in response to the high intellectual dialogue going on in this thread...i have one word...amazing.
    05-07-08 06:40 PM
    You know another bad habit I have?

I drive a high profile car (that is what the pig said) so I get pulled over on the regular. So what I do is drive that guy an extra quarter mile or so before I finally pull over. I roll him OUT. lol.
    05-07-08 06:41 PM
    in response to the high intellectual dialogue going on in this thread...i have one word...amazing.
    lol, stay off the sidewalk, muppet.
    05-07-08 06:41 PM
    I drive a high profile car (that is what the pig said) so I get pulled over on the regular. So what I do is drive that guy an extra quarter mile or so before I finally pull over. I roll him OUT. lol.
    high profile? a civic that sounds like a fart stuck inside a can that can't get out...is high profile?

btw, seeing as how it's three of you mainly posting in here...why don't you guys take it to private messages instead? seriously.

drivers like you guys are the ones that give my profession a black eye (the legal 'professionals' that prey on this kind of behavior); we're not all ambulance chasers trying to win huge settlements for the client's injuries.
    Last edited by hydroblack; 05-07-08 at 06:51 PM.
    05-07-08 06:48 PM
    high profile? a civic that sounds like a fart stuck inside a can that can't get out...is high profile?

btw, seeing as how it's three of you mainly posting in here...why don't you guys take it to private messages instead? seriously.

drivers like you guys are the ones that give my profession a black eye (the legal 'professionals' that prey on this kind of behavior); we're not all ambulance chasers trying to win huge settlements for the client's injuries.
    Lol guy, I thought you were driving the civic. Check your info again there, muppet, you read the wrong post or something lol. Drink more haterade lol.

Why don't you PM everybody involved with your little muppet rants instead of attempting to start a flame war in here? SERIOUSLY.

I don't know what your profession is there, buddy. I do remember something about a thread where you wanted to say you were the number 1 CB guy or something, other than that, all I notice is your muppet.
    05-07-08 06:55 PM
    I think I am done with this thread.

Peeeaace haterz.
    05-07-08 07:06 PM
    Just read some of the posts on here.Everything said in the beginning of this thread was in a total joking manner. A forum like this isn't that serious for both of you to be acting as if by saying what we did, we were comitting some kind of crime.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 07:13 PM
    By the way, I'm in the Medical Field, and have seen all that can happen with poor driving.

I do somewhat understand where you guys are coming from, but like I said, this is JUST a forum.

05-07-08 07:17 PM
    Guys, I have PM'd every single one of you an apology.

Hope we are all solid!
    05-07-08 07:23 PM
    Amazingly Graceless: No need for apologies (at least for me). This thread was supposed to be for fun, none of us meant to disrespect you or your profession.

Hydroblack: If you don't like what you see, then simply ignore this thread and move on.

05-07-08 08:02 PM
    For reals people idunno why u guys took this thread soo seriously like maybe the first couple of posts yea but from there on if u couldn't tell were joking around then idunno wat to say.
    Like seriously if u don't like the thread hit the back button and get out of it u don't have to post in it or say anything jus ignore it. And no need for apologies

05-07-08 08:11 PM
    the animal cometh in peace.
    05-07-08 11:28 PM
    Hey everyone, I hate to play good cop, bad cop but this little "high school" fighting has to stop. Even tho this is the Off Topic Forum we still need to "play nice". I'm going to keep this thread open tho if the bickering keeps up I'll shut it down. Thanks everyone!
    05-07-08 11:50 PM
    Nahh its all good everything was squashed ok.

Back on point

I have a bad habit of brake checking people who tail gate me or sloww down

05-07-08 11:56 PM
    Yead dude, stuff was handled hours ago.

On Point:

I have to put something on my e-brake to remind me to un-pull the sucker when I bolt out. Usually I put a glove on it lol.

My engine just pulls like it aint no thang.
    05-08-08 12:38 AM
    Good, Lets make sure it stays that way!
    05-08-08 12:58 AM
    when im in shotgun i have the habit of pullin my friends e brakes when they dont suspect it. its straight comedy
    05-09-08 12:04 AM
    Yeah. I like to slap the car in second or neutral when riding shotgun(automatic)(if it is standard, it is a yank outta gear move). That stuff is funny. Either the car whines or coasts. Either way, my point is made that I should be the one driving lol.

05-09-08 01:33 AM
    ^ I did that once when I was in high school. Lol. It was late and I was pretty drunk, we were on the f way and I pulled on e brake. Dudes, you shoulda seen his face! Ha ha ( & don't worry, no traffic at all-weird, I know)
    05-09-08 02:36 AM
    Lol...when I lived in KKKanada I used to wait for a good snow/ice patch and then go to the mall and do every wrong sliding move possible in their parking lot. Ebrake turns...all of that.

I was trying to master the reverse switchblade where you punch it in reverse, ebrake/turn and do a 180 then let the clutch out in 3rd to continue momentum...ahhhh good times. I would be out there with a grip of homies and their cars too. I am amazed that we never got hassled by Vancouver PD lol.
    We would go at like 2 in the morning. Plus I was driving a little 1977 Mini Cooper at the time.

Omg I have never spun so much in my life.
    05-09-08 11:45 AM
    dam that sounds like mad fun ive always wanted to try that. me and my homies go to empty parking lots and put trays under out tires and keep sliding donuts and burnouts good stress relief. oh and litlle street races lol they have there scrapers i got my benz i wonder who wins LOL
    05-09-08 12:00 PM
    I had a friend (who is probably locked up for doing this particular stunt now) who used to take stopsigns down. He would lay the sign down about a foot in front of his back tires (under the mid-section of the car). Then he would light the tires up to a good boil and roll over the stopsign and shoot it out the back.

OMG. SO MANY SPARKS.

OMG SO STUPID>

One false anything and people could have died or at least been mortally wounded.

Dude thought it was funny though. He usually had 2 or 3 stopsigns waiting to go for some late night at an industrial park or something.
    05-09-08 12:10 PM
    OH SNAPS thats hillarious dont stand behind that car dude or you will be missing some legs or a head. lol accidently pull up behind that car its ALL BAD FOR your car. WOW idunno bout trying that one out here cops will smell us doing some dirty business in a second.
    05-09-08 12:16 PM
    Yeah...this fool would do it on residential streets soemtimes. He was crazy like that. I used to wonder what would happen if that stuff angled off and went through a house? If a dog or (gulp) a kid stepped out? Not good.

Homes was crazy like that.
    05-09-08 12:42 PM
    Yea Thats Nutso Id Be Ready To Book It If Something Ever Happened.

I Have A Bad Habit Of Getting Really Rowdy And Pumped To The Music That Is Playing In My Car. Which Means Imma Drive Like A Maniac.
    05-09-08 01:19 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD