LOL You'll never see me at BacAnon, ChocAnon, or CoffAnon! I love my addictions! :-D

Hey! We've got the same "Handle!"

BTW: If you've got something against Bacon Addicts, you're on the wrong thread and you'll have SLFF to answer to.

Where's the next secret meeting?

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2228 :-)
    03-27-14 07:14 AM
    The Bacon thread!-facebook-20140328-074750.png

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 06:48 AM
    LOL You'll never see me at BacAnon, ChocAnon, or CoffAnon! I love my addictions! :-D

You'll be missing out on the free coffee, chocolate donuts and of course free bacon!

What is a "non" anyway? I know it has something to do with a guy named Amos, right?

Just to be 1000

Posted via CB10
    Oh! And woop-dee-do to the Cranky kid for landing on The 1000 MileStone!
    03-28-14 08:06 AM
    You'd think the OP could take a minute off from his Short Little Fat Schedule to say something stupid!

Guess his little sheep ranks higher on the food chain!

(That wasn't meant to be a pun. Think of the sheep as a pet, not food)
    If you don't get the "sheep" reference, don't blame me. It's his sheep, not mine!
    03-28-14 08:19 AM
    Hahahaha

You'll be missing out on the free coffee, chocolate donuts and of course free bacon!

What is a "non" anyway? I know it has something to do with a guy named Amos, right?

03-28-14 12:53 PM
    I was thinking of the sheep as in Gene Wilder in "The Producers" :-)

You'd think the OP could take a minute off from his Short Little Fat Schedule to say something stupid!

Guess his little sheep ranks higher on the food chain!

(That wasn't meant to be a pun. Think of the sheep as a pet, not food)
    If you don't get the "sheep" reference, don't blame me. It's his sheep, not mine!

anon(3732391) likes this.
    03-28-14 12:55 PM
    Bacon, Bacon, BACON!!

Gimme bacon, NOW!!
    03-30-14 05:43 AM
    Squeeze Bacon http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html The World's Most Perfect Food

A few years after WWII ended, a young man working in a small restaurant in Sweden developed a new way to process bacon. By precooking it and blending it in a special way, he was able to make a fully cooked*100% baconpaste that could be squeezed from a tube. Knowing he had discovered something paradigm-shifting, young Vilhelm Lillefl�sk quickly went into business. That, dear friends, is whenSqueez Bacon�*was born. And this delicious delectable from Sweden has finally been brought over to the USA - now with American Flavor!

We've been working for months now with Vilhelm Lillefl�sk (yes, he still runs the company!) to bring*Squeez Bacon�*here, and boy are we proud. Why? BecauseSqueez Bacon�*is simply the tastiest bacon food product ever made. Did you know that it's rumored ABBA met while eating*Squeez Bacon�*sandwiches? And even IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad (we've heard) never travels without a case! He loves it on his American style meatballs. Ojojoj!

Vilhelm Lillefl�sk'sSqueez Bacon�*is fully cooked 100% bacon. Due to the patented electro-mechanical process by which Squeez Bacon� is rendered, it requires no preservatives or other additives. Each serving is as healthy as real bacon, and equivalent to 4 premium slices of bacon! You can put it on sandwiches, pizza, pastas, bacon, soups, pies, eat it hot or cold (warmSqueez Bacon�*on toasted rye is to die for), substitute it for bacon in your recipes, or even eat it right out of the tube like we do! If it's edible, it's better with*Squeez Bacon�. In the immortal words of Vilhelm Lillefl�sk,*"Aldrig kommer att ge dig upp!"*Once you get a taste of*Squeez Bacon�, you'll know exactly what he meant.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using CB Forums mobile app
    Ragbert likes this.
    03-30-14 05:56 AM
    The first thing that comes to mind after reading your highly informative mouth watering article is:
    B A C O N B A C O N B A C O N !
    Does it come in a variety of textures such as Crisp Squeez Bacon?

Also. forgive me... I'm not up on all the Nerd/Geek slang. What does ABBA stand for?
    03-30-14 06:23 AM
    HEY SLFF!
    I've been meaning to ask you how your evening went with your little sheep?

I know why you force your sheep to the edge of the cliff....
    ... so it pushes back!
    Ragbert likes this.
    03-30-14 06:27 AM
    Squeeze Bacon http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html The World's Most Perfect Food

A few years after WWII ended, a young man working in a small restaurant in Sweden developed a new way to process bacon. By precooking it and blending it in a special way, he was able to make a fully cooked*100% baconpaste that could be squeezed from a tube. Knowing he had discovered something paradigm-shifting, young Vilhelm Lillefl�sk quickly went into business. That, dear friends, is whenSqueez Bacon�*was born. And this delicious delectable from Sweden has finally been brought over to the USA - now with American Flavor!

We've been working for months now with Vilhelm Lillefl�sk (yes, he still runs the company!) to bring*Squeez Bacon�*here, and boy are we proud. Why? BecauseSqueez Bacon�*is simply the tastiest bacon food product ever made. Did you know that it's rumored ABBA met while eating*Squeez Bacon�*sandwiches? And even IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad (we've heard) never travels without a case! He loves it on his American style meatballs. Ojojoj!

Vilhelm Lillefl�sk'sSqueez Bacon�*is fully cooked 100% bacon. Due to the patented electro-mechanical process by which Squeez Bacon� is rendered, it requires no preservatives or other additives. Each serving is as healthy as real bacon, and equivalent to 4 premium slices of bacon! You can put it on sandwiches, pizza, pastas, bacon, soups, pies, eat it hot or cold (warmSqueez Bacon�*on toasted rye is to die for), substitute it for bacon in your recipes, or even eat it right out of the tube like we do! If it's edible, it's better with*Squeez Bacon�. In the immortal words of Vilhelm Lillefl�sk,*"Aldrig kommer att ge dig upp!"*Once you get a taste of*Squeez Bacon�, you'll know exactly what he meant.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using CB Forums mobile app
    Sounds like the perfect toothpaste. Fed-ex me a tube or 10.
    anon(3732391) and Ragbert like this.
    03-30-14 06:16 PM
    HEY SLFF!
    I've been meaning to ask you how your evening went with your little sheep?

I know why you force your sheep to the edge of the cliff....
    ... so it pushes back!
    http://www.picturesanimations.com/s/sheep/9.gif
    SLFF chose the blonde one
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    03-30-14 06:17 PM
    Hahahahaha Oh. My. God. :-D
    I have these memories of people in the college dorms squirting cans of cheez-whiz directly into their mouths. (hey... midnight munchies, y'know!) Can you imagine if Squeeze Bacon existed then??

Squeeze Bacon ThinkGeek :: Squeez Bacon® The World's Most Perfect Food
    04-03-14 10:47 PM
    Seriously? The disco band from Sweden who had hits like "Dancing Queen" and Mama Mia"? They've had a resurgence of popularity, thanks to the musical show and movie "Mama Mia". Not to mention that wonderful 80s film "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert". ABBA is an acronym for the last initials of the 4 band members. They actually wrote some great songs - if you remove the disco beat underneath, they had some beautiful melodies going.

OK, you probably really knew who they were all along, and I just took the bait. Ohhh well. :-)

Also. forgive me... I'm not up on all the Nerd/Geek slang. What does ABBA stand for?
    04-03-14 10:54 PM
    For anyone out there who designs interfaces for websites or print materials, you're familiar with the generic text which starts with "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" - used as filler in a prototype web page until the real content goes in. There are sites which will generate this text for you.

Well look what I found: A Bacon Ipsum generator! It generates bacon-filler text!
    04-03-14 11:56 PM
    easiest way, shove it in the microwave on a plate, cover with a paper towel, zap it on high for two minutes
    04-04-14 06:29 AM
    Hahahahaha Oh. My. God. :-D
    I have these memories of people in the college dorms squirting cans of cheez-whiz directly into their mouths. (hey... midnight munchies, y'know!) Can you imagine if Squeeze Bacon existed then??

I still can't believe cheez whiz ever existed!
    But, then, nothing can take the place of wizz on a slice of spam!

Umm, ummm!
    04-07-14 10:19 PM
    Seriously? The disco band from Sweden who had hits like "Dancing Queen" and Mama Mia"? They've had a resurgence of popularity, thanks to the musical show and movie "Mama Mia". Not to mention that wonderful 80s film "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert". ABBA is an acronym for the last initials of the 4 band members. They actually wrote some great songs - if you remove the disco beat underneath, they had some beautiful melodies going.

OK, you probably really knew who they were all along, and I just took the bait. Ohhh well. :-)
    No! I really Had No idea! Now, I know why. I don't think any respectable FM station in the San Francisco Bay area would have had them on their playlist to begin with.
    Back in the 70's people would ask if you were a Partridge Family or Brady Bunch kid.

To give you an idea of where I'm at.. I always said: The Addams Family!

Oh yeah.. and I"m a rock musician. Only thing good about Disco was it's death!
    and the BeeGees. The Gibb Brothers were truly up there with the Beatles. excellent musicians!

and another good thing about disco was it's death!!!
    04-07-14 10:27 PM
    . ABBA is an acronym for the last initials of the 4 band members.
    WOW! Image... SLFF might actually stand for a really bad Mountain Sheep Band.
    Noop! It boggles the imagination!
    04-07-14 10:38 PM
    For anyone out there who designs interfaces for websites or print materials, you're familiar with the generic text which starts with "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" - used as filler in a prototype web page until the real content goes in. There are sites which will generate this text for you.

Well look what I found: A Bacon Ipsum generator! It generates bacon-filler text!
    WOW. And just when we thought you couldn't get any lower... Wham!!
    04-07-14 10:41 PM
    easiest way, shove it in the microwave on a plate, cover with a paper towel, zap it on high for two minutes
    Possum
    04-07-14 10:42 PM
    squeeze bacon ThinkGeek :: Squeez Bacon® the world's most perfect food

a few years after wwii ended, a young man working in a small restaurant in sweden developed a new way to process bacon. By precooking it and blending it in a special way, he was able to make a fully cooked*100% baconpaste that could be squeezed from a tube. Knowing he had discovered something paradigm-shifting, young vilhelm lillefl�sk quickly went into business. That, dear friends, is whensqueez bacon�*was born. And this delicious delectable from sweden has finally been brought over to the usa - now with american flavor!

We've been working for months now with vilhelm lillefl�sk (yes, he still runs the company!) to bring*squeez bacon�*here, and boy are we proud. Why? Becausesqueez bacon�*is simply the tastiest bacon food product ever made. Did you know that it's rumored abba met while eating*squeez bacon�*sandwiches? And even ikea founder ingvar kamprad (we've heard) never travels without a case! He loves it on his american style meatballs. Ojojoj!

Vilhelm lillefl�sk'ssqueez bacon�*is fully cooked 100% bacon. Due to the patented electro-mechanical process by which squeez bacon� is rendered, it requires no preservatives or other additives. Each serving is as healthy as real bacon, and equivalent to 4 premium slices of bacon! You can put it on sandwiches, pizza, pastas, bacon, soups, pies, eat it hot or cold (warmsqueez bacon�*on toasted rye is to die for), substitute it for bacon in your recipes, or even eat it right out of the tube like we do! If it's edible, it's better with*squeez bacon�. In the immortal words of vilhelm lillefl�sk,*"aldrig kommer att ge dig upp!"*once you get a taste of*squeez bacon�, you'll know exactly what he meant.

Sent from my nexus 5 using cb forums mobile app
    words escape me!
    04-07-14 10:44 PM
    I never could stand disco either, mostly because of that infernal beat-box thing underlying most of it. Nasty!

I dismissed ABBA from my consciousness until I saw the movie "Mama Mia" the first time. In it, Meryl Streep & co. sing ABBA songs, many of which have been re-arranged by the ABBA band members to remove the beat-box and to make songs singable by non-pop-singers. Guess what! they work great, and a few of the songs turned out to be drop-dead gorgeous when stripped of all that 70s glam. I'm a classical singer but I could see learning a couple of these myself. Well worth checking out the movie if you've never seen it anyway - it's really fun.

What do you play, LostBoy? I grew up listening to rock and still love it. (But my voice eventually developed in a different direction.)

Nobody shares top shelf with the Beatles... not nobody, not nohow! :-)

No! I really Had No idea! Now, I know why. I don't think any respectable FM station in the San Francisco Bay area would have had them on their playlist to begin with.
    Back in the 70's people would ask if you were a Partridge Family or Brady Bunch kid.

To give you an idea of where I'm at.. I always said: The Addams Family!

Oh yeah.. and I"m a rock musician. Only thing good about Disco was it's death!
    and the BeeGees. The Gibb Brothers were truly up there with the Beatles. excellent musicians!

and another good thing about disco was it's death!!!

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2234
    Last edited by Ragbert; 04-07-14 at 11:51 PM.
    04-07-14 11:39 PM
    Ewwwww! Cheez-whiz on spam *gag* - I'm proud to say I never went that far. But Squeeze-Bacon... yeah I'd try it. ;-)

I still can't believe cheez whiz ever existed!
    But, then, nothing can take the place of wizz on a slice of spam!

Umm, ummm!

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2234
    04-07-14 11:46 PM
    hmmm... I went to edit a post, ended up quoting myself by mistake, and I can't delete it. so here's some spam for the thread. (but don't pass the Cheez-whiz haha)
    04-07-14 11:50 PM
1,380 ... 3940414243 ...