what do you think of back-space ....
    now for me i like the guy ...he is just misunderstood ....
    and some might agree or disagree so with that lets just see
    Last edited by bx2md; 07-23-09 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Lets keep the titles different! ;)
    04-27-09 01:59 PM
    im pretty sure he is the type of guy that does what he wants.. whateva!
    04-27-09 02:03 PM
    He's pretty all right, for a fat-a$$!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 02:04 PM
    so far so good ....

now this may turn out for the worst but i will try and keep it clean in here ....some how lollollol
    04-27-09 02:07 PM
    Lol... that's cool. When pk comes in here he'll spend a good 45 mins deleting posts I'm sure...
    04-27-09 02:09 PM
    see bs its all love in here for you ...
    thats all you need is a great big hug ........NOT
    hahaha
    04-27-09 02:13 PM
    Fat @ss is alright, I guess. He just has "little chubby dude complex".
    04-27-09 02:14 PM
    He's pretty all right, for a fat-a$$!

Fat @ss is alright, I guess. He just has "little chubby dude complex".
    Not everybody would take those as compliments bx.... Although they are being pretty cool seen as how a rip on them all the time
    04-27-09 02:27 PM
    naw everyone has there own way of showing you some love
    04-27-09 02:29 PM
    Not everybody would take those as compliments bx.... Although they are being pretty cool seen as how a rip on them all the time
    Hahahahahha!!! Your living in a world void of reality if you think you rip on me. I usually get the better of ya.
    04-27-09 02:30 PM
    Hahahahahha!!! Your living in a world void of reality if you think you rip on me. I usually get the better of ya.
    Pfft... Whateva! Didn't I threaten to kill you last night? I've been doing that alot lately... I just threatened to kill bx in a pm too.... Lol One day I'll make good on my promises... *starts day dreaming* Hehehe... Yes...
    04-27-09 02:36 PM
    jockin my title! lame!

the title should of been "who has ever wanted to back-hand, back-space!"
    WTF!?
    04-27-09 02:49 PM
    Yeah bx. Way to f up man... Now you got miss b!tchy all mad "Like anyone gives a crap about her"
    04-27-09 02:53 PM

Lol, I decided with no one online to bug, that I would bother my dog
    04-27-09 02:55 PM
    stunnas!!!
    04-27-09 02:58 PM
    That's good Amp! Back-hand back-space. I like the little Fat A$$, seriously just like that hang nail I had last year. I knew it was there on my toe, but I'd forget about it when I was barefoot, then I'd put my shoes on and head out and then remember it "Shoot! Forgot to cut that stupid thing again!" Then one day I remembered it and cut it off, then went out. Sure enough, I was so used to the sharp stabbing pain, I missed the feeling of relief when I took my shoe off. Fat A$$ is the same way, you don't know how used to the little guy you are until he's gone.

04-27-09 03:04 PM
    Looks ok so far, BUT I am watching.

jockin my title! lame!

the title should of been "who has ever wanted to back-hand, back-space!"
    WTF!?
    That's good Amp! Back-hand back-space. I like the little Fat A$$, seriously just like that hang nail I had last year. I knew it was there on my toe, but I'd forget about it when I was barefoot, then I'd put my shoes on and head out and then remember it "Shoot! Forgot to cut that stupid thing again!" Then one day I remembered it and cut it off, then went out. Sure enough, I was so used to the sharp stabbing pain, I missed the feeling of relief when I took my shoe off. Fat A$$ is the same way, you don't know how used to the little guy you are until he's gone.

While I like the titled suggested it just seemed a little too negatively slanted. I KNOW he can take some joking around, BUT lets keep it clean and TRY not to cross the line.
    04-27-09 03:07 PM

While I like the titled suggested it just seemed a little too negatively slanted. I KNOW he can take some joking around, BUT lets keep it clean and TRY not to cross the line.
    That was very insulting I think my feelings are hurt Lol, you got my back Pk. You get em Thanks for the speech exelant. Very, uhhh.... Insightful? no, no, demeaning, that was the word I was looking for
    04-27-09 03:13 PM
    What an ***** ... Only put up with him cause I'm dating his sister and going to Florida with them ... After that I'm running off with her and running over back space in the process

04-27-09 03:20 PM
    What an ***** ... Only put up with him cause I'm dating his sister and going to Florida with them ... After that I'm running off with her and running over back space in the process
    Does he have a hot sister? I can't back off of that. haha
    04-27-09 03:21 PM
    ...id1OT And nah he my friend some days..

04-27-09 03:21 PM
    Would rather not answer that admin for the sake of both back space and mines friendship lol

04-27-09 03:23 PM
    Hahaha... So where you going to run to? You don't have enough money to even stay at a hostel man.... Not to mention my $500 you still owe me Lol
    04-27-09 03:34 PM
    I am just teasing the guy, after he suggested I kill myself and leave my wife a widow and kids fatherless, I realized nothing was above joking about with Brad. That's all I was doing - joking. I have taken pride in all the time I have devoted to CrackBerry over the past year, and thousands of posts helping people, living up to the CB credo. I would never do anything inappropriate.

04-27-09 03:36 PM
    Hehehe, oh yeah... I remember that day Believe it or not, I was actually in a pretty good mood Yeah pk, how come the mods have to be so watchful? Should tell all the little kids to stay outta off topic and let us "adults" << I use that term loosely... Let us... 18+ people have our fun
    04-27-09 03:40 PM
154 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD