Guy buys a bbpb joins a bb fan forum meets some very cool people some not so cool but such is life you have to take the good the bad and somtimes the ugly but mostly great people willing to help.
    Guy buys a android tablet and joins a android fan forum to learn about his new tab maybe meet some cool people not so much the case I have never seen a bigger group of people with such a collective bloated sence of self worth snots and a bunch of other expletives.
    I made the mistake of mentioning that I own a playbook then its like I'm a circus freak or something I cant get a simple question answered there bunch of so called experts act like a bunch of frat boys treating lower ranking members like crap like neighborhood bullys killing bugs with a magnified glass I got more info from some justin beiber aged kids on youtube I have t shirts older then some of these kids but at least they want to help.
    And by the way I thought maybe just this particular droid forum so tried another forum this one that bears the name of the tablet I own same result after the forum mod welcoms you that's the last time anyone will pay you any mind especially if your tech challenged just a bad all around experience and you want to talk about boring watching paint dry is more entertaining then reading these guys trying to be witty cerebral etc screw them.
    I will stick to the CB Nation its a lively bunch and more good people then bad learned more here in a few months then I could ever hope to on these other sites.
    By the way if anyone reads and has some android os experience and wants to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
    I love my Playbook still my #1 so far droid just dont cut it
    lynxs_claw and BigBadWulf like this.
    09-15-12 08:58 AM
    I really like the Crackberry Community. Great source for info and for a blackberry site which you'd think should be overwhelming biased to BB (and there is some .. don't get me wrong).. I find the members very down to earth and impartial for the most part.

I get more information here about not just RIM products but all its competitors too. The forum moderators are also great for keeping the "inmates" fairly under control as well
    esk369 and BigBadWulf like this.
    09-15-12 09:15 AM
    I really like the Crackberry Community. Great source for info and for a blackberry site which you'd think should be overwhelming biased to BB (and there is some .. don't get me wrong).. I find the members very down to earth and impartial for the most part.

I get more information here about not just RIM products but all its competitors too. The forum moderators are also great for keeping the "inmates" fairly under control as well
    +1 on that like I said its the best show in town
    09-15-12 09:43 AM
    There is Ana android forum here on CB. It's in the "other platforms" section. Good folks in there other than an occasional trouble maker.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-15-12 02:44 PM
    There is Ana android forum here on CB. It's in the "other platforms" section. Good folks in there other than an occasional trouble maker.
    You can find it here.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-15-12 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD