Attn: RIM EXECUTIVE

I am just an average blackberry user since day one. I am sick of all the negativity surrounding RIM and its products. I know that Blackberry will come on top with BB10 when it does arrive and I will be one of the first from the general public to upgrade. I cant imagine the thought of using something other than my 3 blackberry smartphones or playbook. I love blackberry. I have sold real estate in my local area for almost 30 years and would jump at the chance to work for RIM full-time and give up my career. I would work for RIM for free, however, I do need to pay the bills and put my daughter through college! I know that one person cannot change the way Blackberry works but I am willing to help put them back on top. I build computers as a hobby, I am always testing new bb software thru the beta zone and I also have many years experience in residential and commercial sales as well as training and managing. If I can fit in, let me know

thanks
    AnoopBhargav likes this.
    07-28-12 02:54 PM
    You might want to try sending a resume their way.

PS - I already have a deal worked out on a bridge, so don't go cutting in on my real estate deal.
    AnoopBhargav likes this.
    07-28-12 08:24 PM

Attn: RIM EXECUTIVE

I am just an average blackberry user since day one. I am sick of all the negativity surrounding RIM and its products. I know that Blackberry will come on top with BB10 when it does arrive and I will be one of the first from the general public to upgrade. I cant imagine the thought of using something other than my 3 blackberry smartphones or playbook. I love blackberry. I have sold real estate in my local area for almost 30 years and would jump at the chance to work for RIM full-time and give up my career. I would work for RIM for free, however, I do need to pay the bills and put my daughter through college! I know that one person cannot change the way Blackberry works but I am willing to help put them back on top. I build computers as a hobby, I am always testing new bb software thru the beta zone and I also have many years experience in residential and commercial sales as well as training and managing. If I can fit in, let me know

thanks
    Now we are two, who really can't think of using any other device, and will go out places to help RIM reclaim its actual place! I hope more people join us to show their commitments and supports!

I am not a programmer or a software engineer, but aspiring Management student with background in Mechanical Engineering. But I will certainly contribute from what I have.
    07-28-12 08:39 PM
    this place never ceases to amaze me......
    h20work likes this.
    07-28-12 09:54 PM
    well if rim dosent care then no one should.

it breaks my heart when all the good things go bad under our own watch
    Last edited by 2c; 07-28-12 at 10:51 PM.
    07-28-12 10:37 PM
    I entered this thread lost. Now I'm so deep in the woods I may never make it out.
    07-28-12 10:41 PM

it breaks my heart when all the good things go bad under our own watch
    I'm positive RIM cares And hence BlackBerry 10 is happening. I'm sure that RIM has learnt its lesson the hard way!

Now that it has learnt, I feel that the table is about to be turned

PS: High hopes!
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    07-28-12 11:52 PM
    I'm positive RIM cares And hence BlackBerry 10 is happening. I'm sure that RIM has learnt its lesson the hard way!

Now that it has learnt, I feel that the table is about to be turned

PS: High hopes!
    Here's hoping to a pleasant 6-8 months
    AnoopBhargav likes this.
    07-29-12 09:58 PM
    still no offers of a job with Blackberry!!!
    02-07-13 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD