View Poll Results: Why Do you NOT Like Cops?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Had a Bad Expierence At one point, where a cop was completely Rude to me for no reason

29 23.77%
  • I Just dont Like cops...

11 9.02%
  • I have reasons...(Please, Share them below..No Judgement passed by us)

15 12.30%
  • I Like Cops, I've never had a problem with them

66 54.10%
  • Other - (Please explain again in a Reply)

8 6.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
01-30-11 07:38 PM
997 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    U sure u aint a mod??cuz I sure seen moderator flashin in big red letters on urr spot.I'm textin nik,peeps uslly don't spell tha whole word out,hold up a min,u coulndt be month than 15or 16 yrs old,not the way you comin back at me,I'm out nick,ohh and nik,you have accomplished somthin tonight,you have managed to cheat me out of and hour of my precious life,ill never get this wasted hour bak,thanks a lot nik,I could have ben playin wit my pik up sticks or playin uno,but no,I've wasted time talkin to someone wit a pointless question.thanks nik!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Its just keeps getting better...keep writing I'm loving it.

10-05-09 10:40 PM
    Its just keeps getting better...keep writing I'm loving it.

Nik,why you gotta put me down?I aint done that to you bud.don't like the replies your question has brought?

10-05-09 10:44 PM
    Nik,why you gotta put me down?I aint done that to you bud.don't like the replies your question has brought?

again this thread is called ask a cop a question, not explain how you have been f'd over by the police. this whole thread should be shut and i hope i am the reason for it. also i am niether a mod or a cop.
    10-05-09 10:48 PM
    Cops are dumb! If I could work I would! I am DISABLED! Do you know ehat that term means!
    I function fine just can't talk, missing tons of my guts, and have no stomach muscles! But I can drive good only problem is no one will hire me due to the physical issues they see!

10-06-09 05:12 PM
    I don't know what your guys' problems are, but you should grow the **** up... "Cops are dumb"... What are you? 6? Seriously. This is a good thread you ******* are going to get closed down. So just leave. Nobodies winning, you're just proving to the rest of us what miserable excuses for a peaple you are. GET A HOBBY!! Wow!
    10-06-09 05:24 PM
    I agree with you BS. To all of those who think "cops are dumb", answer me this; what kind of world would we have if there wasn't anybody around enforcing laws? Seriously... It'd be a world full of thieves and murderers. Sound like a good world to you? Think about it for a minute there, geniuses...
    10-06-09 05:50 PM
    Thanks S7ar. I hate people that talk like that. If you hate police that much, then you can go to a country that has a corrupted police force. Nobody is making you stay. Don't sit here and ***** because about how much you hate your country. Just leave. We don't need you.
    10-06-09 08:20 PM
    This is too much fun! I guess you all cops cause you getting mad!
    But seriously just cause you wear a badge don't make you God, need proof, yet walking on water!
    And when you try that sneak attack stuff cause you called on someone whom was reported to have a gun to someones head, don't be sipprised if you get blown away if it is for real!
    And yes this happened to my dad, some kid called in that my dad was holding people at gun point and he watched the dumb **** cops sneak around like they was in combat, walks up behind one taps him on the shoulder to see what up.
    That kid lucky he alive my dad is x military and could of single handedlt killed that boy, but dad thought it was funny!

10-06-09 10:26 PM
    This is too much fun! I guess you all cops cause you getting mad!
    But seriously just cause you wear a badge don't make you God, need proof, yet walking on water!
    And when you try that sneak attack stuff cause you called on someone whom was reported to have a gun to someones head, don't be sipprised if you get blown away if it is for real!
    And yes this happened to my dad, some kid called in that my dad was holding people at gun point and he watched the dumb **** cops sneak around like they was in combat, walks up behind one taps him on the shoulder to see what up.
    That kid lucky he alive my dad is x military and could of single handedlt killed that boy, but dad thought it was funny!

So you're dad's some tough marine or something? And he let you drop out of highschool? That is some ******* awful grammer and spelling man. Just terrible. I'm not a police officer. I just felt the need to voice my opinion, which obviously ruffled your feathers. My argument is that police officers are people. You've got good and bad ones, you've got smart and dumb ones. But to make the argument "cops are dumb" is just uneducated... You can argue all you want, you just make your self look more childish

By the way, if you're ever looking to get your equivalency diploma, let me know. I don't mind giving you a hand on the English. No hard feelings Just think about what you're trying to say.
    10-06-09 10:44 PM
    I wanted to apologize there luvitlo. That was a little out of line. I just needed to say something. I think I got my point across, but not how I would have liked to.

You just seem like a very unhappy person. When you sit here insulting police officers, you're not really going after them. You're just so miserable you'll attack anyone You say you can't get a job because of the physical problems you have, despite the fact you can work. I think it might be your personality. Nobody wants to hire some miserable person who's just going to be there ticking everybody off. You remind me of my boss. The guy is so unhappy... He hates his job, he hates where he lives, his wife left him. Fix your life man. Go out there and get a job. Get a girlfriend. I'm sure you could find one if you change your attitude

Anyhow, I work in the morning so I'm getting some sleep. Take it easy man
    10-06-09 11:12 PM
    Nope got tons of friends, just hate cops with a passion!
    And my condition is bad, I have bad days I can not even get out of bed without taking pain med.
    I might could could work but not enough to support my family.
    As for the typos I am on a BB 8230 and for some reason when I post it only uses one line and it is hard to proof and edit cause all you read is on one line and I have to scroll from side to side to re read it all!
    Mainly I am bord and just seeing how mad I can make some cops!
    My dad was army and we did have the cops called on us I don't post lies or fables. That incodent and my constant haressament by cops when I drive my low riders followed by the accident I had where a sheriff acctually went to the hospital to attempt to give me a ticket when I was run off the road 4 years ago and fighting for my life! What an *******!
    And 4 months ago when I was rearended and called 911 and waited an hour and no cops, the guy knew he was at fault so he paid for the damage and we parted with no cop!
    My point is when they really needed they not there when it a joke or nothing serious they flock!
    I just straight up hate cops!

10-07-09 02:22 PM
    Nope got tons of friends, just hate cops with a passion!
    And my condition is bad, I have bad days I can not even get out of bed without taking pain med.
    I might could could work but not enough to support my family.
    As for the typos I am on a BB 8230 and for some reason when I post it only uses one line and it is hard to proof and edit cause all you read is on one line and I have to scroll from side to side to re read it all!
    Mainly I am bord and just seeing how mad I can make some cops!
    My dad was army and we did have the cops called on us I don't post lies or fables. That incodent and my constant haressament by cops when I drive my low riders followed by the accident I had where a sheriff acctually went to the hospital to attempt to give me a ticket when I was run off the road 4 years ago and fighting for my life! What an *******!
    And 4 months ago when I was rearended and called 911 and waited an hour and no cops, the guy knew he was at fault so he paid for the damage and we parted with no cop!
    My point is when they really needed they not there when it a joke or nothing serious they flock!
    I just straight up hate cops!

Damn dude, that really sucks You're injured from the car accident?

My argument is that you're going to get people that suck at their jobs, no matter where you go. Yeah, there's going to be some police officers that suck too. But to come in here and insult these people you don't know, is rude... You don't know them or what they've done. If you want to insult the cop that didn't show up to the accident, then knock yourself out Nobody would blame you, but that doesn't hold true for every cop.

Heck, we had an accident in Florida a few months ago and we had help within a minute. The paramedics knew what they were doing, the cops did a great job helping everybody and getting traffic moving again. They did their job right
    10-07-09 02:51 PM
    Florida cops are above average in my personal experience. I never work directly with them but I handle police reports from 7 different states and FL police reports are always the most thorough.

Plus I hear from our customers almost all the cops in FL are nice and understanding.

South Carolina (out of those 7 states) is 2nd.

But Mississippi is another story. My personal experience with police in Mississippi has not been the best. I admit, some if not most of the incidents were my fault. But when I'm at fault I admit it and there's no reason to be a d1ck to someone who's cooperating. Unfortunately that is the case most of the time (in my personal experience)
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 10-08-09 at 03:35 PM.
    10-07-09 05:02 PM
    Gentlemen,

I just want to thank you for entertaining me on this fine night. I find the postings between vinnie_dugan and everyone else particularity amusing. I seriously suggest that anyone considering following their advice consult your nearest criminal defense attorney. Also, for the record anyone who has been a Marine or has had any association with the military would capitalize the word Marine. I therefore find your claims to merely be the rantings of a disturbed and utterly ignorant child.

To the LEO's thanks for answering everyone's questions all of you are doing a great job and believe me its appreciated.

I think the main thing is that Vinnie means well and his clients will be able to quote his advice to the Judge at their initial hearing.

And I'm nearly certain that such an august personage will quail upon hearing the said advice/legal opinion and will immediately issue a judgement in favour of Vinnie/Vinnie's client...

Or perhaps the Judge may choose a more traditional approach of waiting for a qualified lawyer....

Give it a rest Vinnie, unless you actually are a lawyer then you're most likely quoting segments of legislation out of context and without reference to stated cases. You may mean well but it's usually a little more involved than that. Thats why lawyers tend to make a fair chunk of money...
    10-07-09 08:48 PM
    I was on a motorcycle with super loud pipes and the girl whom ran me in the ditch swears she never saw or heard me. I had got pulled over for disturbing the peace a week before and had not changed a thing.
    But. The sheriff was sure it was all my fault for speeding and just because I was on bike ment I was trouble! Where does he get off! I was an assistant DM of a chip company! I had a good rep and zero tickets or accidents on record!

10-07-09 08:55 PM
    Holy Crap! I missed a ton of good chances here.... S7ar, Good call, but we answer that one with this LOL
    For those that don't particularly care for Cops, Next time your in trouble...Call a Crackhead

I'll post more later LOL

10-08-09 02:53 PM
    Holy Crap! I missed a ton of good chances here.... S7ar, Good call, but we answer that one with this LOL
    For those that don't particularly care for Cops, Next time your in trouble...Call a Crackhead

I'll post more later LOL

Lol Well... The crackhead probably does have better guns
    10-08-09 08:15 PM
    Just found this thread. Started riding a desk two months ago after promotion so I haven't been insulted for awhile! I get that some people don't like us. Heck soome of us don't like you. BUT our kind WILL respond to save you. Just remember that liberals want you to believe that Big Brother will be there to burp you and change your diapers on a regular basis. Not so. If the "Minority Report" ever becomes fact and not just a movie then we will preempt any crime. But until we can know what the future holds for you I guess you had better learn to get off the t** and take care of yourself. They call us FIRST RESPONDERS. Look that up in the dictionary my "Peeps" if you don't truly understand what RESPOND means. Ever stubbed your toe in the dark? Hurt didn't it? What did you do? Yell? Curse? Whatever you did I can guarantee you this: it was a RESPONSE to a stimuli. Our stimuli are calls from you or we witness crimes. Then we RESPOND. Someones baby being kidnapped, someone getting shot, etc far outweighs a motor vehicle accident. Cops will respond to that when they can unless someone is injured in the accident. Been doing this 16.5 years. Seen everything and done everything you can do or experience in this profession and I have discovered one thing: I nor my fellow officers will ever be able to make everyone happy. You want to be happy look elsewhere. Not what I'm here for. I have and will make a difference in someones life when they need it the most. If you can only do that once in your entire career or life,then you have accomplishef something truly great. On the topic of lights, maybe just maybe I have to get there quickly yet quietly. Getting shot rollibg. Up to the scene of a bank robbery because I want to make you feel better is not my idea of a successful end to a call. I know this won't change anyones opinion of police.................but it is a perspective I think yourr missing..................stayy safe to my brothers and sisters who carry the shield and the burdens. Peace out to the rest..........

10-08-09 11:23 PM
    Kjowers you said you have experienced everything....ever been shot, not in the vest but accutially shot. You took an oath you have to respond to calls. Just like a soldier taking a bullet is part of the risk! Cops will always cover for their pin kind! Yall are pussies. And your slow response is why I carry a gun with me everywhere cause I can defend myself quicker than waiting for some cop to show who is afraid the might get shot if they roll up with lights and sirene going!

10-09-09 11:42 AM
    Oh my God, it's going to be so nice when the diots finally die out Why would they draw attention to themselves by rolling up to the house with the lights on? Seriously... The idea is to be quick and efficeint. Not roll up to the house with the siren on, get out and get in a situation cuz they wouldn't want to be considered a "pussie". That's how people get hurt... Reread your post man. You sound like a 12 year old. Use your head...

And if this was any country we lived in, someone with the amount of hate and discrimination you have, wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a firearm. I sure wouldn't feel safe around you... Does this guy not sound like something bad waiting to happen?
    10-09-09 11:54 AM
    luvitlo, he never said he was afraid of getting shot at (but then again, who actually thinks getting shot at is a good time?!?), but rather it's sometimes a good idea to roll up to a scene quietly as to not draw attention. ESPECIALLY if said attention has the potential to get someone killed (in Kjowers example of a bank robbery). Please read before spouting off. Ignorance is thinking you're always right, luvitlo.
    10-09-09 11:55 AM
    Ouch, my head hurts. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion of law enforcement and I respect that, but please learn how to spell or use your spell check if your going to reply in this thread.

10-09-09 12:13 PM
    Never been but never been scared of it either. Been shot at but I was faster and the BG is now gone from this world. Sit at home and judge ye of little experience by the name of luvitlo or whatever. I have been there and done that. Say what you want no hate toward you, but when things go bump in the night we know who ya gonna call! The P-O-L-I-C-E. So be a good boy and go play with your blowup doll. If I'm a little crass I may be under the influence of a drink or four! Forgive me...........nah not really but I'm not driving! Ya'll have fun on a Friday night! And stay safe!

10-09-09 08:43 PM
    It's people like this that make others dislike the police as a whole.

Police statement: "One of the officers mistakenly shot the armed homeowner"

Doesn't really sound like a mistake when he gets shot 6 times now does it? One shot, bad mistake. Six shots, somebody's drunk on power and can't control themselves.

About three minutes later, with the 911 call still recording, an officer was picked up saying "We fcked up. I fcking shot this guy."
    At the hospital, Arambula was questioned by detectives immediately after coming out of surgery and told, according to the lawsuit, that the intruder would be cited and released because he was found to be unarmed.

"Tony was incredulous at their conclusion and asked the police if they had looked under Matthew's bed. The police assured him that they had done so and completed a thorough investigation" the lawsuit stated.

The intruder's gun was found under the boy's bed during a subsquent search.
    other than the mandatory three days paid leave after the shooting, Lilly has remained on the job in full capacity. Neither he nor Coutts were disciplined.
    Totally blows my mind that cops let cops get away with such incompetence and act like nothing happened.
    Last edited by Champer; 10-10-09 at 12:31 PM.
    10-10-09 12:16 PM
    Well fine I got a strobe set, I will install it on my mini van and next time I am running late to pick up my son I will flash my strobes to "CLEAR THE INTERSECTION"
    Same difference! I need to get there in a hurry and I bet I can put drive you 10 to 1 any day of the week in any car or motorcycle!
    If you on call you either turn your lights on until you get there or you wait your **** in line like the rest of us!
    I called cops when I was rear ended and guess what an hour later the dude offered me cash money right that second to forget it and let him get back to work. I took it and left had my ride fixed 3 days later
    So don't start that bull about needing to clear an intersection! Cause when we need you you never there, when we call you never there until we done fixed the situation ourselves!

Ok Ok Ok. I've kept my mouth shut for enough time because as MS pointed out, its pointless to answer questions here because many of you simply don't understand the nature of the job. Let me start by saying that chances are you can't out drive us. Secondly there are times that I need to get to a call quickly and need to do it without causing a big scene, so yes if I get stuck at a red light, I'll proceed through and cut my lights off, you see thats the part of our job you simply dont get and you will never understand why certain things need to be done a certain way. It's pointless to try to tell you. Obviously you have an unrealistic view of how LEO operate. We are not superman and believe it or not we are understaffed, so sometimes we are forced to cover nearly 400 sq miles BY OURSELVES. So stop whining because you had a fender bender and we were in the middle of investigating your neighbors house that got broke in to and couldn't drop what I was doing when all you had to do is exchange information and go on your way anyhow. In most states, accidents aren't even reportable until you reach $1500 in damage. Don't judge me for what I do or how I do it until you put this uniform on and do my job.
    10-11-09 12:22 AM
997 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD