Basically my storm should be here any minute now, and I want to unlock it. Theres a site im a rep for ( Karmaloop.com ) and thats how i was intending to get money into my paypal in order to buy an unlock code. I wasnt aware that they only send the money on the first monday of every month, meaning I have no way of getting money into my paypal until then, because i didnt link my bank account to my paypal.

Basically, what im asking, is would it be possible for someone to send me the 7$ to buy an unlock code, and as soon as the money clears I would send them back 7 bucks. If anyone could do this for me, itd be greatly appreciated. PM me or post here if youre willing to, thanks alot.

P.S- I recieved an email from a member on here, not sure who, but they wanted to sell me an unlock code for 7$.. Is it legit? Thanks.
    10-19-09 11:02 AM
    You could always just use a credit card, and if you dont have one you can buy prepaid ones everywhere.

As for a member PMing you, I would stay away, find a reputable place and get it done there. There are a lot of unlock companies that visit the forum and love to spam their stuff but Im not sure how good they are. But have a look around the unlocking forum and you might find something there.
    10-19-09 11:08 AM
    thats true..is it worth the extra 3 bucks to buy one off ebay?
    10-19-09 11:42 AM
    Got it done, thanks to carrierunlock hooking me up with a great deal.
    10-19-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD