You really should get a car if you are planning on financing a car. &if you want to be the only one on your title.

Well no I cannot drink LEGALLY yet, but I sure as h3ll am old enough to go to jail in my country. So really I am NOT a kid, but good try!
    Pfft... Whatever makes you feel all grown up The 24 year olds I work with are still kids. If you're as childish as a kid, you're a kid
    06-01-09 08:49 AM
    yea i got the black trackball, and i have on a oem black skin to protect it, and when i go out quad ridding or get dirty i also have a case mate cove that i love, ill post it tonight when i get home from work
    06-01-09 08:50 AM
    I am thinking about getting cycle because i am impressed by china :P
    06-03-09 04:15 AM
    US manufacturers for years refused to make cars that can compete with Toyota or Honda and Nissan. And because of greed and old thinking this has destroyed this industry. I for one don't want to keep putting money into a bottomless pit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm not defending the big 3 in any way, but they were building cars that a large share of car buyers wanted. Witness the roll out of upsized pickups and SUV's by Toyota, Honda, Nissan and other asian and european manufacturers. The the difference btwn US and foreign builders is that the foreign builders grew up on smaller vehicles and rolled out larger models to get a share of that market without relying on larger vehicles for their bottom line. The reverse was not true for US makers, as their bottom line relied on larger vehicles and they offered too few smaller models.

If gas hadn't skyrocketed out of sync with inflation over the last five years the pains being experienced by all automakers would not be happening, or certainly would be less than they are. Gas went from an average of less than $1.50 gallon to over $3.00 a gallon 21 months later, and has averaged between $2.50 and $3.00 ever since.

As for bailouts, bankruptcies, etc., here's something to think about:

The US used to make everything and sell it to the world steel, electronics, appliances, cars, textiles, etc. In the last 40 years, we have let corporate philosophy focus on cost and cheap labor at the expense of jobs and actually being able to make things. If we had just let GM and Chrysler go under, we would be come the worlds biggest leach. We make nothing, but buy everything from other countries.
    06-03-09 06:30 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD