When An Entertainer Is On Stage-

But Now We Need To Be Entertained With An Entertainers Personal Life-

Which Is Wrong In My Opinion.

I Am Entertained By An Entertainers Performance, And Have Little Interest In Their Personal Lives...
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-28-09 at 12:29 PM.
    02-28-09 12:26 PM
    Rihanna deserved it. Don't get in someone's face if you don't want your *** beat. She hit him first anyways.
    02-28-09 12:44 PM
    Rihanna deserved it. Don't get in someone's face if you don't want your *** beat. She hit him first anyways.
    Whoa we don't know that. And did you see what he did to her face?? Sorry but if a dude did that to me, he would of been DOG MEAT, period.
    We'll never know what really went down, only the two of them will. I agree that banning his music is going to far but doesn't mean I have to listen to it.
    02-28-09 12:47 PM
    On A Sidenote-

Apparently They're Back Togethor According to E! and TMZ-

That Says A Lot About Her, As A Person.

02-28-09 01:02 PM
    I think it should be banned until the whole thing is cleared up and he has gotten professional help and makes a Public apolgy and get his TI on and help in the community.
    02-28-09 01:15 PM
    He has not been convicted of anything yet. Not saying he did or didn't do it, but innocent until proven guilty.
    02-28-09 01:18 PM
    so why did he turn his self in and say he's getting counseling from his friends and family???
    02-28-09 01:22 PM
    He has not been convicted of anything yet. Not saying he did or didn't do it, but innocent until proven guilty.
    Well He Definitely Did It-

Whether He Gets Charged For It, Is A Different Story.

02-28-09 01:22 PM

So... you were in backseat?
    02-28-09 01:23 PM

i agree prada.....he aint turn his self into the authorities for nothing
    02-28-09 01:24 PM
    No-

But When You Make A Public Apology You Don't Have To Be In The Backseat.

He Hit Her- Fact.

Whether It Was Justified- Subjective.

Innocent Until Proven Guilty-Yes.

Guilty When Admitted? Yes.

If I Stole Cookies From The Cookie Jar, And Admit To It- Do You Have To Be In The Room To See It, To Know That I Am Guilty?

Regardless- You Don't Have To Be Convicted In Court In Order To Be Guilty.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-28-09 at 01:35 PM.
    02-28-09 01:26 PM
    Why hasn't he come out and say i didnt do it and i wasn't there?
    02-28-09 01:26 PM
    People never cease to amaze me. None of us was there so we all don't know what really happened. Sometimes we have to take a step back and think. We all are going by what the Media is reporting and we all know the Media has a story to write and a job to do. Chris turning himself in doesn't make him guilty of anything. As stated the police was looking for him so by all means of course he will turn himself in or would he rather wait and let them come and arrest him so that would be another whole story within itself. I do believe there is more to the story and would not be surprised if other people were involved. Banning his music is ridiculous before having any facts and if that's the case y not ban Rihanna music? we all say what we will and will not do but you don't know what you will do until the situation involves you. We r on the outside looking in. Being on the inside is a different story.

02-28-09 01:37 PM
    No-

But When You Make A Public Apology You Don't Have To Be In The Backseat.

He Hit Her- Fact.

Whether It Was Justified- Subjective.

Innocent Until Proven Guilty-Yes.

Guilty When Admitted? Yes.

If I Stole Cookies From The Cookie Jar, And Admit To It- Do You Have To Be In The Room To See It, To Know That I Am Guilty?

Regardless- You Don't Have To Be Convicted In Court In Order To Be Guilty.

He made an apology, but never stated he did it. Not once did he say he put her hands on her actually. He apologized for what was going on.
    02-28-09 01:40 PM
    People never cease to amaze me. None of us was there so we all don't know what really happened. Sometimes we have to take a step back and think. We all are going by what the Media is reporting and we all know the Media has a story to write and a job to do. Chris turning himself in doesn't make him guilty of anything. As stated the police was looking for him so by all means of course he will turn himself in or would he rather wait and let them come and arrest him so that would be another whole story within itself. I do believe there is more to the story and would not be surprised if other people were involved. Banning his music is ridiculous before having any facts and if that's the case y not ban Rihanna music? we all say what we will and will not do but you don't know what you will do until the situation involves you. We r on the outside looking in. Being on the inside is a different story.

So!!!!!!!......the Police don't just have a warrent for your arrest just b/c; and what is he apologizing for? FACT: none of us were there and it is all a media feed......Hhhhhhoowww ever actions speak louder than words and it dont take an inspector gadget to figure out he was there!......and more than likely probably did the deed.
    02-28-09 01:52 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD