With some many people getting laid off or just plain tired with their job. Is anyone going back to school. I don’t care, how old or young. Why is your reason for going back to school, what is your program of choice. etcetc

ME: I am going back to school after just stopping to work full time. I have been back a few quarters, but my grades have suffered. So I am working on dropping down to part time at my Job (VZW, I am the one that calls, and advise to please pay the bill to avoid being suspend.) and my goal is to do 1 class in summer and maybe 1 in falls, and then working my way to being a full time student once again. I haven’t quite figured out what to be when I grow. But I am thinking of heading to the medical feel. I have a spare room that I have set up as my study/office. I just know I am tire of being the lapdog of customer service. And want to do something more. Feel free to back to Message me and tell me whats cause you to go school
    04-08-09 06:58 PM
    i am graduating college, trying to find a job but not sure if there will be any. so probably going to graduate school.
    04-08-09 08:24 PM
    After a 2 year hiatus from school, I'm finally back on track and determined to finish. I'm going into Radiology and you should definitely check out the medical field. I think its the future

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 10:23 PM
    im going back to retake all my chem classes so i can make crack/cocaine
    04-08-09 10:54 PM
    I'm 21 and in the process of getting my stuff together to go back to school in the fall. I'm not sure what I'm going to major in yet. I'm debating between Early Childhood Education or Psychology. I'm going back to pretty much farther my education so I can stop working dead-end jobs and hopefully give myself a btter future then I would have if I continued down the path I'm on now.

04-08-09 11:47 PM
    im going back to retake all my chem classes so i can make crack/cocaine
    Let me ummm know if ummm u need a testing subject....

04-09-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD