Does anyone else have a bad case of the Mondays??

06-30-08 07:41 AM
    lol actually I toyed with the idea of calling in sick. I sat for almost 5 hours yesterday getting a new tattoo, haven't fully recovered yet and just being here at work ain't makin it any better.
    Might not be so bad if I didn't hate my job!
    06-30-08 07:43 AM
    lol actually I toyed with the idea of calling in sick. I sat for almost 5 hours yesterday getting a new tattoo, haven't fully recovered yet and just being here at work ain't makin it any better.
    Just devise a plan to rip off the company big time

I haven't watched Office Space in forever... I think that needs to be added to my list of things to do this week
    06-30-08 07:44 AM
    You know it. But only 4 work days this week!!! WOOHOO!!!
    06-30-08 07:46 AM
    Aren't I sort of ripping of company time by being on crackberry!?
    06-30-08 07:46 AM
    You know it. But only 4 work days this week!!! WOOHOO!!!
    Yes, thank God!!

Aren't I sort of ripping of company time by being on crackberry!?
    True that Every day... lol!
    06-30-08 07:49 AM
    I love that movie.
    06-30-08 07:52 AM

What tattoo did you get? I want another one so bad
    06-30-08 08:01 AM
    that movie is classic
    i have been contemplating a tattoo for the last few weeks...
    i start my work week on sunday and work until wednesday or thursday so yesterday was my monday
    i call sunday at my work "hangover day"
    its very nice to get my monday out of the way in an empty shop, just my team of ten people are there
    happy monday!
    06-30-08 08:22 AM
    Today is Thursday for me, because my work week starts on Fridays (which means Fridays are Mondays for me!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 08:31 AM
    Today is Thursday for me, because my work week starts on Fridays (which means Fridays are Mondays for me!)

Ewww... that sucks! No weekends off... that would be killer

I need time off when all of my friends and family have it off too, so I can visit and spend time with them
    06-30-08 08:34 AM
    I don't have work today I have it tomorrow but I reagrivated a prior injury which I received from soccer anyways hurt it again yesterday playing basketball thinking I was well enough to be active again... I was wrong so today is a bummer since I usually play soccer but I can't. I'm gonna go out on my 15 pieces of flair so I don't **** anyone off haha

06-30-08 09:12 AM
    I so have a bad case of the Mondays! I really really really dont want to be at work, might even leave sick lol
    06-30-08 09:17 AM
    I'm gonna go out on my 15 pieces of flair so I don't **** anyone off haha
    haha... for sure! I am sure Brian is wearing 39 pieces of flair, or whatever, today!!
    06-30-08 09:19 AM
    Mondays are even worse on Holiday weeks for me. It's like this perpetual feeling of it's almost over which is worse than thinking it's ages until Friday.
    06-30-08 09:20 AM
    Talk about Mondays from ****! Drove from Palmdale, CA to Salinas, CA to help my brother in law bring a car back here.

Left home at 1pm got there at 530 had some dinner stuffed his car with some crap. We left Salinas at 830 or so and got into my bed at 330am...

Had to wake up at 630 to get ready work.

Worst Monday in a long time by far...

06-30-08 09:50 AM
    Well look at it this way some of us get long weekends this weekend. I have added a couple vacation days to mine to extend it out a little more. I am also allowed to tele-commute so some Mondays I am able to stay home.
    06-30-08 10:07 AM
    I have to wait another hour before I can go get the only thing that keeps me awake at work. I must get my Chuzzles Fix this morning. I am so used to playing it while I talk to customers, I feel like I am walking sideways. I detest people who buy a computer and don't even know how to turn it on and call me and tell me they don't have a "Delete" key on their keyboard. I try to give them kindergarten instructions to find it and they get mad at themselves when they finally do. Please quit buying your 80 year old grandparents computers, or if you do include a senior citizens computer class with the gift..... and when you buy your 5 year old a Notebook, don't blame me when they password protect it and can't remember it! Geez this is irritating!!!!
    06-30-08 10:10 AM
    when i had a job, i had case of the mondays EVERY monday. now that i'm jobless, no i don't. but i'm sure that as soon as a get another job (hopefully asap), my case of the mondays will come back.
    06-30-08 10:11 AM
    I always have Monday blues. Especially when we have 4 rooms scheduled and only 3 nurses to help patients
    06-30-08 10:27 AM
    I feel your pain when I got to work this morning half of my staff decided not to come into work today. Boy this sucks.
    06-30-08 10:31 AM
    Hurray for the 4 day work week!
    06-30-08 10:39 AM
    Mondays are even worse on Holiday weeks for me. It's like this perpetual feeling of it's almost over which is worse than thinking it's ages until Friday.
    I see you found one. LOL. I was going to send you the link after hearing about your "case of the Mondays".
    Beat me again.
    06-30-08 10:40 AM
    Mondays, I hate Mondays. This one started bad and went downhill from there.

Take the day off? It's my company and there's just me.

If work were a good thing, the rich would have found a way to keep it for themselves.
    06-30-08 10:55 AM
    Yeah...I'm going to ask you to have those TPS reports of my desk by 1pm that would be greatttttttt

06-30-08 10:58 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD