Guys,

I would like to know about Astrology and Tarot Card. Though know little about both of them but not well expert which I can refer. How can I get to know about those. And what's the difference between those 2?

Please let me know!
    04-04-16 10:25 AM
    Guys,

I would like to know about Astrology and Tarot Card. Though know little about both of them but not well expert which I can refer. How can I get to know about those. And what's the difference between those 2?

Please let me know!
    I'm sure there's a lot of info on the internet about both. But remember neither of those have any real value.
    04-04-16 10:27 AM
    Guys,

Please let me know!
    1. Rub your hands together.

2. Find a good WiFi/ 3G/ 4G connection.

3. Connect to the Internet.

4. Type in Google ; astrology and tarot card differences.

5. Read the first 3 links from the first page, then jump to page 3 and read the last 3 links.

6. Perhaps make a hot drink and come back to your reading material.

7. Call your local library for astrology based books after you finish reading from the sources presented by Google.

8 .Go to bed a happy man/ woman having widened your knowledge base.

9. Smile.

10. Re read point 9.

 I'm organic 
    04-04-16 04:37 PM
    Ooh and I forgot.

Both are bollockss.

 I'm organic 
    Erik_1991 and raves68 like this.
    04-04-16 04:39 PM
    Yeah, I got info from the internet. And the attached sites has helped me to get lot's of Tarot Card names from the following site Four of Swords - Instant Tarot. Hope the above site will help me to get clear idea about Tarot Card. lol
    04-04-16 09:57 PM
    Guys,

Please let me know!
    Just google "bull****". They are both exactly the same.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 02:39 AM
    I own a Rider Waite Tarot card deck. It has some instructions and information inside. I could tell you what it says but I'm too lazy so..
    04-05-16 03:43 AM
    Guys,

Please let me know!
    To expand on my previous remark: Divination relies on a person's personal interpretation and whereas some individuals may find more or less success with one method or another, on average the results will be in line with the law of large numbers.

Whilst not entirely accurate as an analogy, both the "observer's paradox" and "suggestion" are interesting tools for understanding some aspects divination.

-If you observe something, you may find that the act of observation itself unintentionally influences what you are seeing.
    -If you tell someone something is going to happen, you could influence their thoughts about it and actually cause that thing to happen.

As for the difference between the two, wiki can tell you that, unless you're really wanting to ask something more specific. What's your definition of 'expert'?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 11:39 AM
    I'm sure there's a lot of info on the internet about both. But remember neither of those have any real value.
    Of course you'd say that.
    Astrology vs Tarot Card!-eye-roll.jpg

I'm just here to establish an alibi.
    middbrew likes this.
    04-06-16 10:11 AM