According to Denver TV, Balloon Boy's parents will plead guilty - Dad to a low level felony and Mom to a misdemeanor. Both to get probation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 09:20 PM
    Being fame hungry never leads to anything good...
    11-12-09 11:58 PM
    They need to get slapped. Mushroom print style. From a big hairy gorilla.

They should also be fined for all the time, and money wasted from the state trying to find the kid.

They should also be fined for wasting my time watching that debacle, because... I could've been on CB instead!
    11-13-09 02:45 AM

They should also be fined for all the time, and money wasted from the state trying to find the kid.

They should also be fined for wasting my time watching that debacle, because... I could've been on CB instead!
    Maybe we could get a class action suit for emotional distress as we all watched the saga unfold.
    11-13-09 06:48 AM
    Dang, I'd forgotten all about this since it happened. It's just kinda disappeared from the news so quickly.

Still, good to see them getting some kind of slap on the wrist for wasting all those resources on a wild goose chase.
    11-13-09 07:12 AM
    THIS had me LMAO.

But in all seriousness... what are they doing with the kids? Certainly seems like they should be the main focus here. Couple of parents who care more about publicity than the well-being of their family.
    11-13-09 07:15 AM
    Couple of parents who care more about publicity than the well-being of their family.
    Wait... Jon&Kate? Or any other family that is praised on tv reality shows like that lunatic Suleman the octolunatic.
    11-13-09 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD