LOL, I saw the "headblade". It looked like a little yellow "Hot Wheels" car with a blade. I thought,"you got to be kidding me!". So it works huh? Guess, I've just about mastered the common disposable razor. My wife got me one of those zillion bladed razors once. I was scared I was gonna shave right down to the bone. LMAO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 10:05 PM
    Is shaved count as bald?

pin:3036835b

31 / M / WI

01-25-09 12:22 AM
    LOL Mine is by choice. A quick BIC razor every morning does the trick!
    >>

Kudos to ya' CJH315, i'm with you. Mom had me going Bald has a child.
    Then i saw Michael Jordan... Never Looked Back to any Hair.

It's all about the "Headbladez-on-Wheelz" for me now.
    So "miles99" don't worry bout... Your in "GudCompany...!" Here Bro.... LoL

My avatar is me at 7yrs old... I'm now 49.
    And i can still hear my Mother say to the barber... "Just Shave-It -Off...!" ;-)
    01-25-09 11:41 AM
    Im in the club! Started thinning before 30 but I got by for a few more years till I just started shaving it! I get up and my "hair" is done. I get out of the shower and my "hair" is done. When its hot, Im cool. When its cold...well I wear cool hats and have lots of them lol! And I could be that guy that has lots of hair on the sides and back...uh no. Looks terrible!
    01-25-09 12:01 PM
    Nope its not cool at all. Better yet its nothing near beautiful! Haha I'm kiddin man.
    If your'e cool with it then I am
    01-25-09 01:38 PM
    Weird but after I split up with my ex over a year ago, the first guy 2 ask me out was bald and now that seems 2 be my "thing" .....lol
    I won't mention any names but theres one who if he reads this thread knows I think hes HOT! Muah Sexy n can't wait 2 see u! Love U!
    01-25-09 02:16 PM
    Can I take that post back? or can I claim I was drunk??LOl But there are many bald men out there that are sexy!!
    03-04-09 05:14 PM
    bald or not bald, no difference to me. smart is sexy. that is all that counts.
    I can't agree anymore with that statement!
    03-04-09 05:20 PM
    Weird but after I split up with my ex over a year ago, the first guy 2 ask me out was bald and now that seems 2 be my "thing" .....lol
    I won't mention any names but theres one who if he reads this thread knows I think hes HOT! Muah Sexy n can't wait 2 see u! Love U!
    LOL nice! That's great
    03-04-09 05:20 PM
    When the hair starts to go it looks infinitely better when shaved (even left as stubble) and it is extremely easy to care for. and hats work fine for the winter especially a nice beanie cap.
    I had hair all the way down my back when I noticed that I was going bald in the back. As soon as I saw that I went to the bathroom with some clippers and I have never looked back.
    Now my wife tells me it's time for a trim if I let it get longer than an inch LOL.
    GO FOR IT!!!
    03-04-09 05:30 PM
    i think bald guys are super hott!!

i say shave it
    03-04-09 05:54 PM
    I started losing my hair back in college when I was about 23. I was hurt because I was one of those guys that had the tight waves circumnavigating his dome. So when that ol' hairline started retreating, I started to shave, and look now!

Sexy Exhibit A
    03-04-09 06:06 PM
    Well I had a full head of hair when i was 20 (August of 04) and then December of 04 I got a dramatic loss of hair. So I started shaving it (Gillette Mach 3 Turbo) and look at me now...

03-04-09 06:11 PM
    I give you Sexy Exhibit B: Fans of the Bald Is Sexy
    03-04-09 06:22 PM
    Lol. My hubby is all paranoid bc he is balding.. He's really uptight about.. And is constantly threatening to shave it bald..I ask him every month not too... He has the most handsome soft waves I've ever seen.. Even if they're a little thin! Lol

03-04-09 10:24 PM
    i Agree with a lot of the girls... Bald heads are hott... i think they are cute and enhance the sexi look
    03-05-09 12:02 AM
    It really depends where you are bald
    03-05-09 03:18 AM
    Lol. My hubby is all paranoid bc he is balding.. He's really uptight about.. And is constantly threatening to shave it bald..I ask him every month not too... He has the most handsome soft waves I've ever seen.. Even if they're a little thin! Lol

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

03-05-09 03:23 AM
    i've had a shaved head since 4th grade but i hate having thinning hair/receding harline. i've had a receding harline since i was 17/18 everyone teased me. im now 23 and thinking about getting a transplant,lasercomb or whatever else that helps but i will always probably have a shaved head.

here i am bald as ever. f*ck!

Last edited by Blahzee; 03-06-09 at 08:39 PM.
    03-06-09 08:33 PM
    I had hair once, oh the days of slicking it back and looking sexy. Now I just shave it, what I do have. It's okay the ladies all believe I'm Vin Diesel. I have pondered wearing an afro wig to work one day just to turn some heads
    03-06-09 09:25 PM
    It really depends where you are bald
    LOL!!! richard! you shush!
    03-06-09 09:44 PM
    I had hair once, oh the days of slicking it back and looking sexy. Now I just shave it, what I do have. It's okay the ladies all believe I'm Vin Diesel. I have pondered wearing an afro wig to work one day just to turn some heads
    You don't need a fro' to turn heads........woof! LOL
    03-07-09 12:42 AM
    My hair is thinning and I'd love to shave my head, but my head is a very bad shape for bald.
    03-07-09 04:05 AM
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You are just jealous.. and SUPER thanks for getting me in trouble with HUBBYYY!!!!! Didn't I tell you to quit your DAY JOB? lol
    03-07-09 01:13 PM
    well i havent gotten a complaint yet so I want to think so
    bald is in ......
    03-07-09 01:56 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD