View Poll Results: Why Do you NOT Like Cops?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Had a Bad Expierence At one point, where a cop was completely Rude to me for no reason

29 23.77%
  • I Just dont Like cops...

11 9.02%
  • I have reasons...(Please, Share them below..No Judgement passed by us)

15 12.30%
  • I Like Cops, I've never had a problem with them

66 54.10%
  • Other - (Please explain again in a Reply)

8 6.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I think we need cops to monitor the cops, profiling is illegal and so is flipping the lights on running a light and turning them off, I talked to an academy instructor so I about to gett a ton of cops fired! Just cause I can lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 02:42 PM
    I think we need cops to monitor the cops, profiling is illegal and so is flipping the lights on running a light and turning them off, I talked to an academy instructor so I about to gett a ton of cops fired! Just cause I can lol!

First all no one will get fired...second I wish that hundreds would watch you do your job all day and make comments on how to do it better. This site loves to whine about two things CS reps and cops.. If you can do the job better than do it yourself.

10-05-09 02:55 PM
    Just one problem with that, I like money. Being a cop wouldn't pay the verizon bill ;p
    10-05-09 03:27 PM
    If I was able to work I would do the job better I was in management when I had my accident and I got too paid because I WAS good at my job knew all I was supposed to know and went above and beyond call of duty to satisfy clients and customers to my ability!
    Doing a job right is easy you just have to pay attention during training, follow rules, and be polite to the public if your job inviolves them at all!
    And what I was told yes cops can get fired if they wrote up enough!

10-05-09 04:13 PM
    And at your job when u did work how many times did you spend all day having people stare at you every where you go? Then no matter what your doing have someone interrupt and expect nothing but the right answer as soon as possible. Oh when you were being the worlds best manager did you get hurt by being shot, stabbed, hit from behind while not looking, in a bad car accident cause you were risking your own personal safety to help a complete stranger? I doubt it the way I see it you took the monet and ran for a injury that still allows you to drive and type on a computer. So why don't you work again?

10-05-09 06:47 PM
    It's right on top of my prev. post
    Spent two full evenings reading the thread, and have gotten a lot of information for myself.
    If i get that right, a HD truck with a trailer attached should use the trucks' speed limit instead of regular one? I do believe that's what has to be done, though i ran into a lot of users at RV forums writing that their est. towing speed is around 70mph, which is a reg.speed limit.I'd be glad if somebody will clarify that for me. Also, how often are RV's pulled over in comparison to reg.vehicles and/or trucks?
    and the 2nd one, If I do understand that right, any person that enters my private property intentionally is doing that illegal? And I have the right to address him away? What'd you recommend on doing in that case? To many solicitors and religious people willing to advertise or sell smth to me are constantly knocking on my door.
    10-05-09 08:00 PM
    there r bad ones and good ones,but jus cuz you put the badge on does not meen you have power over your fellow man,id say 99% of yall do feel that you are better than the reg joe.let me tell you how i no,i own apartments,i called cops to get a unrully tennent of da premises,10 showed up and they joked bout how they had each others backs...i was the one who needed backing,like who cares bout you,lets see how we can poke and prod this guy to get him to do sumthin,with 10 cops around.see coppers yall are here to protect us,not to have dominion over us and when you put the sheild on,thats were you get life and job twisted,now the pros of it is that you put child molesters ****** murderer and such in jail,,,,if you can catch em.have u checked the statistics latley??? out of all the states guess what the prisons are full of??? drug addicts....coppers im glad your in place for if you wernt we would have total lawlesness and crime.so hats off for puttin the peeps in that really need to be there.but shame on you for twisting and perverting what wyett earp set out to do....you no what i meen..
    10-05-09 08:19 PM
    there r bad ones and good ones,but jus cuz you put the badge on does not meen you have power over your fellow man,id say 99% of yall do feel that you are better than the reg joe.let me tell you how i no,i own apartments,i called cops to get a unrully tennent of da premises,10 showed up and they joked bout how they had each others backs...i was the one who needed backing,like who cares bout you,lets see how we can poke and prod this guy to get him to do sumthin,with 10 cops around.see coppers yall are here to protect us,not to have dominion over us and when you put the sheild on,thats were you get life and job twisted,now the pros of it is that you put child molesters ****** murderer and such in jail,,,,if you can catch em.have u checked the statistics latley??? out of all the states guess what the prisons are full of??? drug addicts....coppers im glad your in place for if you wernt we would have total lawlesness and crime.so hats off for puttin the peeps in that really need to be there.but shame on you for twisting and perverting what wyett earp set out to do....you no what i meen..
    W T F ? Did you really just complain about getting to many cops. Why don't you just do the job yourself.
    Don't ever call the police again for help. J/O "you know what I mean".

10-05-09 09:07 PM

Actually...

You would have to know what the reason for that was.

I have flipped my lights on to go through a red light, and then flip them right back off, to get to a call.

It is called clearing an intersection.

It is used when you are really close to the call and all you need is to clear the intersection.

I am not going to argue with anyone about why or why not a cop does something. I don't answer for them, nor do I answer to them.

It is useless to answer questions in here. It is nothing but a "lets see who we can bash today."

Once an answer is provided, it is not what one wanted to hear, so they go all out on, "well if it were me then I would do it this way..." If that is the case, then let it be you. Get out there and do it "this" way or "that" way. I do it the "LEGAL" way.

The law says I "CAN" clear an intersection if I need to.

Also, don't be ready to judge.

Just because you were at a light long enough to see a cop pull into a Burger King, McDonalds, (I know, I know... Dunkin Donuts, etc, etc) they might actually be answering a call. I here alot about "ooooH!" he ran that light just to go eat. What if it was being robbed, or someone was choking (yes we get sent to those calls, we are usually closer than any firefighter or ambulance), or, there may be a domestic inside (happens alot here).

Don't be quick to judge... Now, if you are behind him and you follow him and he/she does that... YEAH! that is wrong... I am not saying it doesn't happen... I am sure it does.

I just hate it when you are talking about them (the ones that live in your neighborhood) and you are refering to me... It wasn't me that did that... Don't blame me for their bad behavior... I CANNOT do anything about it.

That is all I am saying...

msblueline
    Last edited by msblueline; 10-05-09 at 09:32 PM.
    10-05-09 09:12 PM
    W T F ? Did you really just complain about getting to many cops. Why don't you just do the job yourself.
    Don't ever call the police again for help. J/O "you know what I mean".

So,you ask the question why we don't like cops.well copper?,your gettin your answers aernt you?were givin u answers and your back lashing,seems no one likes cops!!!why??just what your doing now!qoute (ask and we will answer )my advice to you fine copper,if you want to be loved be a preacher,err find another proffesion

10-05-09 09:20 PM
    So,you ask the question why we don't like cops.well copper?,your gettin your answers aernt you?were givin u answers and your back lashing,seems no one likes cops!!!why??just what your doing now!qoute (ask and we will answer )my advice to you fine copper,if you want to be loved be a preacher,err find another proffesion

Not even a cop I'm a volly fireman who deals with cops all the time.....also I am someone who has respect for the law and you have none. Drugs are illegal pal and so are using them not to mention all those drug users in jail are also the one who break into our property and steal our stuff. Listen its ok you do not like cops...that's ok you never have to call them again I am sure that they will not mind.

10-05-09 09:31 PM
    Not even a cop I'm a volly fireman who deals with cops all the time.....also I am someone who has respect for the law and you have none. Drugs are illegal pal and so are using them not to mention all those drug users in jail are also the one who break into our property and steal our stuff. Listen its ok you do not like cops...that's ok you never have to call them again I am sure that they will not mind.

Hey... one more post and you are at 500... WOO HOO!!!

msblueline
    10-05-09 09:35 PM
    Hey... one more post and you are at 500... WOO HOO!!!

msblueline
    Stay safe Msblue "my best post yet"

10-05-09 09:39 PM

1st off nik0 i aint ya pal,2nd off I no drugs are illigall,and finally I didn't say I don't like cops,I don't like PEOPLE who think they have dominion ov er there fellow man ol'nik ol'pal

10-05-09 09:41 PM
    1st off nik0 i aint ya pal,2nd off I no drugs are illigall,and finally I didn't say I don't like cops,I don't like PEOPLE who think they have dominion ov er there fellow man ol'nik ol'pal

Weel nik ben fun but not real good fun,so hope you get urr answers and put down enuff to satisfy your hunger 4 the TRUTH,good luck wit dat

10-05-09 09:53 PM

Ok buddy so if you know drugs are illegal than what's wrong with prisons full of addicts?
    Also have dominion? Where do you get this sh!t? You called the cops they came did there job and you talked sh!t about them.
    And last this thread is called ask a cop its a good way to have regular people ask questions not intended to make the police on this site take abuse from people like you. I feel this whole thread should be modified and have all the rude opinions taken down

10-05-09 09:57 PM
    Well fine I got a strobe set, I will install it on my mini van and next time I am running late to pick up my son I will flash my strobes to "CLEAR THE INTERSECTION"
    Same difference! I need to get there in a hurry and I bet I can put drive you 10 to 1 any day of the week in any car or motorcycle!
    If you on call you either turn your lights on until you get there or you wait your **** in line like the rest of us!
    I called cops when I was rear ended and guess what an hour later the dude offered me cash money right that second to forget it and let him get back to work. I took it and left had my ride fixed 3 days later
    So don't start that bull about needing to clear an intersection! Cause when we need you you never there, when we call you never there until we done fixed the situation ourselves!

10-05-09 10:06 PM
    Ok buddy so if you know drugs are illegal than what's wrong with prisons full of addicts?
    Also have dominion? Where do you get this sh!t? You called the cops they came did there job and you talked sh!t about them.
    And last this thread is called ask a cop its a good way to have regular people ask questions not intended to make the police on this site take abuse from people like you. I feel this whole thread should be modified and have all the rude opinions taken down

Dude u ben gettin put down every post aint jus me nik.and what you jus wrote to me was obcene language,see nik I believe you area moderator of dis site,and over seer that makes sure nobody cusses like you jus did to me,tottaly bias nik..!!! What?? You can cuss but the rest of us can't?let me guess you can cuz urr a moderator,see that's what were talkin bout dominion over your fellow man,jus cuzz urr a moderator and that makes u a little better here at this fine site.and as for addicts,its a disease that can be treated nik,and peeps get well frum it,

10-05-09 10:07 PM
    Well fine I got a strobe set, I will install it on my mini van and next time I am running late to pick up my son I will flash my strobes to "CLEAR THE INTERSECTION"
    Same difference! I need to get there in a hurry and I bet I can put drive you 10 to 1 any day of the week in any car or motorcycle!
    If you on call you either turn your lights on until you get there or you wait your **** in line like the rest of us!
    I called cops when I was rear ended and guess what an hour later the dude offered me cash money right that second to forget it and let him get back to work. I took it and left had my ride fixed 3 days later
    So don't start that bull about needing to clear an intersection! Cause when we need you you never there, when we call you never there until we done fixed the situation ourselves!

This is exactly what I am talking about (the above post).

I am not answering and wasting my time with you. All you want is fuel for your fire... Not from me... I am NOT playing these games... nite!

msblueline
    10-05-09 10:17 PM

you have to much time on your hands get a job.

10-05-09 10:20 PM
    you have to much time on your hands get a job.

And urr to young to be conversateninin wit peeps not yo caliber,

10-05-09 10:23 PM
    Dude u ben gettin put down every post aint jus me nik.and what you jus wrote to me was obcene language,see nik I believe you area moderator of dis site,and over seer that makes sure nobody cusses like you jus did to me,tottaly bias nik..!!! What?? You can cuss but the rest of us can't?let me guess you can cuz urr a moderator,see that's what were talkin bout dominion over your fellow man,jus cuzz urr a moderator and that makes u a little better here at this fine site.and as for addicts,its a disease that can be treated nik,and peeps get well frum it,

You can neither read or write....and I am not nor have I ever claimed to be a mod....call the police about your feelings getting hurt.
    10-05-09 10:23 PM
    And urr to young to be conversateninin wit peeps not yo caliber,

Guy believe me we are not the same caliber, don't worry I do realize that. I am cut from a much finer cloth.

10-05-09 10:29 PM
    You can neither read or write....and I am not nor have I ever claimed to be a mod....call the police about your feelings getting hurt.
    U sure u aint a mod??cuz I sure seen moderator flashin in big red letters on urr spot.I'm textin nik,peeps uslly don't spell tha whole word out,hold up a min,u coulndt be month than 15or 16 yrs old,not the way you comin back at me,I'm out nick,ohh and nik,you have accomplished somthin tonight,you have managed to cheat me out of and hour of my precious life,ill never get this wasted hour bak,thanks a lot nik,I could have ben playin wit my pik up sticks or playin uno,but no,I've wasted time talkin to someone wit a pointless question.thanks nik!!!

10-05-09 10:33 PM
    Guy believe me we are not the same caliber, don't worry I do realize that. I am cut from a much finer cloth.

Finer cloth,right nik,you meen badge

10-05-09 10:39 PM
997 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD