View Poll Results: Why Do you NOT Like Cops?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Had a Bad Expierence At one point, where a cop was completely Rude to me for no reason

29 23.77%
  • I Just dont Like cops...

11 9.02%
  • I have reasons...(Please, Share them below..No Judgement passed by us)

15 12.30%
  • I Like Cops, I've never had a problem with them

66 54.10%
  • Other - (Please explain again in a Reply)

8 6.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    It's people like this that make others dislike the police as a whole.

Police statement: "One of the officers mistakenly shot the armed homeowner"

Doesn't really sound like a mistake when he gets shot 6 times now does it? One shot, bad mistake. Six shots, somebody's drunk on power and can't control themselves.

Totally blows my mind that cops let cops get away with such incompetence and act like nothing happened.
    I agree. Cops are there to serve and protect... Yet they pull the trigger or arrest people/jump to conclusions.
    Anyone heard the song 41 shots?
    Anyone seen that Michael Moore(who I normally hate) movie he made where he gives out thousands of bright orange wallets so the police in NYC won't mistake them for a gun?
    Cops are drunk off power.
    10-12-09 07:38 AM
    1. I got plenty of guns I won't call the cops if someone breaks in I will call the morgue to come pick up the body.

2. Cops are not expert drivers and chances are those of us who grew up racing trucks on gravel and dirt roads can out drive you! Prime example from my old town a cop left her car in gear, jumped out to run in the store and her patrol car followed her inside! If you was good drivers all your cars would be stick shift for better contol and don't give me that the clutch wouldn't hold up, I drove the same car for over 4 years racing and playing around, power sliding, burn outs, a little drifting but it ruff on tires and brakes, and I sold it with the original factory clutch @ 225000 miles

3. Just cause I hate cops does not make me in any way unfit to own a gun. I love to hunt which is the primary reason to own a gun where I'm from. And just cause I hate someone don't mean I'm gonna shoot them or there would be a lot of dead people around. Over half my high school class.

4. If you don't want peoples opinions then NEVER EVER EVER post in public forums. Better than that NEVER read any either!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 08:31 AM
    Sounds like you're still on high school bud. Hating a group as a whole for other perceieved slights against you is a sign of ignorance on anyones part. Perhaps if I stated that I hate people who race cars because ..........insert your reason here......... You would understand. As for pointing out the stupid,silly thing that cops do I could comletely blow the crackberry server up if I listed every stupid thing I have seen citizens do and that I have had to clean up. We are all the same but police get labeled as big brother and the man who takes your poor little rights away. In 16 years I have never arrested anyone who didn't earn that trip to jail. Did it make their friends/family happy? No I don't think so. But without us on the frontline the USA would be a very messy place. 41 shots is a stupid song sung by a draft dodger in an attempt to gain a little more publicity over a very unfortunate incident and at the expense of the victim,the officers, and the community. He didn't live in the neighbirhood he sang about. Who proclaimed him to be their champion?
    We could go on and on about this and that and we could both trump each others stories and opinions over and over? Its a waste of time and it is not constructive. The title of the thread I'd ask a cop. I don't recall you asking anything, just spouting rhetoric. If you have a question please ask. If not the ignore the thread and read something that will give you a warm fuzzy. Enjoy and by all means, everyone, stay safe.

10-13-09 12:09 AM

1. I got plenty of guns I won't call the cops if someone breaks in I will call the morgue to come pick up the body.

2. Cops are not expert drivers and chances are those of us who grew up racing trucks on gravel and dirt roads can out drive you! Prime example from my old town a cop left her car in gear, jumped out to run in the store and her patrol car followed her inside! If you was good drivers all your cars would be stick shift for better contol and don't give me that the clutch wouldn't hold up, I drove the same car for over 4 years racing and playing around, power sliding, burn outs, a little drifting but it ruff on tires and brakes, and I sold it with the original factory clutch @ 225000 miles

3. Just cause I hate cops does not make me in any way unfit to own a gun. I love to hunt which is the primary reason to own a gun where I'm from. And just cause I hate someone don't mean I'm gonna shoot them or there would be a lot of dead people around. Over half my high school class.

4. If you don't want peoples opinions then NEVER EVER EVER post in public forums. Better than that NEVER read any either!!!

You want to know what is REALLY funny. I just read this (the above quoted post) using a Gomer Pyle accent. I never laughed so hard.

I think everyone needs to do that. It will make you laugh. Go ahead..., try it!

Maybe everyone here needs to chill out, take a breath, just calm down... and read that with a Gomer Pyle accent...LOL!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!

msblueline
    10-13-09 12:40 AM

1... That's great... I'm sure the criminal would hope for the same thing. "This stupid guy wont call the cops... I'll go in, shoot him, and steal his stuff " But let me guess... You're some expert marksman or something? Lol. Criminals are stupid? Just like cops. And doctors... Lawyers. Heck, everybody but you is an �diot right?

2. That's a 14 year old comment right there Yeah.. I suppose all the years of civilian driving, training, and experience doesn't count for anything. As long as you raced trucks, you'll out run them. You go try man. Video tape it for me... You get away and I'll send you $5000. I'm not even kidding

3. Actually... The fact that you hate cops makes you an unfit gun owner... That's discrimination. You can type what you want. If you hate all police officers for whatever BS reason, that makes you prejudice. The only people who discriminate against others have lower intelligent rates... Therefore, I'd say you don't have the mental stability to own a fire arm. Sorry.... You're too much of a risk to yourself and others.

4. Why do you keep posting? You're beating a dead horse... We get it You hate cops.... Congrats... There's only so many different ways people can call you stupid Kind of feel sorry for you. Must not have been raised right Unfit parents I suppose....
    10-13-09 01:14 AM
    You want to know what is REALLY funny. I just read this (the above quoted post) using a Gomer Pyle accent. I never laughed so hard.

I think everyone needs to do that. It will make you laugh. Go ahead..., try it!

Maybe everyone here needs to chill out, take a breath, just calm down... and read that with a Gomer Pyle accent...LOL!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!

msblueline
    Thnx, I'm in the hospital on the level 1 trauma center for laughing so beepin hard that I blew a hole in one of my organs!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-13-09 01:17 AM
    you should see the video i made on youtube exposing cops
    10-13-09 04:15 AM
    So, did you expose every L.E.O. In the United States or is just like 1 L.E.O.?

Why don't you expose the truth about AREA 51 or how aboot um... Why do some people truly believe L.E.O's are supposedly pretty beepin close to "demons's"?

THIS IS A THREAD ABOOT ASKING L.E.O'S QUESTION'S NOT FLAMING/BASHING/HATING/BEING IGNORANT BEYOND BELIEF! PLEASE TAKE TIME AND BASH YOUR HEAD INTO YOUR NEAREST WALL!

RESPECT WHAT L.E.O'S DO FOR US, THEY AREN'T IMMORTAL BEINGS NOR CAN THEY TRAVEL AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!

WHY DON'T YOU EXPOSE WHY PEOPLE DON'T PULL OVER FOR EMERGENCY VEHICLES? I AM SICK OF THIS BEEPIN "LET'S GO INTO THIS THREAD AND BE SO BLANTLY IGNORANT!".

Rant done!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-13-09 06:11 AM
    Just wanted to say thank you to all the LEO's. LoL why do people say cops are never there when u need em? When did yall become psychic? Keep doing the great job that Most of you do. You have at least one BBM fan in me!

10-23-09 06:18 AM
    ^^ Blackberryjuice, that's all it takes to make a cop's day.
    10-23-09 06:29 AM
    Lol. Remember that the next time u pull over a lady speeding cuz she's running late for a hair appointment and give her a break

10-23-09 06:35 AM
    I have read a lot of this thread, not all. but there is a thread here about funny things people say to cs reps, do you all have some of the stupid/funny stuff people tell you all
    10-23-09 07:57 AM
    I have read a lot of this thread, not all. but there is a thread here about funny things people say to cs reps, do you all have some of the stupid/funny stuff people tell you all
    Great idea! Funny things cops are told/excuses???
    10-23-09 08:07 AM
    I'm sure there are good ones out there...Best one I was told once was a guy got snabbed for 60 in a 45, said that he infact was diagnosed with LFS (Lead Foot Syndrome) which obviously was bogus...Needless to say, the trooper that snabbed him said:
    "That's nice, Guess your meds you should have been taking for it weren't working then 'eh? Press Hard, 5 copies" LOL

10-23-09 10:32 AM
    I've used the bathroom excuse before but only because I was about to blow my pants off. It truly was a dire situation.

I still got a ticket but he was really quick about it.

And yes I made it.
    10-23-09 10:47 AM
    Lol. Remember that the next time u pull over a lady speeding cuz she's running late for a hair appointment and give her a break

IM if you're ever running late in md!

While he didnt really say anything to me, once i found a couple going at it in the back of a car. Usually when you put the light on people, they scramble to get dressed. Not this couple. The guy just started going faster. I knocked on the window, the guy wouldn't look at me. Finally he finshed and they both got dressed. I had to respect his determination to finish.
    10-23-09 02:01 PM
    While he didnt really say anything to me, once i found a couple going at it in the back of a car. Usually when you put the light on people, they scramble to get dressed. Not this couple. The guy just started going faster. I knocked on the window, the guy wouldn't look at me. Finally he finshed and they both got dressed. I had to respect his determination to finish.
    Wow... I hope you didn't charge that guy with anything because that is just plain awesome.
    10-23-09 02:13 PM
    Wow... I hope you didn't charge that guy with anything because that is just plain awesome.
    They got lucky that night. They got to finish, at least the guy did and they didn't get a citation.
    10-23-09 05:54 PM
    You're a good man SAM.

10-23-09 07:11 PM
    Had a drunk get mad at the deli after the clubs closed and we were called out. Seems they didn't have none of that "government cheese" he requested and he started raising he** with the clerks. Another satisfied customer.

10-23-09 08:23 PM
    IM if you're ever running late in md!

I've had this happen to me... only I didn't get to finish...
    10-24-09 08:24 AM
    I got pulled over once for a dui and I really had to pee and the cop told me to go pee behind the building we were parked at . Lol he was pretty cool about everything ...

I have a cop joke ...

How do u stop a cop from chasing you??
    -throw a donut!!!
    10-25-09 11:00 PM
    I got pulled over once for a dui and I really had to pee and the cop told me to go pee behind the building we were parked at . Lol he was pretty cool about everything ...

I have a cop joke ...

How do u stop a cop from chasing you??
    -throw a donut!!!
    10-25-09 11:00 PM
    I just remembered a story from high school, this was about 8-9 years ago.

I went to a high school with a dirt/mud parking lot in the back, school was full of rednecks with jacked up trucks on mud tires. So I come out of class one day to find my truck (tiny little 94 Toyota) covered in mud. Some je rk trying to add inches to his **** slung mud all over my truck (and about 4-5 other vehicles) when leaving school. The entire rear end of my truck was covered in mud, including the tag.

I leave school and start heading home to wash it and I get pulled over. I get a ticket for having the license plate being illegible/covered in mud. I told the officer what happened but he wasn't having it.

Now granted, this is one of the cases where I just got a d!ck cop who was picking on me so I was pretty pissed off. I just left school, I didn't have a way to clean the truck until I got home but he refused to listen to reason. He even accused me of doing it on purpose just to make the local cops mad.
    10-26-09 12:35 PM
    Funny story about 6 months ago I get pulled over for no seatbelt by a motorcycle cop. 10$ ticket no biggy. The next day I'm driving get pulled over by a cop in a car... turned out to be the same cop.
    10-26-09 01:26 PM
997 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD