Hay all,

How many if you had auto accidents and blamed using a BlackBerry while driving?

Post pictures.

Fehr
    09-24-08 06:50 PM
    I almost got hit by someone using their blackberry. Does that count?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 06:55 PM
    I guess if you are victim of an accident, it counts as well. Who am I to make the rules.
    09-24-08 07:04 PM
    Don't type and drive. Laws are coming in Ontario with some major fines if you're caught.
    09-24-08 07:08 PM
    Here are pics from a little fender bender I had a while back, no one got hurt
    09-24-08 07:14 PM
    Here's my accident dealing with a driver that decided to pull against traffic on a highway. The force of the impact pushed the engine into my dashboard. Im not sure if the kid that pulled infront of me was on the phone or what..
    Last edited by Katsumoto; 09-25-08 at 01:36 AM.
    09-25-08 01:20 AM
    That Metrolink crash was due to text messaging but no word on what kind of phone it was

09-25-08 02:08 AM
    Here's my accident dealing with a driver that decided to pull against traffic on a highway. The force of the impact pushed the engine into my dashboard. Im not sure if the kid that pulled infront of me was on the phone or what..
    Ouch! that doesn't look good. Hope no one got hurt.
    09-26-08 07:02 AM
    Ouch! that doesn't look good. Hope no one got hurt.
    i wish that were the case. The car was marked as totaled. I ended up receiving a Fractured wrist/twisted tendons (surgically repaired), Contusion (right knee), Strained back/neck/shoulder.

But i feel even worse for you because your car isnt cheap to repair.
    09-27-08 04:20 PM
    i wish that were the case. The car was marked as totaled. I ended up receiving a Fractured wrist/twisted tendons (surgically repaired), Contusion (right knee), Strained back/neck/shoulder.

But i feel even worse for you because your car isnt cheap to repair.
    Well, my car is insured, and thanks to the 16 year old who was driving without a license, his insurance covered everything

Had to deal with the car being at the dealer's for a couple of weeks though
    09-27-08 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD