and I can't even drive it!

an't she pretty!
    10-08-08 11:03 AM
    GT-500? ....and why can't you drive it?
    10-08-08 11:07 AM
    That's your B-Day gift?

Well I guess it's the thought that counts.
    10-08-08 11:09 AM
    i can't drive manuals, and it is WAY tooooooo much power for me.... i would kill my self.... lol So He got me a new car that is our toy! and he gets to drive it! LOL it all works! and I get to look good in it!
    Last edited by Ducks; 10-14-08 at 11:48 AM.
    10-08-08 11:16 AM
    I wish I could get away with the ol' "mine/yours" gift trick. Lol
    10-08-08 11:19 AM
    I wish I could get away with the ol' "mine/yours" gift trick. Lol
    you can. buy your girl lingerie
    10-09-08 05:01 PM
    you can. buy your girl lingerie
    I named my Berry Lola. I thought I was weird for doing it as I've never named a phone.
    10-10-08 12:32 PM
    I named my Berry Lola. I thought I was weird for doing it as I've never named a phone.
    i hadn't either but when i was in the army i had a name for every weapon i had and so did everyone else so i figured since that is my new weapon i would give it a name as well. btw my M-16's name was Harriet
    10-10-08 07:11 PM
    On the subject of naming things and the military... When I was in the navy I was the bugler and had memorize the creed and switch rifle to bugle and recite it every nite before lights out. And her name was mary jane and that was my rdc's choice cause he used to love to tell me to get my lips of old mary jane rottencrotch. And my bb is called cricket because it chirps like a cricket all night with incomming messages

E

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD